KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs Sentry

Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs Sentry
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nulgath
What are you talking about? How is any of that out of context scans? That's literally just a basic rundown of the umineko cosmology and Featherine. The ****?

And no, you DON'T have knowledge on that respect thread since it was created only a few DAYS ago and I ONLY sent it to ssjGogeta here. Stop bullshitting.

Yeah and I found it via google.

That's just another exemple of your bias. Rofl.

Sentry stomps.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 11:30 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nulgath

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yeah and I found it via google.

That's just another exemple of your bias. Rofl.

Sentry stomps.

No, you didn't. I did not make that post public. It's literally only on a private vsdebating community and on my profile.

So no, you are bullshitting.

And still, you have yet to read anything regarding that post anyway and you have yet to P.M me but you say i'm the biased one?

Last edited by Nulgath on Apr 8th, 2018 at 12:03 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 11:58 AM
Nulgath is currently offline Click here to Send Nulgath a Private Message Find more posts by Nulgath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

No, you didn't. I did not make that post public. It's literally only on a private vsdebating community and on my profile.

I found it the day the OP created that thread.

quote:
So no, you are bullshitting.

I don't.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=feat...hEOiE8QfG-5GIBw

It literally easy to find via google noob.

First choice.

quote:
And still, you have yet to read anything regarding that post anyway and you have yet to P.M me but you say i'm the biased one?

I don't need to PM you.

You aren't even capable to set-up your profile correctly. LOL.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 12:24 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 12:25 PM
RealityWarper

Ok that's another respect thread. XD

It doesn't matter.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 12:32 PM
Nulgath

Ok that's another respect thread. XD

It doesn't matter.

Wow. You just completely owned yourself.

Rin's respect thread was made a year and a half ago and it does not go at all in depth of Umineko's cosmology or Featherine. Mine was created a week ago where I give a very basic rundown of both.

You can't find the respect thread I made through a simple google search at the moment. You'll have to directly go to my profile and view it from there which I tried to do for you multiple times and already explained.

Both are two incredibly different threads. So it does matter, like a lot.

And I don't know how to set my profile up correctly? Okay fine. I'm new here after all. Please explain so I can directly post links/scans so I can stop entertaining your nonsense.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 12:44 PM
Nulgath is currently offline Click here to Send Nulgath a Private Message Find more posts by Nulgath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Wow. You just completely owned yourself.

Rin's respect thread was made a year and a half ago and it does not go at all in depth of Umineko's cosmology or Featherine. Mine was created a week ago where I give a very basic rundown of both.

You can't find the respect thread I made through a simple google search at the moment. You'll have to directly go to my profile and view it from there which I tried to do for you multiple times and already explained.

Both are two incredibly different threads. So it does matter, like a lot.

And I don't know how to set my profile up correctly? Okay fine. I'm new here after all. Please explain so I can directly post links/scans so I can stop entertaining your nonsense.

Triggered ? laughing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 12:50 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Can we all agree that RW is an childish idiot who feels offended everytime Sentry loses?

Spite thread, Sentry is Herald level and was beaten by far far less. He has no place in this thread. Give him WWH to fight maybe he will win in a rematch.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 12:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Can we all agree that RW is an childish idiot who feels offended everytime Sentry loses?

Spite thread, Sentry is Herald level and was beaten by far far less. He has no place in this thread. Give him WWH to fight maybe he will win in a rematch.

I am not offended.

You are, hell so butthurt to see a character looking like Superman to be so superior to him.

How are you insecurities feeling ? laughing

Featherine will fail to erase to erase Sentry and Sentry will annihilate her.

/thread

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 01:02 PM
Nulgath

Triggered ? laughing

??

You literally just owned yourself. I didn't even have to do anything.

You quickly acknowledged that those are two completely different threads when you (at first) swore up and down that they were the same thing.

I keep telling you to P.M me for scans because I cannot directly link them at the moment yet you refuse to do so.

SSJgogeta even posted my respect thread that briefly goes over the cosmology and Featherine (unlike the other one you viewed) and you refuse to view it.

You claim I can't post links because I didn't set my profile up correctly and I asked for help, yet you do nothing.

Why would I be the triggered one? You are making yourself look like a brainlet.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 01:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I am not offended.

/thread

To erase to erase

You fingers and your heart seem to tremble because everyone deems you an idiot on kmc.

Stop projecting and accept what you are, I and many others see you for what you really are. Pathetic.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 01:13 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

??

You literally just owned yourself. I didn't even have to do anything.

You quickly acknowledged that those are two completely different threads when you (at first) swore up and down that they were the same thing.

I keep telling you to P.M me for scans because I cannot directly link them at the moment yet you refuse to do so.

SSJgogeta even posted my respect thread that briefly goes over the cosmology and Featherine (unlike the other one you viewed) and you refuse to view it.

You claim I can't post links because I didn't set my profile up correctly and I asked for help, yet you do nothing.

Why would I be the triggered one? You are making yourself look like a brainlet.

Yeah, ok. I admit I was wrong about the two respect threads.

I barely looked at them.

Fair enough ?

To erase to erase

You fingers and your heart seem to tremble because everyone deems you an idiot on kmc.

Stop projecting and accept what you are, I and many others see you for what you really are. Pathetic.

I don't give a shit, really. laughing out loud

Continue to cheerlead Superboring-man and to whine when a character beat him.

I don't care. laughing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 01:43 PM
Nulgath

[B]Yeah, ok. I admit I was wrong about the two respect threads.

I barely looked at them.

Fair enough ?

The problem is that those are two entirely different respect threads which are very important.

The one Rin made (the one you were talking about) left out a ton of stuff. My respect thread I try to go over those things and give a brief explanation of the Umineko cosmology and Featherine.

This is what I've been trying to get you to understand. It's important you differentiate between the two given how vast and complex Umineko is.

Hell, I even try to give you a brief rundown of some of Umineko's cosmology/table of contents and Featherine a few posts ago.

This could all pretty much be avoided if you would explain to me how I can post scans here since apparently (according to you), my profile isn't set up right which is keeping me from doing so.

Last edited by Nulgath on Apr 8th, 2018 at 02:05 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 01:59 PM
RealityWarper

The problem is that those are two entirely different respect threads which are very important.

The one Rin made (the one you were talking about) left out a ton of stuff. My respect thread I try to go over those things and give a brief explanation of the Umineko cosmology and Featherine.

This is what I've been trying to get you to understand. It's important you differentiate between the two given how vast and complex Umineko is.

Hell, I even try to give you a brief rundown of some of Umineko's cosmology/table of contents and Featherine a few posts ago.

This could all pretty much be avoided if you would explain to me how I can post scans here since apparently (according to you), my profile isn't set up right which is keeping me from doing so.

I was kidding about the profile stuff. I don't know why but sometimes the site doesn't allow people to post.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 02:32 PM
RealityWarper

If I have to give an honest answer about this, I have the feeling that if Featherine is truly near-omnipotent, it could go either ways.

Sentry has been portrayed in a class above Molecule Man, somehow confirmed by his creator Paul Jenkins and said by Bendis to have no limits to the power-levels he has. ^^

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 04:19 PM
Nulgath

So I need 100 posts until i'm simply able to post links?

Seriously?

Wow that's incredibly ridiculous but okay. I'll just go and try to post 100 times so I can add on to the points i'm making -_-

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:16 PM
RealityWarper

So I need 100 posts until i'm simply able to post links?

Seriously?

Wow that's incredibly ridiculous but okay. I'll just go and try to post 100 times so I can add on to the points i'm making -_-

100 posts ?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:51 PM
Nulgath

100 posts ?

Looked up some other posts and apparently you need at least 100 posts before you are eligible to post links.

I'm not 100% though.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:10 PM
SSJGGogeta

I am not offended.

You are, hell so butthurt to see a character looking like Superman to be so superior to him.

/thread

Sentry at full power stalemated World Breaker Hulk.

Featherine would stalemate HOTU Thanos- and TOAA.

There is zero contest here. Featherine could quite literally erase every franchise within Marvel.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 12:04 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

While I would normally argue that the same could be said about you, for Superman, you're at least not a retard that would go around spouting that Superman could defeat the Presence, TOAA, IG Thanos, PR Beyonder, etc. Whereas RW is.

I totally agree with you here. Full power Sentry ~ World Breaker Hulk. Featherine ~ TOAA.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 12:07 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote