KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rapper K Mike slams Walk for Life

Rapper K Mike slams Walk for Life
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rapper K Mike slams Walk for Life

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 01:27 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Pretty left leaning blacks and whites are going to start calling him
House ******
Coon
Uncle Tom and so many other expletives

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 02:51 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is because Lefties INVENTED Racism. SO of course they would use its expletives.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 03:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

But what does Ja Rule have to say?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:31 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

shucking and jiving for the nra

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shucking and jiving for the nra

So he’s not allowed to have his own set of rules and principles according to you?

What about the part about his kids getting kicked out if they decide to protest?

What about him teaching his daughter how to use a gun after the gun incident in her school?

So according to you, he’s nothing but a shill for the NRA huh?

Did you miss the part he says the NRA and him are allies, not friends?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You know the second ammendment lobby is roughly the same size as the abortion lobby right?

Would it be okay for kids at the pro-life march to rant about how shallow and bought all the DNC congresspeople are for being bought by the abortion lobby?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting the OP was banned again for being a sock. I wonder if the other socks have been banned as well...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i guess he wasn't being reasonable smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Black Man is only allowed to THINK in the Approved By Leftist Fascist Approved Black Think Way.

Cause Fascism!!!!

eek!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

i guess he wasn't being reasonable smile

Pretty sick if you ask me. You may want some of us to believe your being funny, but your only down with the minorities for as long they follow your dogma. The second they shift their point of views, their now the enemies.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:17 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bit of a mixed bag that. He makes some good points, some strawmanning and some hypocrisy in there too though.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:55 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by SquallX
Pretty sick if you ask me. You may want some of us to believe your being funny, but your only down with the minorities for as long they follow your dogma. The second they shift their point of views, their now the enemies.

The only one that could ever "Believe" that Bashy is "Funny" is Bashy.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by SquallX
you gonna cry?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:06 PM
Flyattractor

you gonna cry?

Are you going to keep TRYING to be Funny?

Then probably yes....but they will be tears of Laughter. At you , Not WITH You.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're on drugs?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:11 PM
Flyattractor

You are a bit of a Pill.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no job?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:13 PM
Flyattractor

No ability to control your own bowels?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote