KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » MUI Goku vs. SSB Vegito

MUI Goku vs. SSB Vegito
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

MUI Goku vs. SSB Vegito

*Manga Vegito.
*Neither forms have a time-limit.

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably Goku.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:10 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hard to say, Vegito only has that comment about possibly being greater than Beerus

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:11 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well if its Vegito from the Black arc I think Goku could beat him.

If its a current fusion I can see him taking MUI.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:12 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Let's do both.

Round 1: SSB Vegito from the future Trunks arc.
Round 2: a current SSB Vegito.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 19th, 2018 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

In that case, Goku wins round 1, but probably loses round 2, fusion time limits notwithstanding. A current SSJB Vegito would give UI/MIU more of a fight than Kefla did at the very least.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Man I wish we could see a MUI Vegito. That seems soooo damn op it isnt even funny.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:23 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hard to say, Vegito only has that comment about possibly being greater than Beerus

That’s all MUI has. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:31 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Against Zamasu arc Vegito? Probably MUI Goku, by the skin of his teeth.

Current Vegito would rofl-stomp, in SSJB.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 10:09 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by Galan007
Let's do both.

Round 1: SSB Vegito from the future Trunks arc.
Round 2: a current SSB Vegito.

Round 1: MUI Goku slaughters him, Vegetto Blue is probably in the same ballpark of the strongest GoDs, MUI Goku is easily ahead of that now.
Round 2: I have limit breaker Jiren >> "standard" serious Jiren, of whom we have multiple statements saying that he is somebody not even a God of Destruction can defeat. Not "his God of Destruction" but "a God of Destruction", in a general way. Considering that Beerus should be among the very strongest GoDs, I have Jiren in the same ballpark with him, at the very least. And limit breaker Jiren >> that.
And "bloodlust" MUI Goku > limit breaker Jiren, with ease.
MUI Goku is OP, but Potara is OP as well. Can you imagine, given how stronger current Goku and Vegeta are than they were in the Zamasu arc, how stronger would Vegetto be as well?
I'd give it to the fusion.

But the real question is: how motherfotherly strong would a current MUI Vegetto be?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 10:45 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

seeing how ss2 kefla can give UI goku a fight, this is a closer fight than
I thought

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 06:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by MrMind
seeing how ss2 kefla can give UI goku a fight, this is a closer fight than
I thought

Yes, but that was 2nd time UI Omen Goku, and at the end of the day Kefla couldn't even touch him.
Then Goku proceeded to get even stronger during the tournament itself, then again he unlocked UI Omen for a third time (getting apparently even stronger), and then, finally, he went MUI becoming, again, much, much stronger.

At the end of the day, MUI Goku >>>> 2nd time UI Omen Goku against Ssj2 Bersek Kelfa

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:33 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
"standard" serious Jiren, of whom we have multiple statements saying that he is somebody not even a God of Destruction can defeat.
This was more likely just referencing Jiren's power as a whole -- not Jiren in a specific/suppressed state.

A full power Jiren is presumably ~ Beerus(perhaps a bit stronger.) There is no legitimate evidence suggestive of a suppressed Jiren being at or above Hakaishin-level, though.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 24th, 2018 at 12:22 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 12:20 PM
cdtm

Plus being able to beat "A god of destruction" could be true, without referring to Beerus.

Since they come at different strength levels.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 12:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
In that case, Goku wins round 1, but probably loses round 2, fusion time limits notwithstanding. A current SSJB Vegito would give UI/MIU more of a fight than Kefla did at the very least.
agree. thumb up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 08:03 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote