KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Left Needs FEAR otherwise no one would support their shit brained police.

This is also the reason they push the fallacy that is "CLIMATE CHANGE".

World is Gonna END Cause You drive your OWN CAR! OOOOHHH CLIMATE CHANGE MONSTER!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Left Needs FEAR otherwise no one would support their shit brained police.

This is also the reason they push the fallacy that is "CLIMATE CHANGE".

World is Gonna END Cause You drive your OWN CAR! OOOOHHH CLIMATE CHANGE MONSTER!!!!!!

Hilarious part is the guy who was gonna interview Bannon was planning on utterly ripping into him, but these snowflakes stopped that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
I never heard of the proud boys so wiki'd them. Their article is pretty hilarious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

They created the modern world? I didn't know that. Incels created the modern world, I guess. Must have a lot of 90 year old members who served in WWII and made a lot of really important inventions.

lol

The Alt-Knights. What a fun name.

They're retards.

Gavin McInnes was one of the assholes who fanned the flames before the Charlotsville rally and then washed his hands of all responsibility after someone is murdered by a Nazi.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 5th, 2018 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
They're retards.

Gavin McInnes was one of the assholes who fanned the flames before the Charlotsville rally and then washed his hands of all responsibility after someone is murdered by a Nazi.
Yeah, he's a ****!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're retards.

Gavin McInnes: Virginia Unite the Right Rally DISAVOWED

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I missed that, but he was for it before that and fanned those flames.

"I’M NOT PUNCHING RIGHT. I’M JUST NOT COMING TO YOUR RALLY – NO OFFENSE." -McInnes

Aww, he didn't want to offend the Nazis too much it seems.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 5th, 2018 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I missed that, but he was for it before that and fanned those flames.

"I’M NOT PUNCHING RIGHT. I’M JUST NOT COMING TO YOUR RALLY – NO OFFENSE." -McInnes

Aww, he didn't want to offend the Nazis too much it seems.

When he realized the extent of how shitty the people involved were...he disavowed it though. You were wrong to say he waited until after the death. He washed his hands of it months before it happened.

Also I disagree with your interpretation of what he said. I don't feel he was saying it to avoid offending the nazis too much. IMO what he was saying about not "punching right" is that his disavowing this rally doesn't mean he is against the right. Seems like he didn't want people to think he was disavowing it because he doesn't believe in free speech, etc.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, "missed that" would be me noting that I got the dates off a bit. He still did what he did prior though.

Disagreed, he's clearly pulling punches to not fully upset the Nazis as the comment was specifically about them. eg Like when you would tag-team with well documented KMC racist like Ziggy and ItsXYZ, but when they went too far with their racism, you'd finally chime in occasionally, but always pulling your punches in your criticism of them. That or you'd try and cover their racism with "just trolling" and the like comments. Do better for yourself, Surt. I believe you can.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, "missed that" would be me noting that I got the dates off a bit. He still did what he did prior though.

Disagreed, he's clearly pulling punches to not fully upset the Nazis as the comment was specifically about them. eg Like when you would tag-team with well documented KMC racist like Ziggy and ItsXYZ, but when they went too far with their racism, you'd finally chime in occasionally, but always pulling your punches in your criticism of them. That or you'd try and cover their racism with "just trolling" and the like comments. Do better for yourself, Surt. I believe you can.

Lol it's hard to take you seriously since you "tag team" with Putinbot and Bash all the time.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:25 PM
Flyattractor

European Left-tardism is running Rampant and Spreading. Washing The White out of History.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 07:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'll repeat an old complaint: The left does very little to protect immigrants from labor abuse.

Letting an undocumented in is only half the battle. If you allow them to be underpaid, to work in awful conditions, or to have no workers rights whatsoever, you're only enabling a domestic "sweatshop". Essentially a modern day slave trade.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 08:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I'll repeat an old complaint: The left does very little to protect immigrants from labor abuse.

Letting an undocumented in is only half the battle. If you allow them to be underpaid, to work in awful conditions, or to have no workers rights whatsoever, you're only enabling a domestic "sweatshop". Essentially a modern day slave trade.

I'll also note a point I've made about it. One argument from the left is if we got rid of illegals the price of food,etc. would go up. The only reason for that is because illegals are not paid minimum wage due to being...illegal lol.

Anyways, so it would seem like the increase in the price of food would also occur if we gave most(or all) of the illegals legal status. Whether they like it or not the message seems to be "it's best to keep them here, but keep them illegal".

Or they truly don't care about the price of food going up and are just BS'ing.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 08:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is some hypocrisy: I seem to remember it was leftists who highlighted and complained about the poor working conditions in Nike factories. Buuut Nike hires Colin Kaepernick and all of a sudden Nike is awesome.

As I recall...Kap has defended Fidel Castro in the past. So there perhaps also could be some hypocrisy with people fawning over him while whining that Trump is a dictator.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 7th, 2018 at 02:29 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:27 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I'll also note a point I've made about it. One argument from the left is if we got rid of illegals the price of food,etc. would go up. The only reason for that is because illegals are not paid minimum wage due to being...illegal lol.

Anyways, so it would seem like the increase in the price of food would also occur if we gave most(or all) of the illegals legal status. Whether they like it or not the message seems to be "it's best to keep them here, but keep them illegal".

Or they truly don't care about the price of food going up and are just BS'ing.

This is what I meant about leftists actually causing harm to the poor. Legit harm. It's when the most basic of basics are affected by policies that the poor are affected.

That's regulations and initiatives that can impact the cost of foods and other basic necessities.

If a rich person is having a touch financial time, they can sell off assets or decrease their living expenses to get back on track. If a poor person is having a tough financial time, they don't ****ing eat.

So I see a problem from both the left and right with neither, in the US at least, actually doing good to make things better.

The right needs to stop blocking universal healthcare options. They need to make it to where illegals have legal ways to pay taxes into the system and have ways of levying retribution against their abusive employers without fear of deportation.

Imagine all the money we could have from 11 million tax paying immigrants. Would that $230 million illegal immigrant cost to the state disappear? Want to know how much money can be generated if 11,000,000 people pay just $1000 in taxes (likely, they would pay more than that with sales taxes)?

$230 billion.

This is also part of why I want the Fair Tax system in place. It would provide for a modest Universal Basic Income while also increasing the amount of contributions to tax revenues. Even if they were a net drain on the tax system, we would still get taxes from them that we didn't before.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Left just needs the Poor to be stupid enough to buy their lies and keep voting for them. Its That Simple.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 06:31 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Left just needs the Poor to be stupid enough to buy their lies and keep voting for them. Its That Simple.
The single biggest lie I have ever read on the Internet. You truly are a horrible man.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The single biggest lie I have ever read on the Internet. You truly are a horrible man.

He's correct.

But it's true of both the left and right, in the US. Both are corportist parties.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
He's correct.

But it's true of both the left and right, in the US. Both are corportist parties.
In the UK it assuredly isn't true. In the 1950's when the men had come back from the war, women didn't want to return to the home and be homemakers at the time they were poor there was a wage gap, many needed a man to survive. Labour started providing an infrastructure. When I went to University, I received a full grant, no loans because I had lived away from home for three years and was not well off and could not put myself through University and because I had worked hard enough to get top grades at School. The Left provided the Welfare state, which in its inception gave free healthcare to all. It was wonderful; the also offered the "dole", which was abused but far less than rightists make out. Many people fall on hard times through no fault of their own; the dole provided a way in the depressions of the 70's and 80's which were very long as Industry changed from manufacturing to service and the Unions broke down for many people to have food on the table as they looked for new jobs. Labour provided re-skilling, the right destroyed it all. Going further back workers rights in the UK were championed by the left. The Labour party came from the Unions, and the Unions have never been as corrupt in the UK as in the US. They are very different animals. The Tories dismantled and destroyed this. In fact under Blair a man I detest on many fronts, we never had it so good.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 7th, 2018 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:23 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
In the UK it assuredly isn't true. In the 1950's when the men had come back from the war, women didn't want to return to the home and be homemakers at the time they were poor there was a wage gap, many needed a man to survive. Labour started providing an infrastructure. When I went to University, I received a full grant, no loans because I had lived away from home for three years and was not well off and could not put myself through University and because I had worked hard enough to get top grades at School. The Left provided the Welfare state, which in its inception gave free healthcare to all. It was wonderful; the also offered the "dole", which was abused but far less than rightists make out. Many people fall on hard times through no fault of their own; the dole provided a way in the depressions of the 70's and 80's which were very long as Industry changed from manufacturing to service and the Unions broke down for many people to have food on the table as they looked for new jobs. Labour provided re-skilling, the right destroyed it all. Going further back workers rights in the UK were championed by the left. The Labour party came from the Unions, and the Unions have never been as corrupt in the UK as in the US. They are very different animals. The Tories dismantled and destroyed this. In fact under Blair a man I detest on many fronts, we never had it so good.

So is the Labour Party your party of choice?

I take it that you are not a fan of May and the Conservative Party. But I'm reading mixed messages because you seem to like NHS and the Cons was a big supporter and mover for NHS maturity back in the day.

And do you like Alan Duncan?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:36 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
So is the Labour Party your party of choice?

I take it that you are not a fan of May and the Conservative Party. But I'm reading mixed messages because you seem to like NHS and the Cons was a big supporter and mover for NHS maturity back in the day.

And do you like Alan Duncan?
I would only ever vote Labour, however, Thatcher started Privatising and dismantling the NHS in the late 80's it continued with major and Blair to a point and accelerated under Cameron and Osbourne, and May's Government is a joke, it's only there because it made a deal with the Orangemen. John Major even said the Tories should never deal with the Ulstermen, most people don't understand that comment and you have to really know your British history to really understand the problem they are. They make your bible belt look like Communists. The only man in the last 30 years to give a shit about the NHS is much maligned Gordon Brown who mainly got shit because he was Scottish and unfortunately was in the hot seat when the crash happened in 2008.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:47 PM