KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surfer w/Mjlonir vs Superboy Prime

Surfer w/Mjlonir vs Superboy Prime
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute... I just noticed your Location say "Carvers Shadow". What in the hell.
I'm always right behind you buddy.
Sometimes when you go full Arnie Grape and the darkness is too great, you can't see me, but I'm still there somewhere. Yet, when your radiance is as bright as the sun, you'll clearly see me backing you up.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:19 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:23 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Carver, you're one lucky sob

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:24 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
So could Prime though. Way worse honestly.

Prime would win.

Prime got rekt by the Teen Titans and struggled against two Supermen...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:40 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by TheHulkster
(please log in to view the image)

That was a Hulk that survived hundreds of millions of years into the far future. The present day Thanos called him a threat that Surfer could not possibly contain so he wasn't some b*tch power wise.

He just stood there and easily held Hulk while he hurt himself punching. His head wasn't even budged. That's the Hulk. That's some Silver Age Superman bullshit.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:44 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Isn't Superboy Silver Age too though?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I'm always right behind you buddy.
Sometimes when you go full Arnie Grape and the darkness is too great, you can't see me, but I'm still there somewhere. Yet, when your radiance is as bright as the sun, you'll clearly see me backing you up.

laughing out loud

Which one am I, Batman or Robin?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That was a Hulk that survived hundreds of millions of years into the far future. The present day Thanos called him a threat that Surfer could not possibly contain so he wasn't some b*tch power wise.

He just stood there and easily held Hulk while he hurt himself punching. His head wasn't even budged. That's the Hulk. That's some Silver Age Superman bullshit.

It seemed as if Ghost Rider was controlling Hulk and when Surfer got rid of Rider, that's when Hulk went crazy.

It's funny how everyone else knew which Surfer I was talking about.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Who has Prime foughtthat couldn't budge him?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Black Adam tickled him with his lightning punches but tbh Hulk shits on Black Adam in terms of strength and it wasn't as dramatic as this.

And that was a relatively odd showing. In the same comic, Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, Superboy etc. did more more damage to Prime. I know he's resistant to magic, but it's almost as if magic lessened the damage, which doesn't even make sense.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Who has Prime foughtthat couldn't budge him?

Not my question.

Crazy how you don't understand the q.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Adam tickled him with his lightning punches but tbh Hulk shits on Black Adam in terms of strength and it wasn't as dramatic as this.

And that was a relatively odd showing. In the same comic, Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, Superboy etc. did more more damage to Prime. I know he's resistant to magic, but it's almost as if magic lessened the damage, which doesn't even make sense.

That's what I got from it as well because after that, Superboy was working him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:06 PM
carver9

Not my question.

Crazy how you don't understand the q.

Rage brought up Surfer not judging from Hulk punches and compared it to Silver Age Superman. You then mention Prime being Silver Age. What was your question?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:07 PM
DarkSaint85

Isn't SBP Silver age as well?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:44 PM
Senor Cage

Yeah, Prime is a PC character. I'd side with him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superboy Prime stomps.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:51 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Prime is bronze age I think.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 11:08 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I believe that he nay have been Golden age. He dates back to 1949.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 11:39 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Stoic
I believe that he nay have been Golden age. He dates back to 1949.

Prime was created in 1985. He’s Bronze Age.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:42 AM