KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, why do you hate him

Donald Trump, why do you hate him
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Look at the bright side, as bad as Trump is. it could have been worse.

Yeah. Prezident Obama could have pulled a Chinese Prezident for Life Xi and just given himself a third term.

eek!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Impediment
but he's not f*cking Hillary Clinton.
Unfortunately.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:05 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Unfortunately.

Are you implying that The HillDawg Could save The State of Vig?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

How’s he do that?

You guys ever heard of explaining things

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:07 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now THATS delusional, thinking Clinton would be a great president.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:07 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Donald Trump is an embarrassment, but he's not f*cking Hillary Clinton.

Trump is my president. thumb up

Dude, NOBODY is f*cking Hilary now. Would you hit that shit? Nah.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:26 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
I hate that he gets to inflict his shittiness on my life. If he was shitty all by himself and didn’t affect me or millions of others negatively then I wouldn’t mind too much

How has impacted you kid?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:27 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
How has impacted you kid?
Global Warming, student loans, daca, general existential misery. There’s hundreds of reasons he’s a gigantic fucckface

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:32 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just because Leftists Propaganda Says its True don't Make it True.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:35 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just because Leftists Propaganda Says its True don't Make it True.
Global warming?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:39 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Global warming?

Yep. its a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the version that YOU choose to BELIEVE IN!!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:45 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

At fly

The Paris accords was a bullshit deal, the USA would have been paying in billions while trying to lower our emissions, China and India wouldn’t have had too. And this approach likely wouldn’t have had much or any impact on the planet.

Btw fly you can’t just overhaul, the USA to clean energy, Cali is trying and it’s costing them a lot and as 9f now it’s a huge failure. Obama tried to start clean energy initiatives and they failed.

Student loans? Explain

Daca, unless you’re in daca how’s it effected you? You’ve made zero good points as to why daca should remain.

You sound like a two year old....

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 08:19 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
At fly

The Paris accords was a bullshit deal, the USA would have been paying in billions while trying to lower our emissions, China and India wouldn’t have had too. And this approach likely wouldn’t have had much or any impact on the planet.

Btw fly you can’t just overhaul, the USA to clean energy, Cali is trying and it’s costing them a lot and as 9f now it’s a huge failure. Obama tried to start clean energy initiatives and they failed.

Student loans? Explain

Daca, unless you’re in daca how’s it effected you? You’ve made zero good points as to why daca should remain.

You sound like a two year old....

Yes. Never get involved in any kind of Deal with Paris. Those Never work out.

And Yes. Never follow Califunny's way of doing things unless you intentionally want to Fuch things up.

Student Loans? Explain. Well that is where you BORROW money from from someone to go to a school. You have to pay those back.

And I don't sound like anything...this board has no audio option in its posting.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 09:24 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was talking to firefly....

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will break down the reason they hate Trump. He proved them wrong. They were so sure, so smug he had no chance. Suddenly, he won.

They feel like if they help take him down it makes up for that epic failure.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:48 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

DarthPlaguis

Your criticism of the Paris Accords is incorrect. We won’t technically exit the accords until 2019, so hopefully in 2020 we can find a President to get us back in. Climate Change is too big an issue for us to become economically selfish, cut ties and stay in our corner. It needs to be a global initiative and everybody needs to make sacrifices, particularly America and China who consume the most energy.

Not to mention Trump has entirely undermined EPA, deregulated a bunch of protections that prevented corporations from poisoning the environment and is taking us backwards away from clean energy technology and towards coal mining.

I’m not part of daca, but I happen to have a little empathy for people in situations that don’t affect me. It’s pretty basic, you should try it.

Trump policies are threatening to cut grant funding for students and make it harder to pay off loans.

Tip of the iceberg. Trump’s shit stinks.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:29 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I will break down the reason they hate Trump. He proved them wrong. They were so sure, so smug he had no chance. Suddenly, he won.

They feel like if they help take him down it makes up for that epic failure.
That’s idiotic. Most Americans would peacefully accept Trump is he wasn’t such a daily dipshit, if he wasn’t trying to obstruct investigations and if his policies and leadership weren’t so horrible. Yes he won, we got over it and you need to get over it too.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:33 AM
Silent Master

Yeah, you sure sound like you've gotten over it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:43 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yeah, you sure sound like you've gotten over it.
I’m not holding some stupid grudge that he beat Hillary Clinton against all odds in 2016. That’s over with. What’s not over with is his current obstruction, douchebaggery and lies.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:51 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what is your point SM? that since trump won the 2016 election he should be unquestioned and beyond criticizm? dogshit posts like that are why i 9/10 ignore you.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:51 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote