KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Does WW get annihilated gauntlet

Does WW get annihilated gauntlet
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Lol a weakened Surfer took no damage from a Hulk who was powering up as the fight went on....

Based on that, yeah, a full powered Surfer would stomp WW AND Hulk at the same timethumb up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Byond
Really using those scans. He fought Surfer and Thanos and Thor when they were all planet busters and actually equaled them in power.

Scans of these fights?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Byond

Originally posted by carver9
He couldn't power up due to the disk. That was one of the main reasons the disk was on him.

He did hit harder for each moment that passed. But who cares right..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:36 PM
Byond is currently offline Click here to Send Byond a Private Message Find more posts by Byond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Byond

Originally posted by abhilegend
Scans of these fights?

I give scans when I find them tomorrow.. Jeez, learn to read when I say I give them tomorrow. I need to find the comic they was in, then look up the scans before. I do have a life other than this, which I need to get back to (watching p***)..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:37 PM
Byond is currently offline Click here to Send Byond a Private Message Find more posts by Byond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this discussion is hilarious and should have stopped when byond laughed at the idea of diana's sword cutting the surfer.

https://imgur.com/a/TUYs1

guess what that little magic dagger did...? lol her sword (also magic since it's clear you've never read a ww comic in your life) would literally carve him up. one cut could easily incapacitate him. and she is most certainly far more skilled than he is...

the same would go for gladiator, obviously, who was stabbed through by logan ffs... laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:38 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He did hit harder for each moment that passed. But who cares right..

And Surfer power cosmic got stronger as the fight passed on and still got koed in the end.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Did Surfer not withstand the initial attack from Galactus "Herald my rage"?
iirc he outraced it

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Jeez, you really need to learn to understand English, if you have no way to understand what I said about it. How much would I have to say shit before you actually understand a simple sentence in English?

And to you too!!

My post was directed at Carver. I was catching him up to speed as to WHY I was asking what I asked, with regards to the scan of cosmic awareness.

I wasn't asking YOU for the scan, lol.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

And Surfer power cosmic got stronger as the fight passed on and still got koed in the end.

You tell him, Carver! Own him.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 05:02 PM
Byond

Surfer didn't show any time during the fight to get stronger though. While Hulk did.. just pointing out that little tidbit for you.

Why do u assume I do not know about WW? Her sword would not cut Surfer and actually bother him because of a few reason:

He has withstood magic for the last decade of comics.
He would not be stabbed because he can shapeshift and become literally anything he wants to be thanks to power cosmic.
Surfer would be able to take a slice and it won't hurt him since he has gotten more powerful during his run in the cosmic game and have been able to tank far more powerful weapons than Diana's sword.
Surfer could simply just overpower her with cosmic radiation, and dragging her to the sun and be done with it.

I could probably find other ways for him to win, but whatever.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 05:13 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Anything less than a big bang is not enough to beat Surfer.

You're welcome Byond. Now carry on.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 05:20 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Why do u assume I do not know about WW?

no expression

quote:
He has withstood magic for the last decade of comics.
He would not be stabbed because he can shapeshift and become literally anything he wants to be thanks to power cosmic.

cool, where are all these things he shifted into?

quote:
Surfer would be able to take a slice and it won't hurt him since he has gotten more powerful during his run in the cosmic game and have been able to tank far more powerful weapons than Diana's sword.

really? what are all these uber powerful magic weapons he's totally tanked?
quote:

Surfer could simply just overpower her with cosmic radiation, and dragging her to the sun and be done with it.

I could probably find other ways for him to win, but whatever. [/B]

lol and get stabbed. getting close wouldn't be his best bet.... he'd beat her, that wasn't the question--not for the reasons you say of course, but he would. the question was about her sword not cutting him. there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO evidence that suggests he could tank a sword stroke. and at least SOME evidence it would gut him. you TELLING everyone he's more powerful now means....nothing, you know that, right? confused

you TELLING everyone all these things you've been saying means...nothing. you know that, right? not sure where you dropped in from but we like to SEE stuff here. PROOF he is more powerful currently than when he was stabbed? because he had some pretty awesome feats back then. proof he tanks magic better? proof of really...anything you've been saying at all in this trainwreck of a thread would be nice. lol

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 07:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks for all the interesting feedback, KMCers.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

She beats Ronan as if he's not even there, so he might as well be ignored.

Nova might give her problems with the gravimetric pinning, but not enough to really tire her.

Her sword would cut through Quasar's constructs like paper. He is explicitly weak against magic.

She beats Bill in a hard fought fight.

Gladiator is wrapped in the lasso/cut by the sword, for the easy win. Heat vision is blocked by the bracelets, and the moment he gets close he's done.

Surfer it depends on how hard fought the Bill fight is. If she's relatively fresh, her bracelets make a mockery of Surfer's attacks, and she ends up cutting him up, wrapping him in the lasso, or beating the shit out of him physically until he's out.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:48 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Wonder Woman's strength isn't on planetary level. She has no strength to say she is even close to the heavy hitters. She would at max come in to 1/3rd of the weight of the earth, and that is lifting strength. Her punches would not hurt BRB and Surfer and Gladiator.

Surfer would obliterate Diana in a few seconds. His cosmic awareness would give him the ability to know her strength's and weaknesses (though would not be needed). His durability is enough to tank anything Diana throws at him, considering that he isn't getting hurt by World War Hulk while weakened, and fight evenly against Thor, who hit's harder than Superman and Diana. Then he has matter and energy manipulation, forcefield's, energy projection, can increase his physical stats and more.

Beta Ray Bill rips out core of stars, destroy planets with a punch. Stormbreaker gives him the ability to control the weather, manipulate matter and energy. It gives him the ability to go intangible and become invisible. It gives him energy projection. He is durable enough to take planet busting hits without a scratch (except for his suit getting torn).

Quasar would lose if they had a slug fest. They won't. The quantum bands would give Quasar the win. His constructs is not only more potent than a green lantern's, but his force fields are nearly indestructible. It took people on Thanos level to destroy them, and planet busting attacks have failed to breach them.

Ronan's weapon is what would give him the win. It has matter and energy manipulation on par with Stormbreaker. His forcefields are strong enough to tank hit's from planet busters. He is a much smarter fighter than Diana, and would never try to fight her h2h. His weapon can do more than enough damage to Diana while the only way Diana is winning is if Ronan decides to fight her h2h.

Gladiator would win simply because he is durable enough to tank her hits and strong enough to KO her.

Nova would win only if he has world mind and the full nova force. If not, he loses. With it, he would be too fast and World Mind would already have a way for him to finish her off before she can think of what to do.

As for why Surfer would beat Superman:
Superman would need to power up for him to even be able to come close to physically hurt Surfer. He would be below planet busting on a normal day, and power up to even come close to that. While he do that, Surfer would have already figured out what he needs to do to beat Superman.

Superman have always been portrayed as a guy that had the potential to greatness but isn't there on a regular day.

1/3 of the Earth?
You know that is astronomically greater than a huge mountain? Most here can't even lift a mountain. So someone that can lift a mountain can't hurt Surfer, Gladiator, or BRB with punches? That's ridiculous.

Diana has no weaknesses other than piercing objects. And she has ftl reflexes against projectiles and energy beams (consistently).

Surfer's is a blaster. How would he easily beat her? Shooting blasts? Bill is a better matchup than Surfer.

Diana has seriously hurt Superman, who is physically greater than Gladiator across the board. That alone proves your statement wrong.

You act as if she is slow. She's a speedster. If she can see light beams slow enough to block them then she can see these characters the same or slower. She has lassoed Zoom. Therefore she shouldn't have a problem lassoing most of these characters.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:46 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Jeez, your inability to understand simple English is astounding. I said I couldn't find any instances.

But then I said that he wouldn't need it in the fight because he is too powerful for her to even hurt him.

But I do know instances where he have used it (not in fights), so it's not outside the realm of possibilities that he have used it. But as I said, I couldn't find it, so I am not gonna say he use it in the fight.

and
I give scans when I find them tomorrow.. Jeez, learn to read when I say I give them tomorrow. I need to find the comic they was in, then look up the scans before. I do have a life other than this, which I need to get back to (watching p***)..

Can't fault him when you write like that.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 11:11 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

She stops at quasar. If by some miracle she makes it past him, bill puts her on her ass.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 02:25 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

With the fight she had with Damage, she clears.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 07:00 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

If this is Nova Prime, she won't make it past Quasar after fighting him. If she somehow manages to pull that off and Wendell has a bad day (The Quantum Bands make this a favorable match-up), she'd stop at Bill.

Originally posted by Zack M
With the fight she had with Damage, she clears.

You mean...fighting a poor Hulk analogue for about an hour and then failing to restrain him in a lasso?

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 24th, 2018 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 07:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That fight was more about Damage having a good showing.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 08:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote