KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel Vs Big Barda

Captain Marvel Vs Big Barda
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Captain Marvel Vs Big Barda

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Barda stomps. Better gear, better fighter, stronger, more durable

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:18 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Barda is stronger than Captain Marvel?

GTFO

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Barda is stronger than Captain Marvel?

GTFO

What strength feats does Carol have that place her over Barda?..and even if she doea hace one or two outliers Barda is still better equipped with the MB, a better fighter, more ruthless, better damage soak etc

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's Billy as Cap.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:51 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not in the pic...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

What

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:04 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

abhi is having a crisis...an existential one at that

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:10 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

It's like watching a train wreck. It's horrific and awe inspiring at the same time.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Now this was Captain Marvel Carol with Binary strength level, then we are talking about a whole new ball game, but since it's not Barda wins every time. Now if it was sersi, meggan, she hulk o r Red she hulk or snow bird we are talking about a real fight.

Barda

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:40 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Is Barda really that strong? Cap is pretty strong herself. Plus flying and whatnot.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ms Marvel has sucked massively until she got her lesbo hair. Now she's apparently more powerful than Blue Marvel, and can solo Thanos.

Right before the scissors touched her hair - Barda
The second the hair cut was done - Captain Marvel

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Damborgson
Is Barda really that strong? Cap is pretty strong herself. Plus flying and whatnot.
she's fought evenly with Wonder woman, downed Superman, and had the upper hand against knockout, and beat up lobo iirc. They're worlds apart tbh.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:55 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think she thrashed WW 1M too.

Think she cheated with a BFG though

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 06:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 09:27 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Just from that she should be able to manhandle Cap.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 09:27 PM
CosmicComet

But narration said Carol is the mightiest hero on Marvel Earth!!!

She scales off of Hulk!11

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 09:45 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Sidenote, when did Barda turn good again? As we saw in Earth 2 she turned on Mr.Miracle and rejoined Darkseid. Mr.Miracle even dumped her and got together with Fury.

For the life of me cant think of when they explained when she turned back and they got together again

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 09:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by -K-M-
Sidenote, when did Barda turn good again? As we saw in Earth 2 she turned on Mr.Miracle and rejoined Darkseid. Mr.Miracle even dumped her and got together with Fury.

For the life of me cant think of when they explained when she turned back and they got together again
comic continuity bro. Take it all in stride and never expect all of the stories to be consistent.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 10:00 PM