KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Gun Violence ONLY HAPPENS in the U.S of MURICA!

Mass Gun Violence ONLY HAPPENS in the U.S of MURICA!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Mass Gun Violence ONLY HAPPENS in the U.S of MURICA!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You are so mind numbingly stupid that it's a comedy of the universe you haven't drowned in the shower yet.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:44 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

So we're in direct competition with the Middle East for violence now, huh? No worries, we got this! We're #1!!!!!!1

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
You are so mind numbingly stupid that it's a comedy of the universe you haven't drowned in the shower yet.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 12:10 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our culture is just flat out superior to the middle east.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 02:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flyattractor certainly sounds like someone who has much market value and makes meaningful contributions to society.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 02:53 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think of all the dead babies that might have solved the problems of hunger or the energy crisis, but were aborted.

RIP

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 03:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Flyattractor
...Except for when it Don't.

Sniper Strike! 17 Killed. Did Not Happen in the U.S of Murica!
This more on the 'continued genocide' side of the scale though, as opposed to just general gun violence.

Not that I'm criticising the Israeli government or military or anything, no, they're a lovely bunch, please don't call me an antisemite
Originally posted by Surtur
Think of all the dead babies that might have solved the problems of hunger or the energy crisis, but were aborted.

RIP
Think of all the people who have developed ways to solve the hunger and energy crises but were prevented due to corporate lobbying, RIP

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 03:39 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kurk
Flyattractor certainly sounds like someone who has much market value and makes meaningful contributions to society.

This coming from the person with a sig pic og a Full Grown Man abusing Children.

NICE!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 03:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Scribble
This more on the 'continued genocide' side of the scale though, as opposed to just general gun violence.

Not that I'm criticising the Israeli government or military or anything, no, they're a lovely bunch, please don't call me an antisemite

OK. We won't call you an Antisemite, mainly because we already KNOW you ARE a Antisemite.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 03:41 PM
Scribble

OK. We won't call you an Antisemite, mainly because we already KNOW you ARE a Antisemite.
Evidence or gtfo

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 03:43 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be hilarious if one of the aborted babies would have gone on to like...create the comprehensive immigration reform that leftists yearn for and have wet dreams over.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 03:56 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Surtur
It would be hilarious if one of the aborted babies would have gone on to like...create the comprehensive immigration reform that leftists yearn for and have wet dreams over.
Yeah, but that hypothetical is daft, because there could already be people who were nearly aborted but weren't who could do that, but can't due to poor economical and social mobility, lack of access to education and basic needs, etc.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 04:01 PM
4MoreYears
Restricted

Account Restricted

USA! USA! USA!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 04:05 PM
4MoreYears is currently offline Click here to Send 4MoreYears a Private Message Find more posts by 4MoreYears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hildabeast 2020
Restricted

Account Restricted

Other countries have strict guns laws, or banned guns. This means those countries have no gun violence. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 04:25 PM
Hildabeast 2020 is currently offline Click here to Send Hildabeast 2020 a Private Message Find more posts by Hildabeast 2020 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jill Stein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once we merge with Russia we will no longer have gun violence. Please donate. I’m a doctor.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 07:27 PM
Jill Stein is currently offline Click here to Send Jill Stein a Private Message Find more posts by Jill Stein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hildabeast 2020
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knew you were in on the Russia collusion with Trump. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 07:40 PM
Hildabeast 2020 is currently offline Click here to Send Hildabeast 2020 a Private Message Find more posts by Hildabeast 2020 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jill Stein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you know the word “collusion” comes from the ancient Egyptian word “collute” which means to embrace in the moonlight. I’m a doctor.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 07:43 PM
Jill Stein is currently offline Click here to Send Jill Stein a Private Message Find more posts by Jill Stein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Evidence or gtfo

Your sig pic has Pink Hair. Only Anti Semites have Pink Hair.

You can GTFO now.

smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:25 PM
Scribble

Your sig pic has Pink Hair. Only Anti Semites have Pink Hair.

You can GTFO now.

smile
Damn, got me. I'll fetch my coat.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:49 PM
Flyattractor

Damn, got me. I'll fetch my coat.

Good. We wouldn't want the door to get stained.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 08:51 PM