KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Parkland Kids

Parkland Kids
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

For everything he’s been saying, and everyone backing him like the second coming, him talking as if he knows anything about guns, what does this video says of him.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 03:51 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
For everything he’s been saying, and everyone backing him like the second coming, him talking as if he knows anything about guns, what does this video says of him.

I love the "what we're doing is telling the truth". LOL!

Yo Squall, the Earth is flat. F*ck you if you disagree, all I'm doing is spouting truth!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

No idea why the tittle didn’t stick.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 04:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
I love the "what we're doing is telling the truth". LOL!

Yo Squall, the Earth is flat. F*ck you if you disagree, all I'm doing is spouting truth!

Say what!? laughing

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 04:19 PM
Hillary2020
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is 100% grass roots. There are no large, leftists organizations backing him at all. )

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 05:19 PM
Hillary2020 is currently offline Click here to Send Hillary2020 a Private Message Find more posts by Hillary2020 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Matt Walsh has a pretty good idea on how to Handle the Hogg!

Why Don't We Just IGNORE David Hogg?! Best Idea Ever?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hildabeast 2020
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a good idea on how to handle you, Trump lover. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 04:38 PM
Hildabeast 2020 is currently offline Click here to Send Hildabeast 2020 a Private Message Find more posts by Hildabeast 2020 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jill Stein
Restricted

Account Restricted

David Hogg should change his name. It is too close to “hog” and is already a misunderstood creature that doesn’t need anymore controversy attached to it. They’re beautiful animals that are very intelligent and kind and only kill when hungry, angry or bored. I’m a doctor.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 07:35 PM
Jill Stein is currently offline Click here to Send Jill Stein a Private Message Find more posts by Jill Stein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badasucks1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phuck you Badabing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 03:25 PM
Badasucks1 is currently offline Click here to Send Badasucks1 a Private Message Find more posts by Badasucks1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

To me, this is so weird to see a high school student put into the media and under such a scrutinous eye.

However, then I remembered that it is our modern laws that are tainting our perceptions and throughout human history, people in their teens have been doing amazing things. He doesn't get a pass just because he's a teen. He put himself into the spotlight and continues to do so.

But about this video. How did he ride to school on his bike if he was a school shooting survivor and the school was "locked down"? How did he get interviews?

What is the context of this video?

So he wasn't at school when the shooting happened and he is not a survivor?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 03:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
To me, this is so weird to see a high school student put into the media and under such a scrutinous eye.

However, then I remembered that it is our modern laws that are tainting our perceptions and throughout human history, people in their teens have been doing amazing things. He doesn't get a pass just because he's a teen. He put himself into the spotlight and continues to do so.

But about this video. How did he ride to school on his bike if he was a school shooting survivor and the school was "locked down"? How did he get interviews?

What is the context of this video?

So he wasn't at school when the shooting happened and he is not a survivor?

That’s the thing, nobody knows.

I’ve been searching the web for more Of hat interview, and I can’t find it.

But the worst to me, is the fact both the right and the left of the media aren’t asking these questions. The right I understand because he won’t appear on their shows, but the left has no excuses. Even if he won’t appear on the right news, the right should still question this.

I fear we’re getting to point in time, we’re the truth doesn’t matter anymore, only the narrative.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 05:07 PM
dadudemon

That’s the thing, nobody knows.

I’ve been searching the web for more Of hat interview, and I can’t find it.

But the worst to me, is the fact both the right and the left of the media aren’t asking these questions. The right I understand because he won’t appear on their shows, but the left has no excuses. Even if he won’t appear on the right news, the right should still question this.

I fear we’re getting to point in time, we’re the truth doesn’t matter anymore, only the narrative.

I can't direct quote you because I think you post from your mobile phone with voice to text (am I right? I think I'm right... big grin ).

But your last sentence, yes, I believe that is correct. I don't remember where I read it but "controlling the facts" or "controlling the narrative" is the objective of all parties vying for power or trying to maintain their power, in the information age.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 05:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I can't direct quote you because I think you post from your mobile phone with voice to text (am I right? I think I'm right... big grin ).

But your last sentence, yes, I believe that is correct. I don't remember where I read it but "controlling the facts" or "controlling the narrative" is the objective of all parties vying for power or trying to maintain their power, in the information age.

Use phone, but not the second.

As for your second point, that is absolutely true, and it’s ****ing scary when you look and see it is working. You don’t even need to look any further than this board and it’s users.

I hope this changes soon, because if this continues, we’ll reach a point when the truth and lies becomes interchangeable and I’ll be too late to turn back.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 07:51 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I can't get over the shape of David's head... It's so weird.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:01 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You can't quote him because he's using the wrong type of apostrophe. you'll notice that your and my apostrophe is straight and his is angled.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Would it be possible for you Trumpers to make a single 'this is why David Hogg triggers me' thread and keep your conniption fits over Hogg in there? Would keep KMC tidier and more on thread topic. Thanks in advance.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see how you think it is weird. This kid, from day one, has been running his mouth with hateful rhetoric. If you don't agree with him you're a child killer, have blood on your hands, could have the blood of kids splattered on your face and not care, etc.

When you're essentially telling millions of law abiding citizens they are child killers or that they support child killers if they support the NRA or don't wanna restrict all guns to people 21 or older...there is going to be backlash, there is going to be scrutiny.

Does he deserve these conspiracies about him? Nah. Does he deserve threats? Nah. Does he deserve to be called out for his hateful rhetoric and lack of knowledge? Yep. Do the adults who allow his rhetoric to go unchallenged deserve to be called out? Yep.

On another note I can't help but chuckle seeing some on the left freak out of conspiracy theories. I just think the same side that thinks Russians or Russian bots are behind everything bad that happens have no real room to judge anyone for conspiracies, but that's just my opinion.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 09:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Remember kids, mass-blanketing and demonizing people is only okay if Trump does it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 09:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember kids: But Trump!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 09:13 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by MythLord
I can't get over the shape of David's head... It's so weird.

He reminds of Snooke from Star Wars actually. laughing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 09:14 PM