KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Parkland Kids

Parkland Kids
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by $urtur
So IOW: you know the reason he gave wasn't a valid reason, but also recognize he is a petty little shit so I shouldn't have done it anyways.

Gotcha.

How is Rule #1 not valid? How are the other rules not valid? Like I said, he didn't have to give you a chance, he did, and you failed to take advantage of that. He marked that failure down as added justification.

You calling him a hypocrite falls under purview of rule #1. He knows people have abused this rule like a government mule for years, thus he asked you to not only take it to PMs, but asked you to explain to him why you think he's a hypocrite. You continued to not only ignore his request and go public, breaking rule #7, but refused to explain your stance, shattering the chance he gave you to get out of breaking rule #1.

You broke at least 2 rules trying to get away with biting a mod, and he bit back when he saw you doing your circular logic and playing with the rules to suit yourself.

I'm sorry Surt, but nothing you can say or do is going to absolve the fact that this was a dumb decision on your part, and you should not have done it.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:05 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't take the rule 1 seriously because that wasn't the reason given and plenty of people here violate it with zero consequences. You know that. Anyways, I've said my peace. I've broken rules plenty of folk here have broken and yet they suffered no consequence. I've been banned for a reason that does not appear in any of the rules.

People can say I'm behaving like an infant, there is no way the behavior I just described isn't also infantile. No, a reason doesn't need to be given for a ban. If you decide to do so, it would make sense the reason be an actual violation of rules as opposed to a violation of the persons fee fee's.

There is zero debate that to me selectively applying rules(anywhere) is not petty and infantile. People who cannot realize that are blinding themselves.

With that said: this will be my last post. This account was never intended to be a replacement, and will not be posted under again even if this account is never banned.

Since I've never seen an unjust ban get undone I'm not holding my breath for this. I'll find a different forum, and I will be sure to ask mods to list any unwritten rules just so this never happens again.

Wish all you the best of luck in life. <--I mean that, even for the trolls.

Last edited by $urtur on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:09 PM
$urtur is currently offline Click here to Send $urtur a Private Message Find more posts by $urtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ban's can't be undone, iirc. You just have to wait them out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Rob is right about that one, I think the Admin is the only one who can unban people.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:11 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, one final post to address this point

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Rob is right about that one, I think the Admin is the only one who can unban people.

This is even more of a reason not to selectively ban folk. But oh well, what's done is done. I'll probably register at the forum you gave me in the next few days.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:14 PM
$urtur is currently offline Click here to Send $urtur a Private Message Find more posts by $urtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Can we all just get back to a topic we can all agree on, that being. David Hogg is both a survivor of a shooting and a moron.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, one final post to address this point

This is even more of a reason not to selectively ban folk. But oh well, what's done is done. I'll probably register at the forum you gave me in the next few days.

Stormfront?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Robtard we've had our disagreements, but I think there's enough mutual respect between us for you to know I'm not a neonazi

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That was clear humor to lighten the mood

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:21 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

If people were less confrontational then shit like this wouldn't happen....

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

BF is the most relaxed Mod on the forums though and a 13day is nothing. Will come and go like a stinky fart.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:25 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah that honor goes to Badabing the Raptor Lord

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt's a hyper high-strung guy so I can see why something like this would set him off. But I do hope he calms down in 13days and comes back though. Maybe take a bit longer, to sort his shit out.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:31 PM
Adam_PoE

I've been banned for a reason that does not appear in any of the rules.

No, you are just being pedantic. He listed your offense from which one can infer which forum rules you broke. You are having a hissy fit, because he did not cite chapter and verse what specific code you violated. Grow up.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This thread is too far derailed to continue.

If someone wants to create another thread to discuss the original intended topic, then feel free to.

Closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 08:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote