KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
A whole 2 years, wow. Guess its time to scrap the entire thing, clearly its not working. Someone hand me a machine gun.

Well until it levels off we really won't have an accurate picture of the situation now will we?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:50 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

A whole 2 years, wow. Guess its time to scrap the entire thing, clearly its not working. Someone hand me a machine gun.

Do you even know what a machine gun is?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

He will after he googles it before replying to your post.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I know its more fun to say than "semi-automatic rifle" or whatever you're trying to be pedantic about.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:10 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I know its more fun to say than "semi-automatic rifle" or whatever you're trying to be pedantic about.

IOW, you don't know what a machine gun is. you just ignoring making ignorant comments.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Truthfully I'm not too familiar with the differences between guns, yeah. You got me bro. Thankfully I've only ever even seen one on airport security.

V Oh shit!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:15 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something you masterbate to when you’re bored of pictures of dead children?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:16 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Firefly218
Something you masterbate to when you’re bored of pictures of dead children?

This comment says more about you than you probably intended.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:18 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

This comment says more about you than you probably intended.
Here’s a dose of your own pedanticism, it wasn’t a comment it was a question. You can tell because it has a “?” at the end. Do you even English bro?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:20 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You seem triggered, are you upset that you shared a little too much personal info?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:22 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seem triggered, are you upset that you shared a little too much personal info?
No need to hide. There is help out there for a gun fetishist like yourself.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:25 PM
Silent Master

Even more projection. you just can't help yourself, can you?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:26 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even more projection. you just can't help yourself, can you?
The only comeback from unimaginative dullards is “triggered”, “no you” and “projection”. You just ticked all three.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:29 PM
Silent Master

Ah, does the little baby not like his tactics being used against him. do you want a cookie?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:33 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, does the little baby not like his tactics being used against him. do you want a cookie?
Is that what you do? Lure babies into your pedo van with cookies? Someone report this fucck to Chris Hansen

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:35 PM
Silent Master

Interesting how that was your first thought. says a lot about you.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:37 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting how that was your first thought. says a lot about you.
“No YOU”

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Firefly218
Math is a liberal conspiracy

#nailedit

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's funny watching the guy posting petty insults try and claim the moral high ground.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:42 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny watching the guy posting petty insults try and claim the moral high ground.
You got your ass roasted and now you’re pretending it’s funny even though your feelings are hurt LOL

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:47 PM