KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Does WW get annihilated gauntlet

Does WW get annihilated gauntlet
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Yeah but you're not understanding the point I'm trying to make here lol.

You keep saying he has all these powers. Yet, when I call you up on one of the first ones you mentioned (if not the first) it appears....he's never actually done it the way you've said.

IOW, sure he has all these handy powers according to handbooks and whatnot. Doesn't actually help him in a fight, as he's....not used it in a fight lol.

I mean, what are you going to say next, that he opens a black hole in her head or something?

And THEN, after all that, you then say Flash would lose, because of what he does in comics (as opposed to what his fans say in forums).....

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but you're not understanding the point I'm trying to make here lol.

You keep saying he has all these powers. Yet, when I call you up on one of the first ones you mentioned (if not the first) it appears....he's never actually done it the way you've said.

IOW, sure he has all these handy powers according to handbooks and whatnot. Doesn't actually help him in a fight, as he's....not used it in a fight lol.

I mean, what are you going to say next, that he opens a black hole in her head or something?

And THEN, after all that, you then say Flash would lose, because of what he does in comics (as opposed to what his fans say in forums).....
who's sock is he?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Byond
Wonder Woman's strength isn't on planetary level. She has no strength to say she is even close to the heavy hitters. She would at max come in to 1/3rd of the weight of the earth, and that is lifting strength. Her punches would not hurt BRB and Surfer and Gladiator.

Right. Let's see how easily Surfer, Quasar and BRB stop a meteor, the size of Rhode island.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Here are Surfer, Quasar and Beta Ray Bill trying to destroy a meteor the size of Rhode Island or deflect it.

https://s6.postimg.org/gidhdm06p/Star_Masters_2_001.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/9vqtkfii9/Star_Masters_2_003.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/l9dcvmt0x/Star_Masters_2_004.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/8w542gsq9/Star_Masters_2_005.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/hlxlpkktt/Star_Masters_2_006.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/hag5ct4dt/Star_Masters_2_007.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/6mgzrpjsh/Star_Masters_2_008.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/ex7eda4q9/Star_Masters_2_009.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/i913su73l/Star_Masters_2_014.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/jkdgf1s35/Star_Masters_2_015.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/4te33dylt/Star_Masters_2_016.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/t670vcj8x/Star_Masters_2_017.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/vtrvrymwh/Star_Masters_2_018.jpg
https://s6.postimg.org/bnodt2r8x/Star_Masters_2_019.jpg

So much for the planet moving being so easy, eh?

What's this, they couldn't with all their power!
quote:

Surfer would obliterate Diana in a few seconds. His cosmic awareness would give him the ability to know her strength's and weaknesses (though would not be needed). His durability is enough to tank anything Diana throws at him, considering that he isn't getting hurt by World War Hulk while weakened, and fight evenly against Thor, who hit's harder than Superman and Diana. Then he has matter and energy manipulation, forcefield's, energy projection, can increase his physical stats and more.

Or Diana hacks him into pieces while deflecting all of his attacks with her bracers. Hulk beat the everloving shit out of Surfer in Planet Hulk.

How does Thor hits harder than Superman BTW?
quote:

Beta Ray Bill rips out core of stars, destroy planets with a punch.

So Mon-El level feats who actually ripped a white dwarf star (Bill never did that) and was throwing around planets like ping pong balls destroying them?

Hardly stuff to be impressed at. Byrne Superman defeated the same Mon-El.
quote:

Stormbreaker gives him the ability to control the weather, manipulate matter and energy. It gives him the ability to go intangible and become invisible. It gives him energy projection. He is durable enough to take planet busting hits without a scratch (except for his suit getting torn).

So rookie GLs level durability who tank planets being destroyed, tank black holes and supernovas?

Diana beats the shit out of him.

quote:

Quasar would lose if they had a slug fest. They won't. The quantum bands would give Quasar the win. His constructs is not only more potent than a green lantern's, but his force fields are nearly indestructible. It took people on Thanos level to destroy them, and planet busting attacks have failed to breach them.

A random GL can stop Mordru and Validus (both would beat everloving shit out of Thanos) and can stop planets destroyed in a supernova.

Quasar would be lucky to have shields as durable as a GLs.
quote:

Ronan's weapon is what would give him the win. It has matter and energy manipulation on par with Stormbreaker. His forcefields are strong enough to tank hit's from planet busters. He is a much smarter fighter than Diana, and would never try to fight her h2h. His weapon can do more than enough damage to Diana while the only way Diana is winning is if Ronan decides to fight her h2h.

laughing out loud

This is the same guy who got oneshotted by Usagent?

quote:

Gladiator would win simply because he is durable enough to tank her hits and strong enough to KO her.

laughing out loud

Or she just hacks him into pieces.
quote:

Nova would win only if he has world mind and the full nova force. If not, he loses. With it, he would be too fast and World Mind would already have a way for him to finish her off before she can think of what to do.

Right. Because Nova has actually done that.

Right, he didn't.
quote:

As for why Surfer would beat Superman:
Superman would need to power up for him to even be able to come close to physically hurt Surfer. He would be below planet busting on a normal day, and power up to even come close to that. While he do that, Surfer would have already figured out what he needs to do to beat Superman.

Superman has oneshotted beings who tank supernovas and solar system level attacks.

Surfer would be lucky to take more than two punches from Superman.
quote:

Superman have always been portrayed as a guy that had the potential to greatness but isn't there on a regular day.

laughing out loud

Oh you young padawan. Surfer can't even beat small gods like Thor and diet Superman like cyborg Superman.

Forget beating Superman, he would be lucky to singe Superman's cape.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Byond

I am not gonna say he opens a black hole in her head (while he would be able to do it, he wouldn't do it in a fight). He does use energy manipulation in fights, as well as energy drain, and he uses hax in most of the fights he is in.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:57 PM
Byond is currently offline Click here to Send Byond a Private Message Find more posts by Byond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

While DC heroes does have several heroes that have the potential to get to Marvel strength levels. When they start out at their "base" levels (the strength and durability that we see in most comics with the heroes), they are weaker than the Marvel heroes. They have the potential to grow stronger than most Marvel heroes though.

Are you from Bizarro world or something?
quote:

For example, Thor hit's harder than Superman and Wonder Woman. But Superman have the potential to grow beyond Thor. Thor is more durable than Superman, but Superman have the potential to get more durable. There is a difference in how the 2 universes portray their heroes that makes it all the more fun to read from both Marvel and DC. Both have good stories, both have bad stories. But Marvel's heroes are portrayed stronger, without growing in strength (aside from a few people like Hulk and Silver Surfer), while many of DC's heroes have less base strength but have the potential for more.

laughing out loud

Yes you seem to be from Bizarro world.

Superman is less durable than Thor and Thor hits harder than Superman?

Let's go kid, let's see what you got. Post one feat for Thor in durability and striking which you think shows he is better than Superman.

Any feat.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:00 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I am not gonna say he opens a black hole in her head (while he would be able to do it, he wouldn't do it in a fight). He does use energy manipulation in fights, as well as energy drain, and he uses hax in most of the fights he is in.

Duh, let's see how he does against Thor.

Oh right.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:04 PM
Byond

Have you read 2000 and newer Surfer comics? The Annihilators teammembers have been getting stronger and stronger over the decades. For example, Surfer was only a planet buster in the early to late 90's, he has grown beyond that now. As has BRB and Quasar. Nova Prime with World Mind and full Nova Force are at FTL speeds, while Diana is supersonic combat speeds.

Superman would need to power-up to be able to tank hit's from Surfer and BRB, without getting slapped around. While on the other hand, they can tank what Superman throws at them while not powered up by sundipping.

Superman have the potential to grow beyond them. He isn't stronger than them if he doesn't take in more sun radiation.

Also, wouldn't be beyond Surfer's ability to drain the sun radiation from Superman.

Besides, Surfer tanked Supernovas in the early 90's I think it was or the 80's. Not really sure when his upgrade to Supernova Surfer came into effect. But it was between then.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:09 PM
Byond is currently offline Click here to Send Byond a Private Message Find more posts by Byond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Byond

Magic is a ***** for Surfer..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:09 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Have you read 2000 and newer Surfer comics? The Annihilators teammembers have been getting stronger and stronger over the decades. For example, Surfer was only a planet buster in the early to late 90's, he has grown beyond that now.

So he is at almost a GL level in power?

But let me see all those feats which are beyond planet level. He shit himself trying to move a moon and was getting slapped around by Thing just recently.
quote:

As has BRB and Quasar. Nova Prime with World Mind and full Nova Force are at FTL speeds, while Diana is supersonic combat speeds.

Let me see those FTL speed feats from Nova, will you?
quote:

Superman would need to power-up to be able to tank hit's from Surfer and BRB, without getting slapped around. While on the other hand, they can tank what Superman throws at them while not powered up by sundipping.

You haven't shown any proof of that till now.

Lobo himself can tank supernovas. Superman almost killed him in one punch.

John Stewart can survive solar system level attacks (Surfer got vaporized by a solar system level blast).

Superman oneshots him too.

Mon El literally tossed around planets like ping pong balls and Superman beat him black and blue.

Tell me how Surfer survives one punch from Superman.

quote:

Superman have the potential to grow beyond them. He isn't stronger than them if he doesn't take in more sun radiation.

Proof of this.
quote:

Also, wouldn't be beyond Surfer's ability to drain the sun radiation from Superman.

Of course he is. Even sun eaters (who can drain suns) can't drain Superman.

quote:

Besides, Surfer tanked Supernovas in the early 90's I think it was or the 80's. Not really sure when his upgrade to Supernova Surfer came into effect. But it was between then.

Surfer has never tanked any supernova. He has also been koed by Black holes twice, almost crushed once and liquefied by a black hole once.

Pitiful, even a rookie GL does better than that.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:18 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Magic is a ***** for Surfer..

So are punches to his face.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:21 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So are punches to his face.

stop feeding him

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Byond

You guys clearly need to read some Surfer comics. Wonder Woman's punches would be to Surfer as a Mosquito bite would be to you and me. An annoyance at best.

But then again, it's not surprising that you have no clue of what Surfer is capable of since you have clearly never read any Surfer comics in the last 15 years.

I am the only one here that seems to know anything about what Surfer is actually capable of and the only one that know's Superman's shtick. He has never, and will never be a planet buster when he isn't getting pissed and absorb an extra amount of solar radiation. Without it, he would be at around small planet level, think Venus size planets.

Superman will grow stronger than that, and grow stronger than most Marvel heroes. But Wonder Woman will not get past the heavy hitters of Marvel in terms of strength. BRB and Thor and Surfer have for the past 40 years been on planet level strength.

I can't say the same for Wonder Woman. She isn't getting past Ronan unless it's a h2h fight. He has too much versatility to utilize to go down to her. Her atom-splitting sword would cut their force-fields if they didn't want it to.

Have you read any Marvel comics, AT ALL?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Then post the scans of what Surfer will do. That's how we primarily debate here.

Educate us.

What does Ronan do to beat WW? Post his scans.

Then post his durability/speed feats to counter WW.

Simples.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You guys clearly need to read some Surfer comics. Wonder Woman's punches would be to Surfer as a Mosquito bite would be to you and me. An annoyance at best.

Proof of this please.
quote:

But then again, it's not surprising that you have no clue of what Surfer is capable of since you have clearly never read any Surfer comics in the last 15 years.

Well duh, nobody but you have done that.
quote:

I am the only one here that seems to know anything about what Surfer is actually capable of and the only one that know's Superman's shtick. He has never, and will never be a planet buster when he isn't getting pissed and absorb an extra amount of solar radiation. Without it, he would be at around small planet level, think Venus size planets.

How odd is that he beats up characters who destroy planets as afterthoughts.

quote:

Superman will grow stronger than that, and grow stronger than most Marvel heroes. But Wonder Woman will not get past the heavy hitters of Marvel in terms of strength. BRB and Thor and Surfer have for the past 40 years been on planet level strength.

Post these planet level strength feats for the characters.
quote:

I can't say the same for Wonder Woman. She isn't getting past Ronan unless it's a h2h fight. He has too much versatility to utilize to go down to her. Her atom-splitting sword would cut their force-fields if they didn't want it to.

Have you read any Marvel comics, AT ALL?

Yes we have , have you? Browsing through respect threads isn't reading comics.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
stop feeding him

Can't do. Haven't destroyed a surfer fanboy lately.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:54 PM
carver9

@Darksaint...

How many scans does he have to post? Example, if he post a single showing of Surfer surviving a super nova, will you cap that at his durability? Kinda like you do Flash. You use his minimum as his average. Does that apply to Surfer as well?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Byond

Quasar in his early days is fairly weak. So is Nova, and Surfer compared to what they are at this point in time. For example, now Surfer tanks Supernovas without trouble, he has tanked hit's from people who destroy planets without being hurt.

Ronan's shield have proven to withstand a guy that can cut through anything. Surfer have been able to shapeshift on a few occasions.

BRB have been shown to rip core out of a star and contend with Classic Drax, who also rip cores out of stars. He has been shown to destroy a planet.

Quasar's shields have help against Thor and Hulk and BRB who are all planet busters.

Nova have shown to (with World Mind and full Nova Force), have shown to be too fast for even the Annihilators and Quasar have been shown to react as fast if not faster than WW.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:00 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
@Darksaint...

How many scans does he have to post? Example, if he post a single showing of Surfer surviving a super nova, will you cap that at his durability? Kinda like you do Flash. You use his minimum as his average. Does that apply to Surfer as well?

Surfer's record against black holes/supernovas/planet busting attacks are hardly awe inspiring.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:03 PM
Byond

Funny you mention me being a Surfer Fanboy as I am not since I do not like Surfer that much. I rather read a Superman comic. I would say that the best comics out there is Spider-Man and Batman comics. Superman is good, but can't really compare to the more relatable characters.

You however seem like one of the many Superman fanboys that can't take your favorit hero actually getting beaten by a more powerful hero.

Superman would beat Surfer given enough time. But Surfer ain't gonna sit around and let Superman power up.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:04 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ahhh i see proceed. Cant say he doesnt deserve it

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:05 PM