KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Trumpers. If you were Stormy Daniels?

Thread for Trumpers. If you were Stormy Daniels?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Re: Thread for Trumpers. If you were Stormy Daniels?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Let's be real for a moment, pbot. If Stormy Daniels felt the same way towards Trump that KMC's Trumpers feel towards Trump, she'd have paid him $130,000 to [watch her gf/wife] suck his impossibly small orange penis and then thanked him for the opportunity.

ftfy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And yet the Fascist UK is willing to put a Guy that teaches a Pug Dog to Hitler Salute in Prision.

Yes. The U.K is a Horrible Horrible Place.

What!?

Is this true, or are you guys just being funny?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:02 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

deflecting to scottish law because why not

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ftfy

As eloquent as always huh Bashy.

Originally posted by SquallX
What!?

Is this true, or are you guys just being funny?

Yep.

deflecting to scottish law because why not

Now you are racist against the Scottish as well.

Horrible HORRIBLE Person You are Bashy.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

long term substance abuse rotted your brain?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Thread for Trumpers. If you were Stormy Daniels?

ftfy

Hmmm, I see your correction has absolute merit. But why not both?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Blindside12
She took the money right? Isn't a bit dishonet to take the money then when the guy becomes president to renig on the deal?

They do not have a deal. He never signed the agreement.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:28 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They do not have a deal. He never signed the agreement.

Honestly, Trump needs to hire better lawyers, his wealth could afford him the very best. What a retard.

I'm just an eLawyer and I know you need to sign nondisclosure contracts for them to be legally binding.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Back to the Glory hole with you Fly, you have cocks to suck.

Rein it in a bit.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So did she sleep with him or is this more bullshit like those sexual harassment aligations where trump asked for a girls number

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 03:37 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Btw question to the op

If bill raped or Hillary hurt you or one of your family members how much cash would it take to keep rimming her *******?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 03:38 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire
Rein it in a bit.

Oohh Wow! Laying down the Law there BF!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, he needed more ETC before a ban.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If you do ETC ,always do it with GUSTO!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:11 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So what is the big deal about this Stormy Daniels situation? It's not rape from what I understand, and extra marital affairs are nothing new in politics.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:14 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Suposedly a Republican did it, and thus it can not be Excused.

ya know...

Typical Leftist Hypocrisy.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:15 AM
Silent Master

It involves Trump, so one side thinks it's proof that he's the devil and the other side will give him a complete pass.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:16 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It looks like he's just following status quo for a politician. I mean, if you haven't cheated on your wife, are you really even a politician?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:18 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Latest Fun one I saw was a bunch of Democrat Weenies having Impeachment Meltdowns because apparently Prez Trump MISSPELLED some Words!

OH NOES!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:18 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Honestly, Trump needs to hire better lawyers, his wealth could afford him the very best. What a retard.

I'm just an eLawyer and I know you need to sign nondisclosure contracts for them to be legally binding.

In the past you have said your not an eLawyer, and have criticized anyone who looked up the law.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:24 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote