KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?

Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Translation: "Muh fragile masculinity is being threatened!"

Lmao, I'm trans, you dumb ass.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:11 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Right, and?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Sexual assault is sexual assault, no matter who's committing it. If an 11 year old girl said she wasn't raped by her father, and instead had consensual sex with him, it doesn't make it any less true that he raped her.

Lmao, you're a piece of shit for ignoring sexual assault in the sake of furthering your narrative. Honestly, you and people like you are the cause of every injustice in the world today, and I hope you kill yourself when Trump gets elected again.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:16 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Right, and?

Ftr, I'm not really trans. My point is that you're a dumb ass making personal assumptions about someone you don't even know, because you're too mentally inept to conjure a decent argument.

Makes sense, considering the fact that you're defending someone sexually assaulting someone else, just because the victim didn't feel bad about it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay so let's say that katie perry is the scum of the earth, shat out of satans anus. what sort of brainstem level thinking is required to conclude that this threatens to invalide the #metoo movement?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Sexual assault is sexual assault, no matter who's committing it. If an 11 year old girl said she wasn't raped by her father, and instead had consensual sex with him, it doesn't make it any less true that he raped her.

An eleven year old is a child and can't consent to sex; therefore it's rape no matter what you spin. The **** is wrong with you Trumpers. Srsly.

Ftr, I'm not really trans.

You don't say...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
okay so let's say that katie perry is the scum of the earth, shat out of satans anus. what sort of brainstem level thinking is required to conclude that this threatens to invalide the #metoo movement?

^ BiNgO

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

An eleven year old is a child and can't consent to sex; therefore it's rape no matter what you spin. The **** is wrong with you Trumpers. Srsly.

I'm seeing that argued way too often here. no shortage of child predator apologists at kmc.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

The fact that one of their representatives sexually assaulted a man on national television?

If the #MeToo movement was a serious movement, then they would completely dissociate with her. Just like BLM and the idiots in charge of that "movement".

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Makes sense, considering the fact that you're defending someone sexually assaulting someone else, just because the victim didn't feel bad about it.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." -Donald J. Trump

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:24 PM
SSJGGogeta

You don't say...

1. That doesn't invalidate my point.

2. You're, again, proving me right.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Comparing a peck on the lips to rape is pretty disgusting tbh.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You dumb? Hypocrisy undermines the movement. Why is that hard for an adult to grasp?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." -Donald J. Trump

So Katy Perry = Donald Trump, and #MeToo = #MakeAmericaGreatAgain?

You've confirmed multiple times already, that you're a facetious hypocrite. Yet nothing you've said has disputed or revoked a single one of my claims/comments. You're proving yourself to be a ****ing retard, so please, continue.

Robtard
Senor Member

So Katy Perry = Donald Trump, and #MeToo = #MakeAmericaGreatAgain?

You've confirmed multiple times already, that you're a facetious hypocrite. Yet nothing you've said has disputed or revoked a single one of my claims/comments. You're proving yourself to be a ****ing retard, so please, continue.

You have no points and like every Trumper are using situational ethnics here. You gave Trump a pass when he bragged about getting away with being a sexual predator because his wealth/fame afforded him that, but here you are condemning Katy Perry for FAR less. If she's a rapist; then Donald Trump is a rapist and then some. Either they both are or they both are not. Pick, tranny.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys

Matt Damon said the same thing, though in a different way, and people whined at him.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

So there is nothing wrong with sexual assault, as long as there's no penetration?

Meaning that train-gropers in Japan are perfectly okay, right?

That's pretty disgusting to me, tbh.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:29 PM
SSJGGogeta

You have no points and like every Trumper are using situational ethnics here. You gave Trump a pass when he bragged about getting away with being a sexual predator because his wealth/fame afforded him that, but here you are condemning Katy Perry for FAR less. If she's a rapist; then Donald Trump is a rapist and then some. Either they both are or they both are not. Pick, tranny.

I never once mentioned Trump in this thread, so you're clearly only bringing him up to distract from the fact that you're an idiot with no real horse in this race.

I never gave trump a pass for anything. Stop putting words on my keyboard to justify your own blatant ignorance.

Trump's statement is less demonizing than Katy Perry actually sexually assaulting someone on national television.

On the flip side, if Trump had kissed a 19 year old girl who was saving her first kiss, you would be going ballistic.

So to quote you, "Either they both are or they both are not. Pick, tranny."

Also, did you just assume my gender?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's retarded to label it rape or try to draw direct comparisons, but at the same time IMO it can't be dismissed that this is questionably ethical/moral/legal behavior. i believe that if the gender roles were reversed, we would see that more clearly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So there is nothing wrong with sexual assault, as long as there's no penetration?

Meaning that train-gropers in Japan are perfectly okay, right?

That's pretty disgusting to me, tbh.

:0

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:34 PM