KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The New Gods

The New Gods
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
laughing out loud
Movies here kids not comics. I’m the only one who gets it.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 12:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nope. Spider-Man movie rights owned by Sony. But hes still clearly a Marvel character.

Plus this coming from the guy who claimed Star Wars is now Marvel because the comics are done by Marvel.

So yeah always a pleasure to throw back your own idiocy back a ya.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nope. Spider-Man movie rights owned by Sony. But hes still clearly a Marvel character.

Plus this coming from the guy who claimed Star Wars is now Marvel because the comics are done by Marvel.

Star Wars is owned by Disney both cinematically and the comics. It’s hilarious to see you spin the comics out of the movie forum. Star Wars sales comics wise are factored under the marvel brand. That’s what I referred to. I never included Snoke in the MCU just as Motu are not going into the dc worlds. Sony, kid.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor

He's a moron. That explains it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 06:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Excepts for the Star Wars being done under the IDW Title. And the Marvel Characters that are being done under the IDW Title as well..

so...OOPS!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Why not both though? I'd love a MotU live-action film if done right. Thundercats too.
I'd rather see battle of the planets over both of them, but yeah I'm down with MoTU and Thundercats too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:40 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I'd rather see animated movies over Live Action. Animated tends to be able to avoid certain tropes and pitfalls that the Live Action Movies can't.

That and I don't see how you can do a Live Action T-Cats with out it looking like Cat's The Stage Musical The Movie.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Excepts for the Star Wars being done under the IDW Title. And the Marvel Characters that are being done under the IDW Title as well..

so...OOPS!!!
Diamond comics recognizes Star Wars under the marvel brand for sales figures. Facts side with me as per usual.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:45 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Diamond comics recognizes Star Wars under the marvel brand for sales figures. Facts side with me as per usual.

Only its the IDW Label that The People See. Not the Marvel One.

So Sad for you that Marvel can't make their own comics any more.

SO sad.

laughing

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Only its the IDW Label that The People See. Not the Marvel One.

So Sad for you that Marvel can't make their own comics any more.

SO sad.

laughing
Disney owns marvel so sorry but they get factored into their comics sales. You’re so shaken all the time over the success of Disney. Lovin’ it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 08:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd rather see animated movies over Live Action. Animated tends to be able to avoid certain tropes and pitfalls that the Live Action Movies can't.

That and I don't see how you can do a Live Action T-Cats with out it looking like Cat's The Stage Musical The Movie.
I actually think CGI Thundercats could be O.K. Think an update on the wolves in the Underworld films with Cats heads instead of Wolves. They could be quite intimidating on screen at say 8ft tall.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 08:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote