KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality

Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surt the squirt needs attention, but he's too dumb to know what the topic is :O

I know what the topic is, I just don't care.

On the bright side at least Firefly cares.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality

a bit of local news concerning a typical case of police brutality on a teenager, with a fascinating twist.

two carteret nj police officers who were at the scene, yet not directly involved in the assault, had a candid conversation over the proceeding 4 hours (presumably they believed were speaking in confidence). it's rare that we get a peek behind the blue shield like this, especially from cops who have inside knowledge of an incident like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W71oRPdQTCw

article:
http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...blo
.html
bump

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:07 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He cares so Much it Hurts when I laugh at him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I know what the topic is, I just don't care.

On the bright side at least Firefly cares.

yes i get it, you're an attention seeking phaggot with nothing to contribute. thanks. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes i get it, you're an attention seeking phaggot with nothing to contribute. thanks. thumb up

He cares so much he bumped it for you. I thought that was nice of him. You even gonna say thank you?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

*reported for making homophobic threats and name calling*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i accidentally posted the short version.

here's the good stuff:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NljU0UbO_6E

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:49 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

here's the good stuff:

Its just Audio. Probably a fake.

eek!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 02:49 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and you're a worthless idiotic jerkoff thumb up

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:56 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's the good stuff:

awful.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:04 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yes i get it. you have nothing to contribute besides simian rage and dogshit. figured that out on page one, squirt. scared to hear the audio? :O

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 01:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes i get it. you have nothing to contribute besides simian rage and dogshit. figured that out on page one, squirt. scared to hear the audio? :O

I listened to it.

It's awful.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

here's the good stuff:

Will have a listen later, but cops condemning police brutality is actually a good thing.

Don't bother with squirt, he's just being himself and can't help it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

and you're a worthless idiotic jerkoff thumb up

*resorted to name calling. All points now invalidated*

eek!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:06 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

What everyone's getting riled up about, lol? Is there an issue with these two complaining about their shitbag coworker?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 08:36 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by NewGuy01
What everyone's getting riled up about, lol? Is there an issue with these two complaining about their shitbag coworker?
Surt was using "awful" as a way to mock either Robtard or Bashar Teg I believe, who use it as a reaction to bad news that harms people who aren't "oppressed minorities" is where I believe the tension is coming.

I could be wrong, but I believe that is what is happening.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by NemeBro
Surt was using "awful" as a way to mock either Robtard or Bashar Teg I believe, who use it as a reaction to bad news that harms people who aren't "oppressed minorities" is where I believe the tension is coming.

no point in looking for meaning in the nonsensical activities of attention-seeking barking retards.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 10:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You got that flipped, son. Surt uses "awful" as a way to dodge his hypocrisy when something shit happens that he should care about, but doesn't. Because the victim is a "leftist" or similar.

I have at times used it to mock him in similar reversed situations, albeit minor ones. That then spawned the reply to "awful" being the Charles Heston gif.

edit: This CH gif to be exact

(please log in to view the image)

Hope that clears that up.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 28th, 2018 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Will have a listen later, but cops condemning police brutality is actually a good thing.

not 'great' when it's only spoken in private.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 06:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the best part is these little weasels have used "awful" in the same way. Yet they flip out over it lol.

And because of that? I will never stop doing it.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 28th, 2018 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 11:20 PM