KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?

Is Katy Perry screwing the Me Too movement?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I never once mentioned Trump in this thread, so you're clearly only bringing him up to distract from the fact that you're an idiot with no real horse in this race.

I never gave trump a pass for anything. Stop putting words on my keyboard to justify your own blatant ignorance.

Trump's statement is less demonizing than Katy Perry actually sexually assaulting someone on national television.

On the flip side, if Trump had kissed a 19 year old girl who was saving her first kiss, you would be going ballistic.

So to quote you, "Either they both are or they both are not. Pick, tranny."

Also, did you just assume my gender?

^ And like magic, SSJGGogeta was never a Trump supporter.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." -Donald J. Trump

:0

^^ that is sexual assault. unless he was in a room full of paid hookers who already had their pussies up for grabs.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's retarded to label it rape or try to draw direct comparisons, but at the same time IMO it can't be dismissed that this is questionably ethical/moral/legal behavior. i believe that if the gender roles were reversed, we would see that more clearly.

She was stupid for doing it, especially in today's environment considering all the allegations, but I don't think there was malice or even sexual intent in her actions. She was trying to be cool/cute. These people are acting like she tackled and had her way with the guy against his will behind the curtains.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." -Donald J. Trump

:0

So, to confirm, Donald Trump = Katy Perry, and conversely #MeToo = #MakeAmericaGreatAgain?

I never defended what Trump said, and I think if he did something like what Perry did, it's every bit as outrageous, although he had the common sense not to do it on national television.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:39 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

^ And like magic, SSJGGogeta was never a Trump supporter.

I voted for Trump, and personally acknowledge that he's doing a decent/good job as president.

I was never happy that he, or Clinton, were in the race to begin with.

Regardless, stop distracting from the topic, you filthy little weasel.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:41 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So, to confirm, Donald Trump = Katy Perry, and conversely #MeToo = #MakeAmericaGreatAgain?

I never defended what Trump said, and I think if he did something like what Perry did, it's every bit as outrageous, although he had the common sense not to do it on national television.

No, that's just some nonsense you made up.

You have no problem with it and just because it didn't happen on TV, it makes it less shit? Really? Trump's talking/bragging about what he's actually done there, being a sexual predator, he wasn't making a hypothetical you double-standard assclown.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^^ that is sexual assault. unless he was in a room full of paid hookers who already had their pussies up for grabs.

Yet someone that isn't put a peck-kiss is. Weird how these Trumper minds work.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

[BThese people are acting like she tackled and had her way with the guy against his will behind the curtains. [/B]

because that's what they were programmed to bark.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was Katy Perry caught on tape saying she'd kiss a dude against his will or did she actually...kiss a dude against his will?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

because that's what they were programmed to bark.

And you'd react the same if a male star did this to a female teen? Just say yes.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Was Katy Perry caught on tape saying she'd kiss a dude against his will or did she actually...kiss a dude against his will?

^ Speaking of programming... Now trying to pretend like Trump wasn't bragging about actions he's done, it was all just jokes.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Speaking of programming... Now trying to pretend like Trump wasn't bragging about actions he's done, it was all just jokes.

So the answer is no she wasn't caught on tape she did this. Gotcha.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they'll believe it. simple dumbf*cks.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How would you react to a male star doing this?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:51 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So there is nothing wrong with sexual assault, as long as there's no penetration?

Meaning that train-gropers in Japan are perfectly okay, right?

That's pretty disgusting to me, tbh.

This wasn't sexual assault and your continual comparisons only undermine the severity of actual cases of it. Perry did a dumb but in the scheme of things it wasn't anything serious.

it's retarded to label it rape or try to draw direct comparisons, but at the same time IMO it can't be dismissed that this is questionably ethical/moral/legal behavior. i believe that if the gender roles were reversed, we would see that more clearly.

Like I said, it was clearly a faux par. But it wasn't abusive or predatory. Its an extremely minor offense.

She was stupid for doing it, especially in today's environment considering all the allegations, but I don't think there was malice or even sexual intent in her actions. She was trying to be cool/cute. These people are acting like she tackled and had her way with the guy against his will behind the curtains.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:53 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trumper brains:

-Katy Perry is a sexual predator and rapist.

-Trump is not a sexual predator nor a rapist.

Silent Master

Bringing up the orange monkey in a thread about Katy Perry, would this qualify as a deflection?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Insulting Trump to try and pretend be was never a Trumper, lolz

But your clown-moves aside, it's noting a double-standard with the people calling Perry a rapist and I'm directly talking about Katy Perry and what she did as well; which is the topic.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Nephthys

Like I said, it was clearly a faux par. But it wasn't abusive or predatory. Its an extremely minor offense.

i disagree about the predatory aspect and feel it goes beyond faux pas, given our cultural shift and laws against adults grooming minors. we're conditioned to think of it as cute and innocent because she's attractive, charming, youngish, and a woman. she might have had no predatory attempt, but it's now a highly publicized validation for said behavior. reckless message to send imo.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Insulting Trump to try and pretend be was never a Trumper, lolz

But your clown-moves aside, it's noting a double-standard with the people calling Perry a rapist and I'm directly talking about Katy Perry and what she did as well; which is the topic.

And you also acknowledge the double standard of how there would be wildly different reactions if a man had done this, correct?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 12:00 AM