KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fox News contributor quits in disgust

Fox News contributor quits in disgust
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker Carlson is hilarious

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:48 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Retired United States Army lieutenant colonel and longtime Fox News analyst Ralph Peters recently severed ties with the network, which he accused on Tuesday of "wittingly harming our system of government for profit."

smile

Originally posted by Blindside12
How is Fox news harming our government? It's CNN who launches a 24/7 campaign to discredit and de legitmamize this presidency.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:03 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ask retired United States Army lieutenant colonel Ralph Peters, he said it.

As far as your jab at CNN, it's very telling that you think a news organization putting the POTUS to task is an attack on our government. While you couldn't give a single wet fart about Russia's actions during our election. Weird.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinton paid for Russian dirt to interfere with our election.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:11 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"

and did I mention?: "Lock her up!"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Things you cant deny no matter how hard you try.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.27d3c07c22b8

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:16 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I wonder if TI was this concerned with the sanctity of the presidency while Obama held the office.

(he wasn't)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:28 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, that was different I'm sure.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:32 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
I wonder if TI was this concerned with the sanctity of the presidency while Obama held the office.

(he wasn't)

Besides Obama always making deals with communist countries, giving Iran billions in laundered cash, regression of missile defense in Europe and giving Russia 20% of fall our Uranium and not doing anything about Russian interference in our election and Obamacare and the 100 other policy mistakes he made, he was a good person.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Don't forget him trying to make himself King through a military coup. That was certainly a doo doo he did with that.

I'm sure though that you were extremely critical of Fox's constant attacks on him and the pants on head claims of him being a secret Kenyan muslim meant to discredit and delegitimise him.

(you weren't)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:49 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like the left keeps saying Trump is a Russian spy installed by Putin meant to discredit and legitimize him?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:53 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That's... literally the thing that I just said, yes. Exactly like that. The thing that you were eagerly engaging in under Obama you are now pissing and moaning about like a hypocritical ***** under Trump.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#jadehelm
#neverforget

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
Just like the left keeps saying Trump is a Russian spy installed by Putin meant to discredit and legitimize him?

So it was okay to do back then, but not okay now. Got it.

BTW, this is just me and maybe I'm alone here, but the idea of Obama being a secret Muslim Kenyan who wanted to install Sharia Law and declare himself emperor is FAR more tinfoil hat insane than the idea that Trump is somehow beholden to Russian interest through his financial/business dealings. If we're comparing the two ideas.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 09:58 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys

(he wasn't)

I was. I was b*tching and b*tching all the time about "our Constitution!" "our riiights!" and "your damn campaign promises that we all wanted!!!"

Also, I very unceremoniously mocked the nobel peace prize that Obama won that he should definitely NOT have won because of what a warmongering piece of shit Obama was.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 04:35 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Only idiots consider Russia an ally...the lengths they'd go to....would make the CIA ashamed.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 04:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#jadehelm
#neverforget

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:20 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon

Replace Fox with CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, etc. This is not specific to Fox. This is why I see this as clearly a political grandstand.

Maybe he thinks fox does it worse. if you disagreed you could have challenged what he said, but instead you come here with a deflection and some more of your silly second guessing of other people's intent. It doesn't matter if you percieve it as grandstanding or not, if he's right, he's right.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:42 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Maybe he thinks fox does it worse. if you disagreed you could have challenged what he said, but instead you come here with a deflection and some more of your silly second guessing of other people's intent. It doesn't matter if you percieve it as grandstanding or not, if he's right, he's right.

So you don't care that it's quite transparent, obviously hypocritical, and clearly politically motivated as opposed to being an honest moral and ethical objection?

Your position and bias is noted.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So it was okay to do back then, but not okay now. Got it.

BTW, this is just me and maybe I'm alone here, but the idea of Obama being a secret Muslim Kenyan who wanted to install Sharia Law and declare himself emperor is FAR more tinfoil hat insane than the idea that Trump is somehow beholden to Russian interest through his financial/business dealings. If we're comparing the two ideas.

Why do you care if he's a muslim and why is it a conspiracy to say he is?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:20 PM