KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Translation even in your own selective data they are equally bad. In contrary data different picture for the young has emerged. Which is a 9 year trend. Which is not open to argument.

Oh, "selective data" cited by reputable UK news orgs that capture a much broader sample statistic of the populations than your cherry picked data, eh?

Try harder. Surely you have some arguments left in the tank that I haven't already countered.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave you a nine year trend... I've actually never come across your measure before. PISA on the other hand everyone has heard of.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:15 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would you even bring up a leaning tower

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I gave you a nine year trend... I've actually never come across your measure before. PISA on the other hand everyone has heard of.

Oh, really? You've only ever heard of a measurement that focuses just on 15-year-old children but not the larger scale study that focuses on 16-65 year olds which is a study also issued by the same organization?

quote:
Issued by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), PISA tests the skills and knowledge of 15-year-old students in mathematics, reading, and science. Seventy-two countries and economies took part in the 2015 assessment, which focused on science, and the data were released by the OECD on 6th December 2016.

quote:
The Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC) is a cyclical, large-scale study that was developed under the auspices of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

Wow, would you look at that?

I smell something. What is it? sick

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, really? You've only ever heard of a measurement that focuses just on 15-year-old children but not the larger scale study that focuses on 16-65 year olds which is a study also issued by the same organization?

Wow, would you look at that?

I smell something. What is it? sick
So what your saying is two OECD studies conflict unless you take one as improving (school scores) and the other as a historical left over and factor in you are not looking at total illiteracy just one level. I see.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 06:43 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So what your saying is two OECD studies conflict unless you take one as improving (school scores) and the other as a historical left over and factor in you are not looking at total illiteracy just one level. I see.

lol

Oh, really? ... a measurement that focuses just on 15-year-old children but ... the larger scale study that focuses on 16-65 year olds, [conflicts]?

Still demonstrating that less than level 2 literacy, I see.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 01:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Still demonstrating that less than level 2 literacy, I see.
Well clearly school scores in the UK are going up and this will eventually impact on the adult scores as fewer people 16 to 65 year in year out are part of the second study. In the US as where a 9-year decline in school scores has occurred this will also eventually factor into the overall total...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well clearly school scores in the UK are going up and this will eventually impact on the adult scores as fewer people 16 to 65 year in year out are part of the second study. In the US as where a 9-year decline in school scores has occurred this will also eventually factor into the overall total...

Dude it's over. We're better. Your country will always be 2nd rate. Deal wif it.

Btw watch how you respond to me bro. Wouldn't want you to be one of the 9 people in the UK arrested each day for online hate speech.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 12:48 PM
dadudemon

Well clearly school scores in the UK are going up

Citation and context needed

and this will eventually impact on the adult scores as fewer people 16 to 65 year in year out are part of the second study.

Citation needed.

In the US as where a 9-year decline in school scores has occurred...

Citation needed.

this will also eventually factor into the overall total...

Citation needed.

Well, you didn't really say much at all.

Literacy in the US is increasing year over year and so is numeracy. Due to our immigrant population, we are increasing at a much faster rate than other OECD countries especially as the second generation of immigrant children get educations.

The UK will continue to fall further and further behind until major changes are made.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 02:50 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No citations needed, I posted the data and you posted the data. My inferences are data based and based on yours. The UK has a nine year school improvement trend the US does not, we are equal in adult illiteracy therefore we will start to improve as our better kids become adults and feed into the stats. Simple, fact based analysis, given the data not open to argument.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 02:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keith Ellison Gets Slammed With Questions About Abuse Allegations at Minnesota AG Debate

"I think two credible, strong allegations of domestic abuse is enough,” Wardlow shot back. “There’s documentary evidence. We have a medical record where we have Monahan reported to her doctor the abuse that was going on.”

The deputy DNC chair dismissed the doctor’s note, saying it was made a year after they broke up."

Psshh, f*ck that note it was made a year after they broke up.

Oh shit someone is coming forward with an accusation 30+ years old? INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 02:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Are you confident that no one else will step forward with any other allegations?” the moderator followed.

“Look, in this political environment, I don’t know what somebody might cook up,” the congressman said. "

Lol...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 02:33 PM
dadudemon

Citation and context needed

Citation needed.

Citation needed.

Citation needed.

Well, you didn't really say much at all.

No citations needed...

lol, well, since I said you can have this debate, whatever you say is correct.

I concede everything.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 04:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just for fun what do you guys think has received more media coverage in the past few days:

Trumps penis or the serial killer border patrol agent?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 03:37 PM
Flyattractor

Lefties Love the Dick!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 06:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Lefties Love the Dick!
the cult of the orange mushroom strikes.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 07:38 AM
Flyattractor

You look rather Yellow to me.

Must be the Malaria.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 08:25 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
Just for fun what do you guys think has received more media coverage in the past few days:

Trumps penis or the serial killer border patrol agent?

Is the killer killing border patrol agents, or an agent killing legal/illegals?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 09:44 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote