KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If You Founded a Nation, How Would You Set It Up?

If You Founded a Nation, How Would You Set It Up?
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

I'd build a nation based on security.

There would be an officer on every corner, and a wall surrounding each state. Guard towers would surround the wall.

There would be zero crime, and uprisings would be dealt with swiftly and brutally by wiping out entire communities for the crime of a single representative.

I'd also, of course, need to wipe out all competing nations.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 01:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

Similar to the united states in terms of the unified states. Money within the nation would be a non factor. Citizens would have to pull their own weight through society based off of contribution. Which means knowledge, education, and skill would be a necessity if you want to have a comfortable life style. Gold would be the currency used outside of the country because it's worth more than paper currency. So citizens can travel from country to country, and not have financial difficulty. The amount of gold an individual receive will be based off of a point system of what he or she has contributed to society.

The school system will teach from the lower grades into young adult hood how to carry themselves with dignity, and respect, how to treat others around them in the same manner, the necessary skills needed to make the nation prosper, basic education skills, and a advance curriculum in morailty.

Their will also be a zero tolerance law against criminal activity. Outcasting those out of society depending on the nature of the crime. Racism towards others will also be considered a crime as well. If convicted that individual will also be banish to live alone for a number of years. The prison system will be a island far off shores from the nation itself, deep under the ocean. So escaping will be a sure death without the proper equipment to do so.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 01:57 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd build a nation based on security.

There would be an officer on every corner, and a wall surrounding each state. Guard towers would surround the wall.

There would be zero crime, and uprisings would be dealt with swiftly and brutally by wiping out entire communities for the crime of a single representative.

I'd also, of course, need to wipe out all competing nations.

Israel then?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 02:00 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Israel then?

Touché. smile

In all honesty, I'd at least try and figure out how to keep the money out of politics.

No idea how, per say.. Near as I can figure it, our political system is so dependent on money because advertisers and consultants are the centerpiece for running an election, and profit off this system as much as they can. This makes public serverts forced to beg for millions, and owe favors to their donars at the expense of the people..

Only one who really makes out is big media and the high paid consulting agencies..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 02:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
In all honesty, I'd at least try and figure out how to keep the money out of politics.

No idea how, per say.. Near as I can figure it, our political system is so dependent on money because advertisers and consultants are the centerpiece for running an election, and profit off this system as much as they can. This makes public serverts forced to beg for millions, and owe favors to their donars at the expense of the people.

Why do you think that would be hard to do? Simply allow each candidate a maximum amount of money from donations given by citizens (not pacs, unions, corporations.) Get rid of debates on cnn, fox etc put them on cspan. Allow each canidate a certain amount of air time per candidate..........something like this isn't perfect but it's a damn spot better then what the US has going on currently.

It's not hard to do.

It seems to me capitalism shouldn't run elections even in a free market economy, that is actually the govt's job, solely to represent the will of the people.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 02:36 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nice to see how all our Lefty Posters pretty much admit that if they got to be the True Power, They would go Full On Fascist!

Imagine a Country being run like it was KMC and its Moderators.

Put Mao, Poll Pot and Stalin to Shame they would.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 08:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote