KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » McCabe Fired, Steele under libel suit in Britain and the house is coming down.

McCabe Fired, Steele under libel suit in Britain and the house is coming down.
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
eat a bag of dicks, TI.

laughing out loud , eat this

And it’s DP, kinda like what I do to you every time time we cross paths, fact you keep calling me ti whoever that is shows you’re a cry baby.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:10 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

what did he do to deserve prison? seems like another "lock her up" barking shithead campaign.

He helped a criminal get off, Hell the fact you think she shouldn’t go to jail shows you’re double standard

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:12 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh okay so just like with hillary, he belongs in jail because you've been coached to hate him. 30 year fbi agent needs to go to jail becsuse special fee-fees.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:16 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you two literally cannot stop sucking eachother off. look at this page... look at youselves. cant wait for the "mueller fired" celebration thread and all the cucking it will contain.

^Love this try hard. Circle jerks all the time with Rob, yet is unaware of it.

Love it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh okay so just like with hillary, he belongs in jail because you've been coached to hate him. 30 year fbi agent needs to go to jail becsuse special fee-fees.

Hey dipshit, why did FBI officials recommend McCabe be fired?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Hey dipshit, why did FBI officials recommend McCabe be fired?
hey massive phaggot, deserving to be fired does not denote deserving of prison time.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:59 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey massive phaggot, deserving to be fired does not denote deserving of prison time.

This depends on how far he truly went. But it's not about fee fee's. It's about what the IG found and what other officials in the FBI recommended based on those findings.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:26 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

What exactly would he be going to prison for?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:58 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL the plot thickens, I love it.

Law Prof: Did McCabe Just Throw Comey Under The Bus For Perjury?

"In a Saturday morning appearance on CNN with host Michael Smerconish, Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley suggested that McCabe's statement following his firing "immediately" raised a flag, which may lead to serious consequences for his former boss. McCabe's statement reads in part:

The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.

Turley notes "There was one line in the case statement last night that I immediately flagged. Because he said that he had authority to do this and he conferred with the director - the director at the time was James Comey."

"Now, the problem there is that James Comey said under oath that he never leaked information and never approved a leak," said Turley. "So, if the Inspector General believes this was a leak to the media, it raises serious questions about Comey’s previous testimony and could get him into serious trouble."

This directly contradicts Comey's statement under oath that "he never leaked information, and never approved a leak." Turley continued. "So if the Inspector General believes this was a leak to the media, it raises serious questions about Comey's previous testimony that could get him into serious trouble."

LOL, too funny if true. Especially since Comey is ready to come out with a book titled, I shit you not, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”.

Also watch the clip, the guy says this on CNN, note the looks on the anchors faces when he says it lol. Priceless.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 12:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL just look at the guys face. You can see it begin to change as he realizes what the lawyer is saying about Comey. The part where the guy briefly raises both his eyebrows...

#LoveIt

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 12:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by socool8520

you won't get a straight answer from them. trumpers were programmed to hate him and therefore he deserves prison. thats how these radicalized dumbcunts operate.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 12:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trust me, only one person will be in legal trouble when the dust settles.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you won't get a straight answer from them. trumpers were programmed to hate him and therefore he deserves prison. thats how these radicalized dumbcunts operate.

Typical coping.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520

The reality is we don't know until we see the full report from the IG. Then we will see if he did anything illegal. Or it could just be he violated many FBI policies, but didn't violate the law. I don't know what the specific law is when it comes to leaking things, etc.

What we know now is that this was recommended by FBI officials based on the IG's report. But some on the left are spinning it as purely political. Trump wanted McCabe gone this is true, but as I said, this came about from FBI officials. They knew very well when this guy was supposed to retire and they recommended this anyways.

I'm not trying to say anything is for sure, but now we have also seen him(perhaps unintentionally) implicate Comey with perjury. On the other hand perhaps he knew exactly what he was saying.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:35 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donnie Don is scared

“Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?”

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

soon trump's army of programmed barking retards will be calling for mueller to be fired/locked up/drawn and quartered

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:56 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look how mad Bash is about a republican getting fired for leaking info to the media about Hillary.

Priceless

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:21 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the truth outs and Trump and everything he and his inner circle are involved in is exposed... America will be saved.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly, you are smart, how can you be this naive bro? There is no evidence of collusion on Trump's campaign but there is plenty of evidence on Clinton's.

This isn't opinion this is reality and we both know it.

I know you don't like Trump bro, but we have corruption at the highest levels of the FBI that has to be rooted out.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:55 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Trump has nothing to hide, he should let the Investigation wrap up. Then we can all judge what comes out of it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:58 PM