KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump approves of safe spaces. No idea how he feels about dogs.

edit: Found some info, seems Trump may not be very dog friendly

A) He uses "dog" as an insult
B) Ivanna has said he's 'not a dog fan'
C) He's the first president in a very long time to not have a dog in the WH

Seriously, who doesn't like dogs.

Well he's evidently big on mental health lol

Seriously though, paranoia, violent rage, depression, anxiety, delusions... it might be time for mental health experts to really start looking into TDS as a potentially real thing. I mean they should obviously pick a less offensive/triggering name for it, but it's prevalent enough that it's worth casually looking into at least.

Last edited by darthgoober on Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:15 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

IMO, TDS is more closely linked to the Cult of Trump. Always excusing his shitty behavior, rose-coloring every thing he does, accepting lie after lie after lie, both large and small; when they know he's lying etc.

They're in cult, he's their Jim Jones and they're chugging the kool-aid as fast as they can.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

IMO, TDS is more closely linked to the Cult of Trump. Always excusing his shitty behavior, rose-coloring every thing he does, accepting lie after lie after lie, both large and small; when they know he's lying etc.

They're in cult, he's their Jim Jones and they're chugging the kool-aid as fast as they can.

In the cases where such behavior exists, there's already a recognized mental illness that fully encompasses all those things, delusional disorder. The TDS is instead a collection of specific symptoms that don't quite fit squarely within any other syndrome I know of. I mean honestly it might also qualify as delusional disorder, but to me it seems to extend a little further than what's typically associated with delusional disorder. Though I'm not a shrink so I might be wrong about that.

Last edited by darthgoober on Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:23 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd say that the Cult of Trump TDS is a combo of disorders as well and not one issue, delusional disorder, cognitive dissonance, (internal) compulsive lying etc. I'm sure the list goes on and on, these people are whickety whacked and they choose to be, which is the weird thing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I'd say that the Cult of Trump TDS is a combo of disorders as well and not one issue, delusional disorder, cognitive dissonance, (internal) compulsive lying etc. I'm sure the list goes on and on, these people are whickety whacked and they choose to be, which is the weird thing.

Yeah but surely that kind of thing is already recognized somewhere. Lots of people have exhibited the symptoms you listed to their idols or even their romantic partner before. If it's a thing, its a thing that's most likely been recognized as an offical thing already. But the anti Trump stuff really seems to be at a new level. Even if they don't consider it a new thing worthy of it's own name, they should at least recognize it as a specific variation of an existing psychosis if there's one out there that already encompasses the problem.

I'm not trying to one up you on who's worse, Trump supporters or the anti Tumps, I genuinely think there are a lot of people who are so far gone that they need to have mental help available before they hurt themselves or someone else... like the professor who just shot himself.

Last edited by darthgoober on Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:34 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol, this guy.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:44 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol, this guy.

You don't think a professor who shoots himself in gun free zone as a form of protest is suffering from a serious mental issue?

Because I know I'm certainly not the only one...
Well that's retarded. But it sounds like the guy might be suffering from a mental illness.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:46 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

No shit, Sherlock. It must be the first mentally ill person in history to kill himself over something stupid!

Trying to make this into a Trump Derangement Syndrome though...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

No shit, Sherlock. It must be the first mentally ill person in history to kill himself over something stupid!

Trying to make this into a Trump Derangement Syndrome though...

He didn't kill himself, he shot himself in the arm lol

But if you're acknowledging that there's a mental heath issue at play, what's you're problem with what I've been talking about? I'm not saying that everyone who hates Trump is suffering from mental health issues, I'm saying that lots of otherwise sane people are exhibiting symptoms of mental health problems specifically in regards to Trump. That being the case, I think it's worth looking into whether or not it's a real thing so those affected might be able to receive treatment and others might not spiral out to those depths. Don't know what you're so angry about here...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 12:00 AM
Flyattractor

"Non-Crime Hate Incidents".....WTF Lefties?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by darthgoober
He didn't kill himself, he shot himself in the arm lol

But if you're acknowledging that there's a mental heath issue at play, what's you're problem with what I've been talking about? I'm not saying that everyone who hates Trump is suffering from mental health issues, I'm saying that lots of otherwise sane people are exhibiting symptoms of mental health problems specifically in regards to Trump. That being the case, I think it's worth looking into whether or not it's a real thing so those affected might be able to receive treatment and others might not spiral out to those depths. Don't know what you're so angry about here...
So your point is that Trump caused mental illness on 'otherwise sane people'?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:15 PM
dadudemon

So your point is that Trump caused mental illness on 'otherwise sane people'?

Seems like people with mental illness are using Trump as an excuse for their pathologies when they act out.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems like people with mental illness are using Trump as an excuse for their pathologies when they act out.
Not necessarily using him as a excuse but that's where I was going. thumb up

No such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:33 PM
Flyattractor

Lol! Still a More Accurate source of news then CNN!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of mass shootings, why are democrats such filthy little liars about the subject and why do they then whine over Trumps lies and the Republicans inability to confront him over them, when they lie and their own people do not confront them over it? Holy shit we have a post that belongs in the leftist hypocrisy thread too.

Diane Feinstein said during the Kavanaugh hearings, while whining about the 2nd amendment or some shit...actually no she was whining about an assault weapons ban and asked Kavanaugh how he squared the hundreds of school shootings these were used in.

Haaaaa, No. She is lying. It's not even close to hundreds, not even if you look at the last 50-60 years. Why lie? Why be weasels if it's wrong to be a weasel when Trump is a weasel? Explain, and the shit has got to make sense, that's a requirement.

Dianne Feinstein Wants Brett Kavanaugh to 'Reconcile' His Second Amendment Reasoning With 'Hundreds of School Shootings' That Never Happened

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

I think it's both. I think trump has legit driven some people insane. This is mostly on the left.

I also think you had people insane all along and they were just really good at hiding it cuz they had Obama in the white house and stuff and then Trump is there and he is hurting fee fee's, so many fee fee's...just so many....and they flip out and can't keep the facade up anymore. These are kinda like the people you see burning shit down after a police shooting. They give two shits about it, they just want an excuse to behave like criminals.

But I do know people who were somewhat normal. People who would have NEVER in a million years stopped talking to family or friends over politics. Trump changed that and I don't believe all these people were just always deranged.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:19 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of leftist hypocrisy, I'm loving this Diane Feinstein suggesting Kavanaugh did something shady in the past, but not releasing public details.

What about transparency?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:29 AM
Flyattractor

Well if anyone would know anything about SHADY DEALINGS, it would be Diane.....Would it not?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:37 AM