KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Iran hacks thousands of Universities and Professors

Iran hacks thousands of Universities and Professors
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iran hacks thousands of Universities and Professors

link

I guess that shitty Iran deal where we have them 150 billion dollars meant nothing for Goodwill.

Thanks Obama.

Good news is we just bombed them with sanctions

link

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 03:02 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What no one cares when Iran hacks the US. Only when Russia trolls the internet?

Laughable and pathetic

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:38 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
What no one cares when Iran hacks the US. Only when Russia trolls the interest?

Laughable and pathetic

You know the drill here.

Can this be spun in a way to make Trump look bad? If not, meh.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pathetic and laughable

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pathetic and laughable

Just remember: Russia exists. It exists. It is doing things. Dastardly things.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia is a 3rd world country with a 1st world military with Trolls on the internet. Yet the stupid democrats fear them more then Iran and North Korea.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia is a 3rd world country with a 1st world military with Trolls on the internet. Yet the stupid democrats fear them more then Iran and North Korea.

One time when I was 7 we lost a little league baseball game.

I've never forgiven Russia for that.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:49 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iran is literally taking over the middle east, and North Korea has nuclear weapons and is crazy enough to use them, yet Bill Clinton gave the Norks 2 billion dollars and Obama gave Iran 150 billion.

Yet we are supposed to fear Russia and make Friends with Iranlaughing out loud

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 06:08 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find it more amazing how suddenly CNN and the "deep state" departments they got the story from are suddenly truthful, infallible sources of knowledge.

I would like to hear more about how Iran are "literally taking over the middle east" though.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iran is literally taking over the middle east, and North Korea has nuclear weapons and is crazy enough to use them, yet Bill Clinton gave the Norks 2 billion dollars and Obama gave Iran 150 billion.

Yet we are supposed to fear Russia and make Friends with Iranlaughing out loud
As long as the Saudis are around, Iran ain't taking over anything

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:20 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
I find it more amazing how suddenly CNN and the "deep state" departments they got the story from are suddenly truthful, infallible sources of knowledge.

I would like to hear more about how Iran are "literally taking over the middle east" though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101

It was posted on numerous news organizations and I posted multiple sources,

They are slowly taking over Syria and Iraq by making them proxi states.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/...iran-syria.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/...q-politics.html

Anything else smart ass?

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:27 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's almost like you don't actually know anything about the middle east despite the fact that I've explained it to you before.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was there a few years, I think I know more then your run of the mill KMC poster.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Traveling to Iran in mid October for a wedding. I'll come back with all the insider information, don't worry.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good luck getting a VISA

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

/alreadydone

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:22 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
/alreadydone

You obviously didnt tell them you were a US citizen, so you lied, so if you are willing to lie about that, what else do you lie about?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:23 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was there a few years, I think I know more then your run of the mill KMC poster.

Walt alert.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:33 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think I am lying?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:41 PM