KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Appealment Of the 2nd Amendment

The Appealment Of the 2nd Amendment
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

And I guess the first amendment doesn’t apply to phones or emails or the internet or TV because those things weren’t around in the time of the founding fathers.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
No. I would probably look into what could be done about alcohol-related incidents though. As far as I know there are a significant number of services trying to deal with it. I'd hazard a guess theres more done about alcohol than firearms in fact.
Why wouldn't you though? Alcohol had never done anything good, neither have guns.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:44 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Robtard
Should just make it that the guns you're constitutionally allowed to own are the guns that were around in 18th century.
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:44 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote:
it’s not a 1:1 ratio. You’re talking about potentially saving the lives of a vast minority of people in the country by sacrificing the vast minority of property rights of people who own guns in the county, and I’m not convinced that’s a worthwhile trade off.
its a worthwhile trade off yeah.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:47 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
And I guess the first amendment doesn’t apply to phones or emails or the internet or TV because those things weren’t around in the time of the founding fathers.

Faulty comparison. Free speech is free speech, regardless of the platform. A musket is not the same as say a full auto assault rifle.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kurk
Why wouldn't you though? Alcohol had never done anything good, neither have guns.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:50 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Faulty comparison. Free speech is free speech, regardless of the platform. A musket is not the same as say a full auto assault rifle.

mark zuckerberg will prove you wrong. remember that corporations are people. i think there will have to be either a repeal of 'citizens united', or there will have to be a change in the first amendment to prevent corporation-people from violating non-corporation-people (humans) with their own 'free speech'.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should just make it that the guns you're constitutionally allowed to own are the guns that were around in 18th century.

Neat, always wanted a cannon.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Nephthys
[/img]

nephthys, first of his name, breaker of threads

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I'll mount my cannon on my car.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Their actually were fully auto weapons in he age of the founding fathers.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:56 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A cannon on my front porch too.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:56 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nephthys, first of his name, breaker of threads

Get on my monitor size you phone using scrub.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:59 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm on a 27" 1080p and you broke me. (i don't like full-screen but you forced my hand)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:00 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by SquallX
Their actually were fully auto weapons in he age of the founding fathers.

I asked you about this, but you never answered me.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:01 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One funny thing is seeing the people who say they don't wanna take guns away tweet out the article by someone who wants to get rid of all semi automatic weapons and even wants to repeal the second amendment.

Even one of the anti gun Parkland survivors called it interesting. So I guess it's like "I don't wanna take all your guns, but this article by a guy who does is totally interesting. But trust me nope...don't wanna take all your guns".

What was it that other kid said in the speech? I think it was "if they give us an inch we'll take a mile".

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Neat, always wanted a cannon.

I'd be fine with people owning an 18th century cannon.

eg You'd be too weak to load the cannon ball and even then, you'd probably blow yourself up as 18th century cannons were unstable and volatile.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 28th, 2018 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I asked you about this, but you never answered me.

He might be thinking of the Puckle gun, which is laughable.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:19 PM
SquallX

Brown Bess-3 to 4 rpm
Canons
Swivel Guns
Mortar
The Pukle Gun- only two created, was never used
Girandori Air Rifle-20 mag
Belton flintlock- just a prototype

These weapons were being design, or were already created before the Admenments, or a few years after.

It’s asisine to think, the founding fathers were so stupid, that they couldn’t even for one second fathom the level of ingenuity of man to create better weapons.

Remember how the British fought? It was all mass formations on open field. But the founding fathers and their surbodinates had the clear mind to say. Hmm, the British outnumbered us, let’s not meet them in open field, but instead use guerilla warfare.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

None of those are really "full auto" with the possible exception of the Belton and that was never really put into use due to it's complexity and instability.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:43 PM