KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Stephen Hawking Dead at age 76

Stephen Hawking Dead at age 76
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Stephen Hawking Dead at age 76

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:34 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The world just lost one of its greatest and most innovative scientific thinkers.

RIP smart wheelchair physics man.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well considering he was given a year to live in 1963, I'd say he did pretty well. The force of will? We'll never know.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:54 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

RIP

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:18 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

What a bummer.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Rest in peace Mr.Hawking.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:53 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well that's depressing.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:31 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

In honor of his passing

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Son of a ***** you beat me to it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:44 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Big loss. RIP.

Salute for your contributions - Mr. Hawking.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 08:57 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Godspeed, Dr. Hawking. Thanks for honing a little bit more our vision of the cosmos.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:23 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, this is disappointing to wake up to.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 11:26 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

sad RIP to one of the great minds of our age.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:20 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Loved the man. He was on my list of 5 people to meet in my lifetime. I hate that life is so short and fragile.

Hawking - One of the people I admired the most.

Robin Williams and now Hawking. Looks like I need to meet the other 3 before it is too late.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm meeting Jordan Peterson in May so I'm pretty happy.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:35 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm meeting Jordan Peterson in May so I'm pretty happy.

Really?

Tell him Dominic, your friend from the intertubes, says Hi.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
In honor of his passing

Hawking blatantly won that as well.

A tragedy that we lost him, but his life was an absolute triumph.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:51 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I actually rapped that entire thing from memory for a final my freshman year of high school.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP.

I remember when he appeared on Star Trek, it was a neat scene.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if it softens the blow, at least he passed on Pi day and Einstein's DOB

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:12 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote