KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » US Midterms 2018

What will be the outcome of the US 2018 Midterm elections?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Megatsunami: Democrats win more than 75 seats in the House, and increase Senate seats to 54 (taking Texas, Tennessee, Nevada, Arizona and one of the Mississippi seats) 4 14.29%
Tsunami: Democrats win more than 50 seats in the House, and increase Senate seats to 52-53 (taking Tennessee, Nevada and Arizona and either Texas or one of the Mississippi seats). 3 10.71%
Wave: Democrats win more than 25 seats in the House, and increase Senate seats to 51 (taking Nevada and Arizona) 10 35.71%
Ripple: Democrats win between 15-20 seats in the House with Republicans keeping majority. Democrats increase their Senate seats to 50 (taking Nevada). 4 14.29%
Fart: Democrats win less than 10 seats and see no change in Senate seats. 2 7.14%
Liquid Fart: Democrats break even or lose up to 10 seats in the House. Lose 1 red state seat in the Senate, bringing their total down to 48. 1 3.57%
Shitting the Bed: Democrats lose more than 10 seats in the House and lose 2 red state seats in the Senate, bringing their total down to 47. 2 7.14%
Srsly, kys: Democrats lose more than 15 seats in the House and lose 3+ red state seats in the Senate, bringing their total down to 46. 2 7.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

US Midterms 2018
Started by: lazybones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I bet it is all due to Democrat Vote tampering. You guys are full on Anti-Freedom at this point.. I mean just look at the GABS conspiracy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 03:22 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still loving that Gillum and Abrams lost and both cried racism. Top notch stuff.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 18th, 2018 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I bet it is all due to Democrat Vote tampering. You guys are full on Anti-Freedom at this point.. I mean just look at the GABS conspiracy.

It's wrong to suggest someone stole an election...unless you're a democrat who just lost to a republican. Then it's apparently okay. Gotta love how those special rules work.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Scott officially won the Florida senate seat today, Nelson conceded.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And the Left will start crying for Recounts in 3..2...1...and...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Politico did not update their website, yet, that Scott won.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

White Women are the New Face of White Racism.

So Way to Go to Spread Hate Democrats.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:39 PM
snowdragon

Lulz, this should have been called the Green Wave. Democrats significantly outspent Republicans by HUGE margins.

Election Overview Money

What was also interesting to note is that it was the person that spent the most money that generally won, about an 87.5% win rate.

More Money

So it would appear that policy isn't the driving factor for the Blue Wave (lulz try green wave.)

And my favorite is that Beto O'rourke has to respond to the FeC for receiving money that was tracked out of the USA.

quote:
The FEC notified O’Rourke that a preliminary review of his campaign’s July quarterly report showed contributions from one or more individuals with addresses outside of the United States. Donations were also made that “exceed the limit” determined by the federal government. O’Rourke has 45 days to respond.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:09 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
Lulz, this should have been called the Green Wave. Democrats significantly outspent Republicans by HUGE margins.

Election Overview Money

What was also interesting to note is that it was the person that spent the most money that generally won, about an 87.5% win rate.

More Money

So it would appear that policy isn't the driving factor for the Blue Wave (lulz try green wave.)

And my favorite is that Beto O'rourke has to respond to the FeC for receiving money that was tracked out of the USA.

Imagine being in the 12.5% that lost even though you spent much more than your opponent.

Also, Beto is in a load of trouble if that story is true.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by dadudemon
Imagine being in the 12.5% that lost even though you spent much more than your opponent.

Also, Beto is in a load of trouble if that story is true.

It's not a big deal:

quote:
In O’Rourke’s case, the FEC flagged six donations from individuals with foreign addresses and more than a dozen individuals who gave above federal contributions limits. Campaigns can’t accept money from foreign nationals or more than $2,700 from any one person. O’Rourke spokesman Chris Evans said the foreign donations are U.S. citizens who live overseas and that the campaign refunded the excessive contributions flagged in the FEC letter.

I'm sure they closed the CVV loophole from years ago on receiving donations online by now.

What's scary is how our political class is becoming a black hole for dumping money without accountability on where it comes from:

DarkMoney

You have to ask yourself what are these people getting when they throw that much money at our elections.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of firsts...

You really need to stop listening to that fake news of yours, sport. Young Kim lost; Gil Cisneros won.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You really need to stop listening to that fake news of yours, sport. Young Kim lost; Gil Cisneros won.
The barking retards love fake news.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 06:53 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A five second search would have confirmed that the reason "the media!" isn't covering the "first Korean-American elected to Congress" is because that didn't happen, she lost.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

A five second search would have confirmed that the reason "the media!" isn't covering the "first Korean-American elected to Congress" is because that didn't happen, she lost.
Surt never checks anything. He goes looking for shit. Triggers himself and posts.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Like Confirmation Bias

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:13 PM
Flyattractor

More like the KMC Fee Fee Fascists make up stuff about what They Claim He says and then go triggering themselvs.

Sad to see really.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:11 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
More like the KMC Fee Fee Fascists make up stuff about what They Claim He says and then go triggering themselvs.

Sad to see really.
Shut up old man.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:17 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like Confirmation Bias
Exactly

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:18 PM
Flyattractor

Show Respect to your Elders You smartmouthed little snot. Better yet. Just Go to your Room. And Don't come out until I tell YOU YOU CAN!

Kids Best Not Seen or HEARD IMO!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:19 PM