KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs Sentry

Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs Sentry
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did you see me making a claim my stupid friend? smile

Talking to yourself again ?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:20 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I'm too stupid to come up with my own insults, so I'm just going to take NemeBro's insults and apply them to him!
thumb up

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 07:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Lmao, everyone ignore RW, he's one of the dumbest trolls on this site.
Yea seriously, I guess it is time. He is a waste of space on this forum for sure.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 12:19 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nulgath

Still no feats for Featherine and only illiterate wank....

*ok* thumb up

You know literally nothing about Featherine. I already said I CAN'T POST LINKS. Which I would have been done to shutdown your ridicolous Featherine downplay. But here:

"Umineko/Featherine"

"Beatrice is the first one, and the weakest. Beatrice wrote and maintains a story that encompasses an explicitly multiverse/catbox."

"Then you have Voyagers, who swim around the sea of fragments (where Beatrice’s multiverse is just a fragment) and regard people on Beatrice’s level as fictional characters and will without visible strain create Self Insert Sues on the same meta level as Beatrice to **** around with stories. They also can jump into works that aren’t Umineko, as they explicitly mention that they might drop by other Fragments like Ghost In The Shell (the anime/manga) or Children of Paradise (the 1945 French Film) after the VN ended.

The you pull out to the Infinite Library. This is the library collected and maintained by Featherine. It is, as the name implies, infinite in size and holds an infinite number of normal sized books on shelves that go on forever. However, each seemingly normal sized book in the library is at least as big as Umineko’s story (with Voyager+Sea included), holding it's own fragments with a character mentioning it’s possible that Umineko’s story doesn’t even rate the size of a single book.

Then you have Featherine, who treats the whole library level as a work of fiction that she can edit herself. A Voyager from the sea of fragments reaches the Library and challenges Featherine, and Featherine pulls out the VN script and edits it so that she wins. Note that this voyager character had been fully capable of using meta powers herself, and had destroyed multiple fragments (fragments here being the same or greater than the catbox beatrice created) and Featherine just went “rocks fall you die”.

So now you got Featherine who is a night omnipotent, omniversal "author" with plot manipulation hax and fodderizes what fodderizes beings that created infinite fragments/catbox

The is how Featherine dealt with a voyager: What Featherine did to lambdadelta/voyager, is like what would happen if I made one of my own fictional characters try and fight me. I just pause the story and edit them out. "You lose to me and die" is how Featherine wins

Featherine has greatly surpassed the level of everything and reached the domain of the "Creator/Author/The One Above All/ of the verse" and restricts herself:

"フェザリーヌ・アウグストゥス・アウローラ。?魔女の域を極め過ぎて、造物主の域にまで達し、?

Featherine Augustus Aurora.? She who had go through beyond the end of the domain of Witch, arrive at the domain of The Creator,?"

TLbig grinR: Featherine created/rules a realm filled with endless fragments (infinite universes) known as the "city of books" each book is of greater size of the Umineko story mentioned by one of the characters "Our tale is worth a single book if that" and in this story you have characters who have created their own "catbox" which consist of infinite parallel universes (beatrice) who is nothing to voyagers (bernkastel) who is nothing to Featherine and she also transcended an infinite layered hierarchy filled with countless of higher worlds and planes and reached the domain of the "creator/TOAA of her verse" and touched the last boundary without becoming 0 but the closest thing to it.

Like I said, I will post links when i'm able to but since i'm new, the website isn't allowing me. PM me if you want links. If you don't, you are just being biased against Featherine

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 01:15 PM
Nulgath is currently offline Click here to Send Nulgath a Private Message Find more posts by Nulgath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123
Yea seriously, I guess it is time. He is a waste of space on this forum for sure.

Sure. You never come with an argument and interpretate the characters instead of understanding them.

You can stay butthurt and salty for what I care. thumb up

Even when you "teamplay" with the two other stooges you don't even understand shit about what you read. laughing

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 04:06 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I can only imagine Reality is making more idiotic comments lol. It does feel nice to block that fool.

Nulgath I would just block him as well. He is gonna be talking to himself soon. haha

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 04:51 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123
I can only imagine Reality is making more idiotic comments lol. It does feel nice to block that fool.

Nulgath I would just block him as well. He is gonna be talking to himself soon. haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Try again

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 07:12 PM
SSJGGogeta

Reply to Nulgath, RW. How does Sentry beat someone that casually erases people who casually erase omniverses the size of Marvel? Lmao

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:41 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reply to Nulgath, RW. How does Sentry beat someone that casually erases people who casually erase omniverses the size of Marvel? Lmao

He has yet to prove that he can.

Molecule was at his best and couldn't kill Sentry.

Sentry erased him on a whim.

For now, no evidence has been shown that Featherine is even close to that level.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 05:48 PM
Nulgath

He has yet to prove that he can.

Molecule was at his best and couldn't kill Sentry.

Sentry erased him on a whim.

For now, no evidence has been shown that Featherine is even close to that level.

First, you have yet to P.M me for scans involving umineko's cosmology. I constantly tell you that this site is preventing me from doing so and the only way for me to directly send you scans and sprites is for you to P.M at the moment.

Second, What the actual hell are you going on about? It's the other way around actually. Even if you want to accept a multiversal sentry, that still is literally nothing to Featherine, hell not even Bernkastel.

"In Umineko, fragments/Kakera of light represents infinite parallel universes with endless possibilities and they came into various shapes and forms, or crystals with different contents (though each contains a multiverse of parallel universes inside them). Any higher world being can manipulate and view Kakeras of lower worlds at will. Each Gameboard/EP is a Fragment, with the Game Master crafts them by merging multiple Fragments together. Aside from being part of the structure of the higher world, a special feature of a Kakera is that each of them has infinite Fragments inside them"

Again, Beatrice is a territory witch. Territory witches are bounded by The territory of Beatrice and her Catbox are all maintained and created by her will.
For every moment, infinite realities being constantly created inside the Catbox. There are also higher realms in this territory such as the "meta world" and the "golden land" where Beatrice and others in this meta plane views the catbox as a single fragment.

Now, let's just say a Fragment at bare minimum, is just a universe for extreme downplay. "Beatrice's catbox is a compendium that generates and encapsulates INFINITE fragments spun from the Rokkenjima island scenario of the two specific days of October 4th and 5th." Which would still make it explicitly it's multiverse.

Now, Beatrice is NOTHING to voyagers. Voyagers are not bounded by territories and exist beyond the concept of layers, dimensions, time, space ect...

Lambdadelta and Bernkastel are voyagers. Since Voyagers aren't bounded by territories, they travel through the "sea of infinite fragments/Kakera". Each fragment in this endless void is of the same size or BIGGER than Beatrice's catbox. There are an endless number of these. Voyagers explicitly lower themselves so they can travel through these fragments and **** with the characters in them. Bernkastel RE-CREATED this entire realm in episode 7. Meaning she re-created a void of infinite fragments where each fragment represents infinite universes at bare minimum similar to beatrice and her catbox of producing infinite realities. Voyagers aren't fabricated either. They explicitly state that they will travel to other works of fiction like Ghost in the shell or Children of paradise (French film) at the end of the visual Novel.

Now, Voyagers are NOTHING to Creator/Featherine. Featherine is a creator. Featherine transcended a structure filled with countless infinite higher worlds, being analogues to an endless ladder with infinite steps that leads to the infinite hierarchy abyss. Featherine is freed from infinity and all other restrictions.

Featherine is powerful and due to essentially touching the barest portion of the Creator's realm/true self, but now fully entering so as not to be consumed by it. It explicitly states that Featherine has reached the absolute highest any being can possibly go without becoming the one above all/losing all meaning. Featherine is still limited by a sense of self, which one loses when they become part of the "Creator". Since you are no longer you, but merely another part of something that is 0. This sense of meaning stops her from being completely omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient

Again, 超越了魔女的境域,甚至达到了造物主的领域………据说是接触到了不可抵达的境地,因病而死了。

She who had reach beyond the territory of Witch, attain the domain of the Creator………It's rumored that as she has attain the impossible position"

Featherine transcended everything including the City of Books which she has complete control over. Each book in this realm explicitly holds countless fragments inside of them. Hell, Ange (the main character) states that the entirety of their story would only rate one book in this realm. Lambdadelta (who is equal to bernkastel who created infinite multivereses) was destroying these fragments and challenges Featherine.

Featherine accepts the challenge then proceeds to one shot this hilariously above multiversal+ witch via narrative, not to mention.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 07:58 PM
Nulgath is currently offline Click here to Send Nulgath a Private Message Find more posts by Nulgath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

stop putting sentry against character he has no chance with

sentry is a herald level character, period, the wankage needs to stop

he was lame 10 years ago, he is lame now

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 08:52 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nulgath
First, you have yet to P.M me for scans involving umineko's cosmology. I constantly tell you that this site is preventing me from doing so and the only way for me to directly send you scans and sprites is for you to P.M at the moment.

Second, What the actual hell are you going on about? It's the other way around actually. Even if you want to accept a multiversal sentry, that still is literally nothing to Featherine, hell not even Bernkastel.

"In Umineko, fragments/Kakera of light represents infinite parallel universes with endless possibilities and they came into various shapes and forms, or crystals with different contents (though each contains a multiverse of parallel universes inside them). Any higher world being can manipulate and view Kakeras of lower worlds at will. Each Gameboard/EP is a Fragment, with the Game Master crafts them by merging multiple Fragments together. Aside from being part of the structure of the higher world, a special feature of a Kakera is that each of them has infinite Fragments inside them"

Again, Beatrice is a territory witch. Territory witches are bounded by The territory of Beatrice and her Catbox are all maintained and created by her will.
For every moment, infinite realities being constantly created inside the Catbox. There are also higher realms in this territory such as the "meta world" and the "golden land" where Beatrice and others in this meta plane views the catbox as a single fragment.

Now, let's just say a Fragment at bare minimum, is just a universe for extreme downplay. "Beatrice's catbox is a compendium that generates and encapsulates INFINITE fragments spun from the Rokkenjima island scenario of the two specific days of October 4th and 5th." Which would still make it explicitly it's multiverse.

Now, Beatrice is NOTHING to voyagers. Voyagers are not bounded by territories and exist beyond the concept of layers, dimensions, time, space ect...

Lambdadelta and Bernkastel are voyagers. Since Voyagers aren't bounded by territories, they travel through the "sea of infinite fragments/Kakera". Each fragment in this endless void is of the same size or BIGGER than Beatrice's catbox. There are an endless number of these. Voyagers explicitly lower themselves so they can travel through these fragments and **** with the characters in them. Bernkastel RE-CREATED this entire realm in episode 7. Meaning she re-created a void of infinite fragments where each fragment represents infinite universes at bare minimum similar to beatrice and her catbox of producing infinite realities. Voyagers aren't fabricated either. They explicitly state that they will travel to other works of fiction like Ghost in the shell or Children of paradise (French film) at the end of the visual Novel.

Now, Voyagers are NOTHING to Creator/Featherine. Featherine is a creator. Featherine transcended a structure filled with countless infinite higher worlds, being analogues to an endless ladder with infinite steps that leads to the infinite hierarchy abyss. Featherine is freed from infinity and all other restrictions.

Featherine is powerful and due to essentially touching the barest portion of the Creator's realm/true self, but now fully entering so as not to be consumed by it. It explicitly states that Featherine has reached the absolute highest any being can possibly go without becoming the one above all/losing all meaning. Featherine is still limited by a sense of self, which one loses when they become part of the "Creator". Since you are no longer you, but merely another part of something that is 0. This sense of meaning stops her from being completely omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient

Again, 超越了魔女的境域,甚至达到了造物主的领域………据说是接触到了不可抵达的境地,因病而死了。

She who had reach beyond the territory of Witch, attain the domain of the Creator………It's rumored that as she has attain the impossible position"

Featherine transcended everything including the City of Books which she has complete control over. Each book in this realm explicitly holds countless fragments inside of them. Hell, Ange (the main character) states that the entirety of their story would only rate one book in this realm. Lambdadelta (who is equal to bernkastel who created infinite multivereses) was destroying these fragments and challenges Featherine.

Featherine accepts the challenge then proceeds to one shot this hilariously above multiversal+ witch via narrative, not to mention.

I don't care what you are posting or what you are interpreting.

Post full scans.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 09:30 PM
Nulgath

Can somebody please just post what I write for them with scans included (i'll send what I write though P.M since that's apparently the only way I can post links on this site right now)

This website is still not allowing me to post links because "I need to be more well known" and this guy has yet to P.M me for some

Last edited by Nulgath on Apr 7th, 2018 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 10:32 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Nulgath
Can somebody please just post what I write for them with scans included (i'll send what I write though P.M since that's apparently the only way I can post links on this site right now)

This website is still not allowing me to post links because "I need to be more well known" and this guy has yet to P.M me for some

I have RW on ignore, but I'll post the links for you.

RW is a dumb ass though, and he believes that Sentry > Molecule man, in terms of sheer power/scope.

Even if that were true though- Featherine >>> Molecule Man, so the argument is invalid.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:13 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101149660242773916745

Theres a respect thread here, which demonstrates how Featherine is infinitely > beings who operate on levels higher than beings who operate on levels that Sentry, Molecule man, etc. could possibly fathom.

Featherine basically = TOAA

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:16 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have RW on ignore, but I'll post the links for you.

RW is a dumb ass though, and he believes that Sentry > Molecule man, in terms of sheer power/scope.

Even if that were true though- Featherine >>> Molecule Man, so the argument is invalid.

You have zero comic book knowledge and a lack of understanding of the characters mechanics in the manga you read yourself and you dare calling me a dumbass ?

Try again. laughing

You would be allowed to argue with me the day your brain get more utility than the one of a monocellular species. thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 08:45 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101149660242773916745

Theres a respect thread here, which demonstrates how Featherine is infinitely > beings who operate on levels higher than beings who operate on levels that Sentry, Molecule man, etc. could possibly fathom.

Featherine basically = TOAA

I have knowledge of this respect thread since the creation of this thread but a few nitpicked, out-of-context scans doesn't make Featherine omnipotent.

Sentry is still called near-omnipotent by Stan Lee since his creation.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 08:51 AM
SSJGGogeta

You have zero comic book knowledge and a lack of understanding of the characters mechanics in the manga you read yourself and you dare calling me a dumbass ?

Try again. laughing

You would be allowed to argue with me the day your brain get more utility than the one of a monocellular species. thumb up

Just about everyone has you on ignore, for the exact thing you just accused me of. You're stupid. So ****ing stupid, in fact, that you don't even have a linear concept of how stupid you are. Everyone on here, even on this thread, has made a point of declaring your stupidity- yet you maintain the claim that everyone else is the idiot.

You hold a single feat of Sentry defeating MM, in a comic where MM was totally neutered, written by Bendis. It was even stated by Bendis, that in his opinion, Scarlet Witch could have replicated the feat. He's an idiot, that comic wasn't even canon, and that entire scenario was PIS. You're also just as much of an idiot as the writer of that comic was, considering the fact that you hail that as proof that Sentry > Molecule Man, when Sentry even at his best was defeated by Galactus. That's like me saying that Arale > SSJB Goku, because of her performance against SSJB Vegeta in a gag-episode of DBS. That's the level of asinine rubbish you're clinging to. Even Blue Marvel has defeated Sentry, and almost killed him.

Also, at least try to use some proper grammar when you pathetically try to insult my intelligence- lest you look like even more of a babbling dumb ass.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 09:04 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just about everyone has you on ignore, for the exact thing you just accused me of. You're stupid. So ****ing stupid, in fact, that you don't even have a linear concept of how stupid you are. Everyone on here, even on this thread, has made a point of declaring your stupidity- yet you maintain the claim that everyone else is the idiot.

Only a complete moron without a clue at what debating use can continue to use the opinion of others, which isn't proof, to "support" his arguments.

You don't even understand what debating is as you are constantly insulting people and being incapable to counter anything with your 5 year old tantrums. laughing out loud

quote:
You hold a single feat of Sentry defeating MM, in a comic where MM was totally neutered, written by Bendis. It was even stated by Bendis, that in his opinion, Scarlet Witch could have replicated the feat.

Nope.

It is said TWICE that Sentry could do worse than House of M.

In the Civil War Files, Iron Man said that Sentry could replicate the House of M event on a WHIM.

Again, you don't know what you are talking about, I don't know what you even bother to post on those forums.

You are a fanatical idiot with zero knowledge and understanding of simple comics. That's hilarious.

quote:
He's an idiot, that comic wasn't even canon, and that entire scenario was PIS. You're also just as much of an idiot as the writer of that comic was, considering the fact that you hail that as proof that Sentry > Molecule Man, when Sentry even at his best was defeated by Galactus. That's like me saying that Arale > SSJB Goku, because of her performance against SSJB Vegeta in a gag-episode of DBS. That's the level of asinine rubbish you're clinging to. Even Blue Marvel has defeated Sentry, and almost killed him.

Nice rant with everything out-of-context.

A) He is the writer and he decide how things works. You don't, you petty illiterate fanboy ! laughing

B) Sentry had no knowledge of his abilities aka manipulating the reality when he faced Galactus and he still fought him to a standstill... Oh wait that's you again having zero knowledge or ignoring context which is worse but hey, you are mentally challenged so I forgive you.

C)It's nice that you are comparing Arale to that because as far as I know Dark Avengers wasn't a gag. Sentry destroyed Molecule Man and you and the other salty fanboys have to deal with it.

D) Another showing throwed out-of-context. Blue Marvel is very powerful and Sentry had not the full knowledge about his abilities. He was limiting himself without knowing it.

quote:
Also, at least try to use some proper grammar when you pathetically try to insult my intelligence- lest you look like even more of a babbling dumb ass.

I'm not English and your incomplete brain still vaguely grasp what I'm posting.

On peut parler en Français si tu prĂ©fères espèce d'abruti dĂ©gĂ©nĂ©rĂ© illettrĂ© et finit Ă_ la pisse. wink

Last edited by RealityWarper on Apr 8th, 2018 at 09:25 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 09:16 AM
Nulgath

I have knowledge of this respect thread since the creation of this thread but a few nitpicked, out-of-context scans doesn't make Featherine omnipotent.

Sentry is still called near-omnipotent by Stan Lee since his creation.

What are you talking about? How is any of that out of context scans? That's literally just a basic rundown of the umineko cosmology and Featherine. The ****?

And no, you DON'T have knowledge on that respect thread since it was created only a few DAYS ago and I ONLY sent it to ssjGogeta here. Stop bullshitting.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 11:17 AM