KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Called Putin to Congratulate Putin on the Reelection Win

Trump Called Putin to Congratulate Putin on the Reelection Win
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I wonder if he has similar memos for not touching big red buttons, or hot irons. sad

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 01:40 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a fool, I guess Obamas advisors told him to be flexible?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:15 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12

I just wish there was a "DO NOT USE THE IRS TO TARGET POLITICAL OPPONENTS" memo sent out.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I just wish there was a "DO NOT USE THE IRS TO TARGET POLITICAL OPPONENTS" memo sent out.

There was, its called the US Constitution

He never got that memo.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:27 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

There was, its called the US Constitution

He never got that memo.

I have yet to watch that film.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 04:44 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I wonder if he has similar memos for not touching big red buttons, or hot irons. sad

i'm sure they baby-proofed everything

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 04:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I feel that Firefly is correct that there is different context to Obama's situation and Trump's.

Unfortunately, but for different reasons which I conceded to Firefly, if it was not appropriate for Trump, it should not have been appropriate for Obama.

I am in the camp to where I think it was okay for Obama and Trump. It's standard decorum of people holding the office. At least we can pretend the Cold War doesn't exist anymore. Maintain some sort of Cordiality.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 05:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hillary2020
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
https://apnews.com/5c376ab92d2e470e...p;utm_medium=AP

Seems this has upset people quite a bit that Trump called Putin to congratulate him on winning a reelection. Trump is seen as a puppet and Russian shill. And calling Putin to congratulate him on the reelection is seen as proof of that.

What did Obama do in 2012 when Putin won?

"President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential election..."

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09...r-election-win/

Oh...ummm....

Well, this is awkward. hmmm
Proof of collusion! Proof of hacking. Proof of...PROOF!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 05:38 PM
Hillary2020 is currently offline Click here to Send Hillary2020 a Private Message Find more posts by Hillary2020 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jill Stein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you know democracy is not used in nature? It is a construct of humankind and thus is naturally the most flawed system of governance. Anarchy and communism are actually nature’s favorite system of governance, followed closely with hedonism and napism.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:27 PM
Jill Stein is currently offline Click here to Send Jill Stein a Private Message Find more posts by Jill Stein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If we only adhere'ed to the Laws of Nature, there would be a lot less wimps on these msg boards.

aka A Lot Less Leftists.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hildabeast 2020
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're so tough you whine about not getting your way on KMC. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 09:28 PM
Hildabeast 2020 is currently offline Click here to Send Hildabeast 2020 a Private Message Find more posts by Hildabeast 2020 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badasucks1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phuck you Badabing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 03:24 PM
Badasucks1 is currently offline Click here to Send Badasucks1 a Private Message Find more posts by Badasucks1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote