KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Golden Frieza vs Darkseid

Golden Frieza vs Darkseid
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
PWNED ! laughing

That's so easy to pwn him that's not fun anymore...

You realize he, like most other credible posters on here, have you on ignore, right?

If I'm being pwned, I don't even know what that makes you laughing

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 10:10 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Again, you stated that, in the scan Carver posted, Flash was moving FTL.
Are... Are you just f*cking with me? The scene/context literally could not be any clearer: the Flashes HAD TO EXCEED LIGHT SPEED in order to outrun BR and the OBs. Period/end of story.

This is crazy.... Am I being e-Punk'd, or just e-trolled? Because I can't believe anyone would truly be THIS stupid, tbh. confused

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 10:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
Are... Are you just f*cking with me? The scene/context literally could not be any clearer: the Flashes HAD TO EXCEED LIGHT SPEED in order to outrun BR and the OBs. Period/end of story.

This is crazy.... Am I being e-Punk'd, or just e-trolled? Because I can't believe anyone would truly be THIS stupid, tbh. confused

Lmfao, you're still saying Flash was moving FTL in that scan? laughing

He outright states he has to reach FTL speed, meaning he's not currently at it. Keep deflecting though, it totally doesn't make you look like an idiot. laughing

You're not saving face by deflecting here dude, you're making yourself look stupid. Flash literally stated in that particular single scan that he needed to reach FTL speed. Meaning at that precise moment, captured in the scan, HE WAS NOT MOVING FTL. You look stupid af arguing this, when you're totally disregarding what the Flash says on panel. Stop trying to save face and just admit your original claim was wrong, dude. laughing

(please log in to view the image)

According to you, in this PARTICULAR SCAN, Flash is going FTL, right? Despite what he literally states in the scan?

Answer my question- in this PARTICULAR SCAN- is the Flash moving FTL? Not in the scans after this, not in any scan before this, in this particular scan.

Last edited by SSJGGogeta on Apr 11th, 2018 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 11:31 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Holy shit. laughing out loud

Again, here is the ENTIRE scene to give the APPROPRIATE context:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

First scan: "Death's on our heels, Barry! He's gaining on us! [...] Mustn't let him catch us! Not yet!"
Second scan: "Have to reach superluminal velocity!"
Third scan: "This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer."

So as I have reiterated numerous times: in that final moment... I repeat: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT...the Flashes DID in fact EXCEED the speed of light, because they explicitly "OUTRAN" the Black Racer/Omega Beams, which were moving AT the speed of light... It's...Not...That...F*cking...Hard...To...Grasp.

Fact is, you have clearly NOT read the source material for yourself, you clearly don't know wtf you're even talking about here, and you are clearly just too damn childish to admit when you're blatantly wrong.

That said, I'm done buying into your intransigence. You're just being purposefully ignorant and outright ignoring evidence at this point. There's no need to waste my time with a troll like you any longer.

As always, you are welcome to have the last word which you so desperately crave. I'm washing my hands of your idiocy. thumb up

...But if anyone ELSE would like to discuss this topic, I'm game. smile

*cue another nonsensical/childish hissy-fit in 5...4...3...2...*

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 11th, 2018 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 11:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You realize he, like most other credible posters on here, have you on ignore, right?

If I'm being pwned, I don't even know what that makes you laughing

I can be on ignore or not, it doesn't affect the nature and the quality of my arguments. laughing out loud

You are so desperate and incapable to form a coherent argument that's hilarious. laughing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 11:48 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Holy shit. laughing out loud

Again, here is the ENTIRE scene to give the APPROPRIATE context:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

First scan: "Death's on our heels, Barry! He's gaining on us! [...] Mustn't let him catch us! Not yet!"
Second scan: "Have to reach superluminal velocity!"
Third scan: "This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer."

So as I have reiterated numerous times: in that final moment... I repeat: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT...the Flashes DID in fact EXCEED the speed of light, because they explicitly "OUTRAN" the Black Racer/Omega Beams, which were moving AT the speed of light... It's...Not...That...F*cking...Hard...To...Grasp.

Fact is, you have clearly NOT read the source material for yourself, you clearly don't know wtf you're even talking about here, and you are clearly just too damn childish to admit when you're blatantly wrong.

That said, I'm done buying into your intransigence. You're just being purposefully ignorant and outright ignoring evidence at this point. There's no need to waste my time with a troll like you any longer.

As always, you are welcome to have the last word which you so desperately crave. I'm washing my hands of your idiocy. thumb up

...But if anyone ELSE would like to discuss this topic, I'm game. smile

*cue another nonsensical/childish hissy-fit in 5...4...3...2...*

Again, this is irrelevant. I'm not asking about the scans before the one Carver posted, or the ones after. They have absolutely nothing to do with that scan, and the statement by the Flash that he was not moving FTL yet.

I'm not asking about the story. I'm asking about that scan. If you're so confident that you're right, why do you keep dodging the question? Lmfao laughing

You made an erroneous claim, and you're too much of a baby to own up to it. It's pathetic really, Galan. I know you're not this stupid. You were wrong, in regards to the scan in question.

I'll repeat the question one more time: In the scan Carver posted, in that PARTICULAR SCAN, NOT THE SCANS AFTER OR BEFORE IT, was Flash moving FTL, or was he moving lightspeed or lower? He outright states which is true, so this argument is totally pointless, and you're just too stubborn to admit that you were wrong, lmao. laughing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 11:51 PM
Mendax
Hand of God

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I can be on ignore or not, it doesn't affect the nature and the quality of my arguments. laughing out loud

You are so desperate and incapable to form a coherent argument that's hilarious. laughing
thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 11:54 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Aren't you guys saying the same thing?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 12:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Aren't you guys saying the same thing?

Kind of, but Galan said something erroneous in his first few posts, and he can't admit it lol.

In the scan Carver posted, Flash was not moving FTL, and Galan originally stated that in said scan he was moving FTL- contradicting the Flash's own statement in said scan.

Which is why he won't answer the question, and keeps bringing up other scans to distract from the argument.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 12:24 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

May I be so bold as to ask what your race is Gogeta?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 01:01 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Saiya-jin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 01:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Saiya-jin
Galan least favorite race. That explains it. He's much more of an Android guy, like Cell.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 12th, 2018 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 01:22 AM
SSJGGogeta

Galan least favorite race. That explains it. He's much more of an Android guy, like Cell.

Typical- everyone's always hating on us filthy monkeys.

#ProudFilthyMonkey

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 01:35 AM
cdtm

Kind of, but Galan said something erroneous in his first few posts, and he can't admit it lol.

In the scan Carver posted, Flash was not moving FTL, and Galan originally stated that in said scan he was moving FTL- contradicting the Flash's own statement in said scan.

Which is why he won't answer the question, and keeps bringing up other scans to distract from the argument.

That's not what happened at all.

Carver was arguing Black Racer and/or the OE is slower then light speed, because they can't travel faster then light speed.

Of course, being at light speed, and slower then light speed, are mutually exclusive terms in relation to faster then light speed. One can be unable to surpass light, and still be at light, and no slower.

The proof in the pudding is the fact Barry felt the need to accelerate past light in the first place. Because, if the object of discussion is slower then light, Barry could have simply cruised along at exactly light on the dot, and not had to worry about being tagged.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 01:56 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

confused

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 06:58 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
That's not what happened at all.

Carver was arguing Black Racer and/or the OE is slower then light speed, because they can't travel faster then light speed.

Of course, being at light speed, and slower then light speed, are mutually exclusive terms in relation to faster then light speed. One can be unable to surpass light, and still be at light, and no slower.

The proof in the pudding is the fact Barry felt the need to accelerate past light in the first place. Because, if the object of discussion is slower then light, Barry could have simply cruised along at exactly light on the dot, and not had to worry about being tagged.
Don't waste your time. He'll never concede the point... Even when it's obvious he is wrong.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 12:40 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TheBadguy
confused
Galan's a huge racist. Any deviation of Galan's mother race brings immense ire and enmity from him.

You could be thumbs upping one of Galan's posts and he'd pivot and argue with your interpretation and how it's the worst thing since the concept of a melting pot.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 05:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:20 PM
bbrem123

We all know Galan is from Frieza's race. Come on now people.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 09:47 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Don't waste your time. He'll never concede the point... Even when it's obvious he is wrong.

How am I wrong? In that scan, Flash was moving lightspeed at the most. You claimed he was moving FTL in that scan, when he obviously wasn't.

There is no room for argument here- you were wrong, and you're too stubborn/childish to admit it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 10:48 PM