KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Senator Durbin Slams Hillary's latest Divisive Comment

Senator Durbin Slams Hillary's latest Divisive Comment
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Senator Durbin Slams Hillary's latest Divisive Comment

While Hillary was in India falling down stairs, falling in the bathtub breaking her wrist she managed to slam 63 million people who voted for Trump including the 30% of voters who voted for Obama twice, then voted for Trump.

Durbin drops the hammer on Clinton

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:41 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even know why people in India wanted to see Hilary. Were they like...studying on how to lose a presidency?

What actual wisdom did they take away from her?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's teaching people how to not like her more and more.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 07:07 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I love the contempt she demonstrates for women there. "Oh if you vote for me you're standing up to the man, but if you vote against me you're a coward kowtowing to the whims of your husband.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 07:24 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I love the contempt she demonstrates for women there. "Oh if you vote for me you're standing up to the man, but if you vote against me you're a coward kowtowing to the whims of your husband.
You and your Incel friends will never procreate or talk to a woman. This is a good thing.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 07:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm not part of the childish MGTOW crowd Putinbot1

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 07:31 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) I believe you, really!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 07:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It seems here you are trying to attribute attitudes to me that I do not hold.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 07:38 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

She really needs to just get over it and stop talking about this stuff. She's not doing anyone any favors, except maybe Trump.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

The statistic she cited was accurate, but using it to trash people who voted against her was petty.

That said, if u defend the electoral college system due to it "protecting America from leftist leeches who drain the country with welfare', ur not aware of how things economically work in our country.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 11:59 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
The statistic she cited was accurate, but using it to trash people who voted against her was petty.

That said, if u defend the electoral college system due to it "protecting America from leftist leeches who drain the country with welfare', ur not aware of how things economically work in our country.

The statistic she cited doesn't even prove what she says. I'd love any proof to the contrary, thanks in advance.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:03 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Childish? Tibetan monks are childish?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:14 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk

I've seen a Tibetan Monk slap a b*tch using only half a pinky.

He studied 18 years on top of a mountain to master it, just beautiful.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:15 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Kurk

Huge difference between ascetic celibacy for spiritual pursuit, and celibacy because of animosity towards women.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:22 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Surtur
The statistic she cited doesn't even prove what she says. I'd love any proof to the contrary, thanks in advance.

Way to counter a point I never made...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:49 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

[B]Huge difference between ascetic celibacy for spiritual pursuit
That's alright as long as you aren't forcing a kid to go through the ascetic celibacy without their approval.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:51 AM
Adam_PoE

Huge difference between ascetic celibacy for spiritual pursuit, and celibacy because of animosity towards women.

At the end of the day, neither one of you is getting laid, so . . .

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:20 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

tbf ghandi was all about that shit. slept with naked girls to resist the temptation. I'm willing to accept that some people get off spiritually in some way by not getting off. most 'mgtow' however are undatable incels with a laundry list of hangups and hair-triggers, posing as voluntary.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:23 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
At the end of the day, neither one of you is getting laid, so . . .

I don't fall into either of those categories.

I have a strong desire to start a family one day, to find a women who completes the parts of me that are lacking and inspires me to be a better person, and one or more kids who can reawaken the joy of parts of the world I've forgotten.

Despite our differences I wish you all the luck in your own romantic/sexual pursuits.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:15 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That's alright as long as you aren't forcing a kid to go through the ascetic celibacy without their approval.

What the actual **** are you talking about?

If this is another one of your weird unhinged rants against Christianity, in Catholicism you have to be 18 to become a Nun, and 25 to become a Priest, the protestants in general are fine with the members of their clergy getting married, and being a religious person is not a legally binding contract that forbids sex by force.

I don't really think you thought this through... at all...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:20 AM