KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Callout to JBL: Superman's Dynamic Factor/Above Top Tier Power

Callout to JBL: Superman's Dynamic Factor/Above Top Tier Power
Started by: panthergod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
And Thus it ends. There you have it... Superman, barman and Wonder Woman who ALL know how strong superman is ps.. Superman HIMSELF is there... So Bauman and Wonder Woman know just how strong superman is and know for a FACT that Damage is stronger. WW has fought a non-holding back superman, a non-holding back DD. Thank you for the laugh panthergod, it's been somewhat fun.

lmaoo..

so nothing, then?

This is how pathetic you are?

pssst.. Hulk is stronger than Superman.

Diana NEVER fought a Superman as powerful as he is now, nor as she fought Superman is Doomsday shattering mode.. Stop it.. you're embarrassing yourself boy.

Now Rampage may be shown to be stronger... AND THAT WOULDNT CHANGE A THING about my argument in the least.

Zeus was shown to be superior to Hulk.. guess that means that Hulk doesnt have dynamic strength, right you f*cking idiot?

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:37 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by panthergod
Well, we can SEE you're this stupid since your showing you're too stupid to comprehend points that were explained conclusively in the first page of this thread.

Superman specifically states that his power levels surge when he cuts loose, and that he gets stronger when he stops mentally suppressing his power levels. We saw that with a more confident mindset ala Earth 2 Superman's in IC, that he would have been 'stronger than ever" after killing DD.

So you're lying again.

.. Already refuted youre dunce version that cant comprehend context for that metaphor or continuity . Doomsday had dynamic increasing strength far above top tier level and was stronger than ever until the last few moments when Superman finally cut loose, Superman had been suppressing his power subconsciously for the whole fight until the end( due toi his established humanized self image, fear of losing control and going insane per Exile and Red Glass, and code against killing)

Learn how to read you incredibly stupid individual.
You ARE retarded. Superman HIMSELF said he had to fight UNTIL he drop you idiot. That let you know he was getting tired and not stronger, that's why he put everything he had left into that last strike in an attempt to end it before he went down you moron. Even the narration told your dumb behind this by stating... LIKE TWO WEARY BOXERS. Do you know what that means?? Of course you don't idiot. Superman didn't drop any mental blocks you moron he put his last into that final strike. First you say in Dos he drops mental blocks on his own, then in Owaw mongul had to ( try to keep up) TEACH him how to drop mental blocks even though mongul don't what the hell that is, ( because it doesn't exist) LMAO!!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:43 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Zeus amped his strength , how retarded can you be???laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:55 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
You ARE retarded.

You're a certified imbecile, kid.
quote:

Superman HIMSELF said he had to fight UNTIL he drop you idiot. That let you know he was getting tired and not stronger, that's why he put everything he had left into that last strike in an attempt to end it before he went down you moron.

Roger Stern proves that youre an illiterate.

I specifically showed you the explanation for why. Directly from the comics.

the writers went out of their way to explain it and you're just too stupid to comprehend it. like an ignorant child.

Again: Adventures 500. Jurgens and Kelly's reinterpretation of DoS with Earth 2 Superman proves it: Post Crisis Superman's less confident humanized mindset limited his durability against DD as speculated by Pa Kent IN the DoS storyline. The difference between the two as revelaed by Robinson: Kal-L is less afraid of his powers and losing control.

quote:

Even the narration told your dumb behind this by stating... LIKE TWO WEARY BOXERS. Do you know what that means??.

DD got weary due to Superman's all out attack at the end...Superman had been getting beat down by a superior opponent for hours... and the writer of that story Jurgens who established with Kelly that with a more confident mindset he would have survived the DD fight "stronger than ever", confirming Pa Kent's statement in DoS that Superman's self limiting mindset was the reason why he died.

You know better than Jurgens now...?

Please make that claim. make me laugh, dummy.

quote:
First you say in Dos he drops mental blocks on his own, then in Owaw mongul had to ( try to keep up) TEACH him how to drop mental blocks even though mongul don't what the hell that is, ( because it doesn't exist) LMAO!!!

.. That's not a contradiction.

.. He has multiple levels of mental restrictions on his powerlevels.

Every one in this thread who is paying attention can go back to the first page, look at every scan I posted specifically refuting this retard's deliberately deceitful dukeybrain interpretation, come back to this post, and laugh.

laughing out loud

Last edited by panthergod on Apr 6th, 2018 at 09:04 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:59 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by panthergod
You're a certified imbecile, kid.

Roger Stern proves that youre an illiterate.

I specifcially showed you the explanation for why. Directly from the comics.

the writers went out of their way to explain it and you're just too stupid to comprehend it. like an ignorant child.

Again: Adventures 500. Jurgens and Kelly's reinterpretation of DoS with Earth 2 Superman proves it: Post Crisis Superman's less confident humanized mindset limited his durability against DD as speculated by Pa Kent IN the DoS storyline. The difference between the two as revelaed by Robinson: Kal-L is less afraid of his powers and losing control.

.. That's not a contradiction.

.. He has multiple levels of mental restrictions on his powerlevels.

Every one in this thread who is paying attention can go back to the first page, look at every scan I posted specifically refuting this retard's deliberately deceitful dukeybrain interpretation, come back to this post, and laugh.

laughing out loud
You moron. If superman goes from being a weak punk to fighting like a man, that's NOT dynamic strength idiot. He just use his full set in stone strength idiot. If I fight my 12 year old daughter and hold back then you come along running your big mouth and I knock you out, that is NOT dynamic strength. But you superman loving idiots would see me as having dynamic strength just because I went from struggling with a 12 year old to knocking out a grown idiot man with a 2 year old child brain.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:11 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Except, to use your analogy, if I then came round and said hey JBL, you're as strong as a 12 year old girl, and you believed me (assume I am like, really convincing)...and suddenly you actually became as strong as that little girl...surely that's proof? Abhi posted scans of Superman being powerless just because he believed himself to be.

Also, the Damage scan....just says WW has never encountered strength like Damages.

I've never encountered strength like my 8 year old nephew's. Does that mean my nephew is the strongest ever?

To use another line of reasoning, does that mean when you and I fought, he's stronger than you? Or were you holding back and taking it easy on me?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Except, to use your analogy, if I then came round and said hey JBL, you're as strong as a 12 year old girl, and you believed me (assume I am like, really convincing)...and suddenly you actually became as strong as that little girl...surely that's proof? Abhi posted scans of Superman being powerless just because he believed himself to be.

Also, the Damage scan....just says WW has never encountered strength like Damages.

I've never encountered strength like my 8 year old nephew's. Does that mean my nephew is the strongest ever?

To use another line of reasoning, does that mean when you and I fought, he's stronger than you? Or were you holding back and taking it easy on me?
They are posting scans of supermans strength going down, not up. If I MENTALLY make myself the same strength as the 12 year old girl then later on go back to my real strength, that is NOT dynamic strength. Also, you know FULL well what wonder woman was saying.

Last edited by JBL on Apr 6th, 2018 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:33 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
They are posting scans of supermans strength going down, not up. If I MENTALLY make myself the same strength as the 12 year old girl then later on go back to my real strength, that is NOT dynamic strength. Also, you know FULL well what wonder woman was saying.

Wasn't just strength though.

It was all his powers. Including his senses. So if I told you, hey, JBL, you can't see anything! And you believed me and actually made yourself blind.....

And yeah, it says clearly. WW has never faced such strength before. Doesn't mean Damage is the strongest.

Here's Usain Bolt vs Prince Harry:

(please log in to view the image)

If I later race against Harry, and beat him....never before has Harry faced such speed....does that mean I am the fastest man alive?

It DOES mean that Damage is stronger than DS, I admit. And Doomsday.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:42 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
No. He lost by the FACT that Superman HAS to sundip to go above his set in stone strength like he had to do to move warworld, or how all-star Superman got 3 times stronger than his set in stone strength that got MEASURED by scientists or how when hulk was hitting superman in his chest and getting ready to overpower supermans set in stone strength and the outcome was in doubt or how Wonder Woman said that Damage was stronger than set in stone strength superman or how CM and Superman to this day STILL don't know whose stronger?????? Now back to Damage, a Hulk ripoff whose stronger than DD, Superman, CM and BA... Guess why?? Because ALL of their strength is.... Drum roll!!........ SET IN STONE!!

So if his strength is set in stone, he shouldn't be able to lower it too, right?

Also sundip is just taking more of the radiation which already powers him. When Hulk gets stronger he does by taking more gamma radiation from the extra dimensional source he gets his powers from.

If Superman's strength was set in stone, nothing he could do to increase it.

Unless he doesn't has a set strength and it depends on his mental state and the amount of radiation he absorbs.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
And Thus it ends. There you have it... Superman, barman and Wonder Woman who ALL know how strong superman is ps.. Superman HIMSELF is there... So Bauman and Wonder Woman know just how strong superman is and know for a FACT that Damage is stronger. WW has fought a non-holding back superman, a non-holding back DD. Thank you for the laugh panthergod, it's been somewhat fun.

True. thumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:55 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna

Gas Station 1 Superman 0

Tractor 1 - Superman 0

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:21 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

i think the dynamic strength thingy is being confused a bit. I think supermans strength is set in stone(although his actual limits have not been stated, if they have not consistent enough) the thing is he rarely uses full strength, it might appear as though his strength is dynamic but no...... But thats quite impressive from supes -the fact that he consistently takes on guys who do not have a set in stone strength level

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:50 AM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by $on OF krypton
i think the dynamic strength thingy is being confused a bit. I think supermans strength is set in stone(although his actual limits have not been stated, if they have not consistent enough) the thing is he rarely uses full strength, it might appear as though his strength is dynamic but no...... But thats quite impressive from supes -the fact that he consistently takes on guys who do not have a set in stone strength level

Yep. Superman simply hold back a lot.

He is a farmer at the core, not a boxer so he had to acquire the knowledge to properly punch people.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 12:06 PM
carver9

He does what every other hero does and that is pull their strength when facing opponents. Beings like Superman, Thor, Hyperion and Hulk does not need to go all out in some of their fights because their contained strength should be sufficient to get the job done. Now when they cut loose, that is when we truly get to see their potential (cant include Hulk in this since he does have true Dynamic strength). If Superman had true dynamic strength, he wouldn't have needed to sundip to move war world. He's powerful but dynamic powerful? Hell no.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Superman can't pull his durabiity.

The Fearsome Five KO'd him. Mammoth tossed him around.

And then in round three, after he got his confidence back, he creamed them.

This was during the Byrne era, when he was trying to establish a psionic connection between Superman and his powers (Written by Marv Wolfman though. But he was probably deferring to Byrne on the current direction of the character, aa it was his project to revamp him.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 6th, 2018 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:40 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
He does what every other hero does and that is pull their strength when facing opponents. Beings like Superman, Thor, Hyperion and Hulk does not need to go all out in some of their fights because their contained strength should be sufficient to get the job done. Now when they cut loose, that is when we truly get to see their potential (cant include Hulk in this since he does have true Dynamic strength). If Superman had true dynamic strength, he wouldn't have needed to sundip to move war world. He's powerful but dynamic powerful? Hell no.

ALL HIS OTHER ABILITIES ARE REPRESSED AS WELL, GAMMITE!!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:43 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
ALL HIS OTHER ABILITIES ARE REPRESSED AS WELL, GAMMITE!!!

Gladiarors confidence power was basically just ripping off what Byrne was pushing for Superman. (Didn't Byrne even establish that for Glads?)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:44 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by cdtm
Gladiarors confidence power was basically just ripping off what Byrne was pushing for Superman. (Didn't Byrne even establish that for Glads?)

Yes, Kallark's fight against The Fantastic Four and Reed's assessment of his powers clearly show this.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:49 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Yes, Kallark's fight against The Fantastic Four and Reed's assessment of his powers clearly show this.
Gladiator has dynamic strength not superman. That's the difference between them. Gladiator was born with his powers and then went through the gladiator process to boost his powers and strength whereas superman had to be under a yellow sun on earth to get his powers. Totally different. But I like how Gladiator NOW gets credit for dynamic strength when superman fans claimed he didn't to protect Superman. Shall I have the responses put up for everyone to see how desperate superman fans will become for superman?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 03:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9

Still not sure how that affects his senses.

It's one thing to say you're holding back your strength so as not to hurt others.

But to hold back so you're blind? Deaf? That's new.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 03:50 PM