KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?

Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?

Shes kissing teenager guys who stated they have never kissed a girl before because they wanted to be in a relationship first.

So when a female, and particularly a female star like Katy Perry who was supposed to part of that movement.

Is it ok with her, kissing teenage guys who didnt ask for it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.09811b1b9b70

Shes also flirting with guys on camera, and people seem to not be pleased.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.f1d8ede8ffd2

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:54 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sure, I'm okay with prostitution

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. You whore yourself out to the Leftist Fascists all the time.

You whore bear you.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. You whore yourself out to the Leftist Fascists all the time.

You whore bear you.

It also seems a lot of movie stars prostituted themselves to get a role in a movie or to otherwise further their careers.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

fly, forum member most likely to have sucked dick for meth, has opinions about me?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Cant have it both ways. Is sex either casual and something thats fine to use transactionally, or is it a serious matter?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:35 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Cant have it both ways. Is sex either casual and something thats fine to use transactionally, or is it a serious matter?

I don't care what Perry did, but I do realize that if a male star had done this to a teenage girl his career would be over and done with, period.

Where are all the leftists now? The MeToo'ers?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trying not to be hypocrites, which is why they are not posting.

"its ok when she does it, just not when Trump does it."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:40 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're confusing things again. In an environment where prostitution is legal, that doesn't mean sex can also be not be serious. It's up to the individual user. eg If someone wants to be monogamous; that's fine and it's their choice. If someone wants to sleep with as many people possible, that's also fine and it's their choice.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

And if an adult decides to sleep with their boss or an actress with a director to further their career...?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:54 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And if an adult decides to sleep with their boss or an actress with a director to further their career...?

That's a form of prostitution, one is exchanging sexual favors for something of value in return.

Personally, I think prostitution should be federally legal, regulated and taxed. Something like what Nevada does. People should have free rights to their own body, being a Liberal and all.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I think prostitution should be legal but Im do not personally approve of treating sex casually.

But point being is there a problem with the casting couch if the actresses are adults?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well that's just a weird stance. Who cares how others treat sex if they're adults? You can treat sex as the most serious business; someone else's promiscuity doesn't affect that. It's like the "gay marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage" retard-rants we heard. No, two men getting hitched has nothing to do with your own marriage.

From what I understand the 'casting couch' situation comes with a lot of pressure and coercion, so it's not really comparable to say a prostitute selling themselves. Look at it this way, when a prostitute is looking for work, the sex for money is known ahead of time. While an actress auditioning is probably not thinking "I'm going to have to suck a dick for this role." when going in; she's expecting to get the role on her thespian skills alone.

edit: Obviously I'm referring to prostitutes in my scenario above who are doing it out of their own free will and not being forced, which happens

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 20th, 2018 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:08 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
Well that's just a weird stance. Who cares how others treat sex if they're adults? You can treat sex as the most serious business; someone else's promiscuity doesn't affect that. It's like the "gay marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage" retard-rants we heard. No, two men getting hitched has nothing to do with your own marriage.

I agree that its none of my legal business which is why Im firmly against any law restricting that kind of thing. How someone else uses their first amendment rights or bodily autonomy is none of my legal business either, doesnt mean I have to morally approve of how they use that freedom (ie. Hate speech or self-harm like cutting). I dont have the right to control someones life, but that doesnt mean their life decisions deserve my moral approval just because I respect their right to conduct their life as they see fit.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Fair enough, just be sensible enough to keep your 'moral disapproval' to yourself and out of your politics. Which seems to be the case with you?

eg I personally don't care whatever hatred some closeted-rightwing-phagboy thinks in his head when he sees a same-sex couple, as people are free to think what they wish, just don't say anything to them and don't use your bigotry to vote Rights away from others that you happily partake in yourself.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:20 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah Ive said it before and Ill say it again, Im a classical liberal and in my view the purpose of government is not to enforce all morality but rather to enforce the defense peoples rights.

I may not agree with what you say but Ill fight for your right to say it is a quote that captures that sentiment well.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Ive said it before and Ill say it again, Im a classical liberal and in my view the purpose of government is not to enforce all morality but rather to enforce the defense peoples rights.

I may not agree with what you say but Ill fight for your right to say it is a quote that captures that sentiment well.

For me I'd say legalize it, just don't glamorize it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:34 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

100% agree

I can only imagine the weird bullshit of “its so empowering to not have sexual standards! You can do it too ladies!”

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

100% agree

I can only imagine the weird bullshit of “its so empowering to not have sexual standards! You can do it too ladies!”

Also there are some ways people work around it being illegal in most states. You know these have these "Sugar Daddy" websites. Essentially you're f*cking a dude for "gifts", usually in the form of cash. College kids are doing it.

So a new generation of hookers...lol, bring it on, it will be interesting.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt, you should probably stop worrying about the sex women who will never sleep with you are having and focusing on your own sex-life, or lack there of.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:40 PM