KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Ultimate Delusion of the Alt-Right

The Ultimate Delusion of the Alt-Right
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
“The “alt-left” label, as it turns out, is much more insidious. It creates a false equivalence at the extremes and plays into racists’ hands. White supremacists want the far left to look more sexist and racist the same way center-left Democrats want them to — it gives them a foil.”

thumb up

agreed. amazed by the amount of chimp retards trying to pull off this ridiculous stunt. they are best left ignored.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

“The “alt-left” label, as it turns out, is much more insidious. It creates a false equivalence at the extremes and plays into racists’ hands. White supremacists want the far left to look more sexist and racist the same way center-left Democrats want them to — it gives them a foil.”

thumb up

LOL, this is f*cktarded logic. You know what plays better into a racists hands? Seeing shitbags act like there is no alt left lol. That is what does it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
agreed. amazed by the amount of chimp retards trying to pull off this ridiculous stunt. they are best left ignored.

^This kid talking shit about anybody here is f'ing hilarious.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

Not sure where that quote is from, but it's spot-on. #nailedit

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I don’t care whether or not the alt-left label is real or not, the relevant point is that there’s an inverted ideology on the other side of the coin that is no more morally defensible. Racism is wrong folks, doesn’t matter which race.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:22 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Also if the regressive left counterpart to the alt-right were to have a name, I’m personally in favor of the control left, abreviated to ctrl-left. That way we’d have alt-right and ctrl-left

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:40 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

That's a cool platitude but its mostly irrelevant in regards to American political demographics.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:41 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the "alt left" is the ultimate delusion of the alt-right. just another dogshit red herring they use to deflect from their own obvious malignancy. society was much more agreeable when we ignored these nazi/collaborator phaggots.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 17th, 2018 at 01:07 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 01:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dogshit red herrings and misdirection is all the alt-right has left.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 01:17 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the "alt left" is the ultimate delusion of the alt-right. just another dogshit red herring they use to deflect from their own obvious malignancy. society was much more agreeable when we ignored these nazi/collaborator phaggots.

I think we all would still ignore them if they weren't being brought up in the media all the time.

As for the Alt left thing, aren't they just referring to the Antifa group?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 04:18 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah the regressive left isn't really a red herring when they actually have influence in the media, corporations, education, and left-wing parties in the west tbh.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:08 AM
Silent Master

As it's not something he ever wants to talk about or admit exists. he considers any mention of them to be a red herring.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote