KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What do you think of Bella Thorne?

What do you think of Bella Thorne?
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
She "accidentally" nip slips in some of her social media stuff. I read about the commentary on that and they were saying that because some of her followers are underaged, it's not okay for her to do that. I just don't care about that: parents should know what's on the internet.

So she's not the "clean wholesome" person that you think, Christina. Cocaine, the drug use, fake relationships with break-ups and melt-downs, etc. But that's understandable if you live in that lifestyle.

How do I know all of this? Reddit thread a few months ago.

Is she still doing lots drugs?
Yes, she does like to "show a lot of skin." Yea, I guess that's Disney again, turning out sexually daring people: Britney Spears, Vanessa Hudgens... Dove Cameron seems clean. I have an old best friend whose dad's name is Cameron, and she seems to have achieved some fame maybe partially online, too. I lost her BlogSpot, but we hadn't been talking...

I'm sorry Bella Thorne is experiencing illegal drugs, if what you say is true. A lotta people think drugs are the next step above smoking, which is bad for your lungs. I actually smoked 2 cigarettes and feel no addiction. I don't drink alcohol unless in food and if I were a pro connoisseur of food.

I never knew she did drugs. I knew she and Chloe Moretz each worked with Drew Barrymore, and I knew they'd come out sexually lesbian and they did.

I like her, like I like other people too! but I don't like how they keep getting used against me. I mean, I feel like I have nothing. It's not a joke. I'm easily tipped into feeling upset and then my dad gets mad when he finds out, even if it were just a thought in my head. I'm 31 but live at home cuz my college said I wasn't outgoing enough to do music probably and took me out of some things I did, singing and Music Education, which was interesting. I'm trying to go back to a community college that allows beginning/intermediate violinists. I'm on pills I have to take if I live at home, for schizophrenia, and I got diabetes from pills, too. They make me tired. The years seem to have gone quickly by, but at least I'm still here. I can make my life better by blogging, as everyone should.

Did you notice how Anna Kendrick doesn't work with Tim Burton? That's for a different reason than Bella Thorne. Anna Kendrick doesn't want to mess up with him. Bella Thorne seems to think Ellen DeGeneres isn't going to be her mother, so why bother being on the show? when she can chase me and the people I meet who are older, under the approval of Ellen DeGeneres. I'm trying to go with it and not complain to people out of nowhere, but I'm willing to discuss other people on a message board so people aren't left guessing. I think she really has communicated with older people I met, and there is some question on if I will have it as good as I would have someday without all these petty excuses, like posting this here or the fact sometimes I think upset thoughts a bit by accident when people bully me, I've shown public aggression against all the people acting like I'm not good racially, etc.

I guess you can just say me being in trouble is the point of discussion. If I'm in trouble for these little things, everyone should be in trouble. There's no question about that. It gets in my way, too, that they aren't. It's just that Bella Thorne actually says if I meet someone older I like that it was supposed to be all for her and not for me, like she was destined to be what she thinks I get that I don' t deserve. Older people I trusted, even priests, say that, that I don't deserve to be treated as good as I do already. How mean is that? I mean, I'm treated like I'm so good and people who meet me all think I'm on top as a person, and Bella Thorne literally thinks she should have gotten it and that me getting it is just an insult to her, partially because she even thinks because Ellen DeGeneres said, as many do say and cling to actually, mark my word that what I say is important... that if Ellen DeGeneres said I was not on her good list that me coming back for attention is stealing it from Bella Thorne, the rightful owner because Ellen DeGeneres doesn't have me on the good list anyway. So, I don't know if you get it, but it's like playing around with me, like I don't matter.

I'm sorry if this is strange, but I don't want to leave anyone hanging wondering how peculiar I am to post this, like you guys need to know. You know? I know about that kind of thing. I like Bella Thorne, but I might not be good enough for her in her public opinion. I mean, she's cultured and a film actress. I'm not really a bad person because I might not be her type.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:44 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Surtur
U sure do know a lot about her bro...lol
Yea, I was willing to look into her because I cared about her and found her to be an attractive young lady. I don't think she'd like me because I look funny and am still fat. I used to be skinny, tho. She is involved a lot in things to do with important things or things in my life, so this is just me spilling the beans from like 5 years of my condition with Ellen DeGeneres. You know, Ellen DeGeneres doesn't need this kind of stress. I don't think she's happy about how things happen. Even if she is nice, other people draw out anger from her and side with her, like she has to be against me cuz they're jealous of anyone who gets attention from her maybe, rather than be in it for a good time. Maybe, they are lonelier...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:47 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
U sure do know a lot about her bro...lol

Reddit loves certain people and things. Elon Musk, Netflix, Tesla, and so forth. It's like knowing a lot about transformers because your friend talks about it all the time. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's legit.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Silly Surtur....Lefties aint NEVER LEGIT!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 05:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Flyattractor

How can that be? Ellen DeGeneres said I have to do whatever Bella Thorne says and the whole world knows.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 08:41 PM
Jill Stein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thorns are actually a defense mechanism for plants to protect against Russia hacking. I’m a doctor.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 07:38 PM
Jill Stein is currently offline Click here to Send Jill Stein a Private Message Find more posts by Jill Stein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badasucks1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phuck you Badabing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 03:25 PM
Badasucks1 is currently offline Click here to Send Badasucks1 a Private Message Find more posts by Badasucks1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I never heard of her before she put her hand up to say she wants to play Lady Deadpool in a future Marvel film.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 03:10 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't know who she is.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 03:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by roughrider
I never heard of her before she put her hand up to say she wants to play Lady Deadpool in a future Marvel film.
Ha ha very funny.
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't know who she is.
She was on a Disney TV show where she had lots of lines and dancing, tho I don't know her to be a learned dancer nor frequent singer. She's never been on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 03:49 AM
Todd1700

She has a nice ass.

Attachment: c2d5488a2cce6290_fb.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:25 AM
Todd1700 is currently offline Click here to Send Todd1700 a Private Message Find more posts by Todd1700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Todd1700
She has a nice ass.
She's proud of it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:48 PM
Flyattractor

She has a nice ass.

Its ok. Seen better. Her Boobs aint nothing to write home about and her legs look like pencils.

But hey. To each their own.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:29 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I was her dad I'd still be giving her baths.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:35 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by jaden101
Oh, my!

I'm sorry to say this, but her dad passed away when she was a kid.

I doubt she's with her mom much, now, tho I didn't hear anything about the transition. I was following her online when she hit 18.

Are you insinuating we need to love like that?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:41 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This thread is weird.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

She has a nice ass.

Best post in here yet

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden101

Yes. I agree. You should never be allowed to have or be anywhere near any type of Children.

Originally posted by BackFire
This thread is weird.

And you are the PERFECT One to be the Mod for it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 06:09 AM