KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rumors are the thing she is talking about is some shit Kavanaugh did in high school lol. Too funny.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:47 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Modern Democrat Party is operating on a mental level of that of High School Students. Better hurry before it goes to Middle school...then Elementary...ad so on...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:48 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some are speculating it has to do with MeToo lol, and because I know how the left works: Nope, this would never in a million years be an excuse for the lack of transparency. You do not need to reveal the victims name in order to give details about what he is accused of doing.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:55 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feminists: men and women are equal in all things!

Feminists: the new I-Phone is too big for our tiny female hands!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...hand-announces/

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 11:39 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I think it's both. I think trump has legit driven some people insane. This is mostly on the left.

I also think you had people insane all along and they were just really good at hiding it cuz they had Obama in the white house and stuff and then Trump is there and he is hurting fee fee's, so many fee fee's...just so many....and they flip out and can't keep the facade up anymore. These are kinda like the people you see burning shit down after a police shooting. They give two shits about it, they just want an excuse to behave like criminals.

But I do know people who were somewhat normal. People who would have NEVER in a million years stopped talking to family or friends over politics. Trump changed that and I don't believe all these people were just always deranged.

I think it largely has to do with the media tbh

Like the media has convinced a lot of people that Trump is analogous to Hitler

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 02:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think it largely has to do with the media tbh

Like the media has convinced a lot of people that Trump is analogous to Hitler

I used to believe it was wrong to think Trump was Hitler until I discovered this startling evidence.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 02:12 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think they fought for equal rights in size.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 02:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

"Women buy iPhones more than men."

"Women [who?] are upset about the large iPhones."

1. Okay, so don't buy them. Problem solved.
2. And if there are enough of you, Apple will have to adapt to the market in 203 years.
3. If there are a TON of you, we can all submit requests to Apple and they will quickly release a smaller version next year. Apple will charge us more for the smaller phone because there are a ton of us and we are stupid and will buy it. Sure, it will cost more than the iPhone X Max because we are stupid morons who purchase iPhones more than men and buy them because they are fashion and status statements due to our shallowness.
4. Worst case scenario, we can stop buying large iPhones and purchase one of the many other options out there that are smaller. We are smart women and know that Android, among other phone types, have many more hardware form factors available out there than Apple.
5. And we will remind each other that we do not have to use a phone as a fashion statement because that's not a pro-feminist behavior and it harms women to box them into explicit behavior sets that make women appear shallow.

Man, I'm a genius. The 3rd wave feminists should elect me as their president.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

2. And if there are enough of you, Apple will have to adapt to the market in 203 years.
3. If there are a TON of you, we can all submit requests to Apple and they will quickly release a smaller version next year. Apple will charge us more for the smaller phone because there are a ton of us and we are stupid and will buy it. Sure, it will cost more than the iPhone X Max because we are stupid morons who purchase iPhones more than men and buy them because they are fashion and status statements due to our shallowness.
4. Worst case scenario, we can stop buying large iPhones and purchase one of the many other options out there that are smaller. We are smart women and know that Android, among other phone types, have many more hardware form factors available out there than Apple.
5. And we will remind each other that we do not have to use a phone as a fashion statement because that's not a pro-feminist behavior and it harms women to box them into explicit behavior sets that make women appear shallow.

Woah dude you think YOU, a man, should preside over them? How god damn dare you!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:04 PM
dadudemon

Woah dude you think YOU, a man, should preside over them? How god damn dare you!

Only if they elect me as their leader, of course. It is a woman's right to vote for a man or a woman to lead them! The patriarchy forced themselves as leaders on the poor women for thousands of years. A woman should get the privilege of choosing who leads them.

Forcing a woman to only get to choose between female leaders removes her autonomy and sounds a lot like the old Patriarchy we are trying to rid ourselves of.

haha, who am I kidding, 3rd wave feminists want only female leaders. Not even trans-male-to-female leaders. Biological female leaders. Because the Patriarchy is trying to sneak into their ranks with transgenderism.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A man should not have any say over a woman's body.

Lol wait Roe Vs Wade was decided by...men?

...did not think this through.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:19 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Only if they elect me as their leader, of course. It is a woman's right to vote for a man or a woman to lead them! The patriarchy forced themselves as leaders on the poor women for thousands of years. A woman should get the privilege of choosing who leads them.

Forcing a woman to only get to choose between female leaders removes her autonomy and sounds a lot like the old Patriarchy we are trying to rid ourselves of.

You're forgetting, feminism isn't about women and their freedom, feminism is about power.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 04:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is why the proper Modern Term for it is now ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

My girlfriend bought the biggest, most expensive new iphone last night. She likes em big.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:59 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

She still won't ...TEXT YOU will she?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:01 PM
BackFire

I haven't spoken to her in months.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You bought her one of those Iphones that blew up didn't you?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:04 PM
BackFire

That was samsung.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:04 PM
Flyattractor

In your case more like Don'tGetNun!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:05 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
My girlfriend bought the biggest, most expensive new iphone last night. She likes em big.

That's why she's with you because you're 6'4" and look like Sasquatch.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:22 PM