KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu vs. Darth Krayt

Mace Windu vs. Darth Krayt
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mace 6 37.50%
Krayt 10 62.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Darth Krayt has slaughtered all of the Jedi aside from Mace Windu. Mace is the only thing that stands between Darth Krayt and complete control of the galaxy. Both characters are in their prime. Fight takes place in the desert of Tatooine. Who wins?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

If we go by the premise that Sidious=Mace>Krayt. Then, Windu wins.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 08:10 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Mace takes sabers and all-out.

Krayt takes Force.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempests dad
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Geistalt
Mace takes sabers and all-out.

Krayt takes Force.
I agree.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Tempests dad a Private Message Find more posts by Tempests dad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Krayt, closely.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:27 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
If we go by the premise that Sidious=Mace>Krayt. Then, Windu wins.

That's assuming that Mace could perform at the same level he did with Sidious against any opponent?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Any dark-sider, at least.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Krayt.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 04:39 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krayt wins. I don't think he even needs Dark Transfer, but with it, his victory is assured.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 04:40 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by ILS
Krayt wins. I don't think he even needs Dark Transfer, but with it, his victory is assured.

When's the blog coming out?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 04:48 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
When's the blog coming out?
Nearly done my friend, nearly done.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 04:56 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Rebel95
That's assuming that Mace could perform at the same level he did with Sidious against any opponent?

Why wouldn't he?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 12:04 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Why wouldn't he?

Because of the context of his fight with Sidious. Also, there's the whole Sidious throwing the fight theory.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 07:40 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by ILS
Nearly done my friend, nearly done.

smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Rebel95
Because of the context of his fight with Sidious. Also, there's the whole Sidious throwing the fight theory.

Both are debunked.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 10:54 PM
Rebel95

Both are debunked.

Oh?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 11:22 PM
Freedon Nadd

Except for Palpatine's UNNATURAL immunity against Shatterpoints.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 11:37 PM
Rebel95

up

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 01:33 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Krayt stomps

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 01:36 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 01:40 PM