KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, why do you hate him

Donald Trump, why do you hate him
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Still doesn't understand what making a strawman argument is; still is trig'd over that accurate post I made

Lol just for fun, define it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

HYG: www.google.com

ps YW

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

HYG: www.google.com

ps YW

I was asking how you personally define it, thought maybe you had some special definition. But if you insist, okay. *Googles Strawman argument*

"A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent."

Seems like exactly what you did lol. Explain how it's not.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because I didn't make up an argument, I rewarded your playing-the-victim stance. Sure I did it in a humorous snarky manner but the core of your logic/beliefs was still there.

#explainingthingstosurt

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I didn't make up an argument, I rewarded your playing-the-victim stance. Sure I did it in a humorous snarky manner but the core of your logic/beliefs was still there.

#explainingthingstosurt

LOL! You 100% did make up a narrative. Do better.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He's a dangerously ignorant con man with no redeeming qualities and several of the worst humanity has to offer. He's arrogant, vulgar, stupid, bigoted, deceitful, delusional, self-centered, selfish and utterly without empathy or merit. He's an absolute wretch of a man.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:02 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
He's a dangerously ignorant con man with no redeeming qualities and several of the worst humanity has to offer. He's arrogant, vulgar, stupid, bigoted, deceitful, delusional, self-centered, selfish and utterly without empathy or merit. He's an absolute wretch of a man.

LOL@ Anyone losing to such a person in an election.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL@ Anyone losing to such a person in an election.

^
Fact: "But Hillary!" is Surt's only defense because be can't really refute what Neph said about Trump

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
Fact: "But Hillary!" is Surt's only defense because be can't really refute what Neph said about Trump

Not my job to refute what he says. Just found it funny anyone could lose an election to such a person. Especially if they out spent him. Embarrassing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i second that

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fact: Before Trump won, Surt would refer to Trump as a "piece of shit"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the media being so anti Trump as well? DAMN! It's like cheating on a test and still failing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Cognitive Dissonance
noun

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

eg Thinks Trump is a "piece of shit"; is a Trumpcuck 24/7

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean damn though, we had people in intelligence agencies cucking for her and she still lost. DAAAYUM! Shit is embarrassing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:01 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

A straw man? It’s me pointing out you can’t back your shit up.

This is why I show you zero respect

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:09 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Still doesn't understand what making a strawman argument is; still is trig'd over that accurate post I made

I don’t believe I made a straw man argument as I didn’t make an argument at all.

I simply stated that this thread was for people like you to express why you hated trump, instead of acting like a grown man for once you resort to the same old bs.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:11 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I don’t believe I made a straw man argument as I didn’t make an argument at all.

I simply stated that this thread was for people like you to express why you hated trump, instead of acting like a grown man for once you resort to the same old bs.

He's referring to me. But check the very last post on the 1st page of the topic and tell me he isn't strawmanning lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not the very last post, one of the last posts.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:14 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for at least answering me, hell everything you’ve said is true about sanders and more about Hillary.

No redeeming qualities? What about being a good dad, lowering unemployment, helping Puerto Rico and Houston after the hurricanes, personally giving to charity. I’d say there’s far worse humanity has to offer.

He’s deceitful how?

He’s bigoted towered who? Hes against illegal aliens, so what, it’s tbe law. He shit talks certain woman, most of you guys shit talk each other.

Delusional how?

Self centered? Like when he created all those jobs..ok

I think you need to read my above examples since you think he has no merit

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

You're making up a stance for me that I "hate Trump". YW

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:16 PM