KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Free Surtur

#FreeSurtur
This poll is closed.
I sign the petition 15 3.49%
I do not sign it 8 1.86%
BackFire is sexy AF 19 4.42%
Robtard puts gerbils in his ass 388 90.23%
Total: 430 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Free Surtur
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, Neph just plugged your ass with facts. Here's what you need to do:

A) Take the two weeks off and do some soul searching and then come back not playing your "baby games"

or

B) Keep socking, but be a reasonable sock

But he didn't. I was not banned for criticizing a mod. And I was invited to explain myself not only in PM, but in the thread. Which the thing you just posted would mean he was inviting me to break the rules.

So I ask again: post me the rule that shows you need to back up an opinion you have about a mod. That is what I was banned for.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:19 PM
$urtur is currently offline Click here to Send $urtur a Private Message Find more posts by $urtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still waiting on that rule...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:20 PM
$urtur is currently offline Click here to Send $urtur a Private Message Find more posts by $urtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well if rules matter all of a sudden:

come back not playing your "baby games"

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

But Surt could not stop playing his "baby games", as he is now.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Because I said I would. Said it would be permanent but figured it would be unfair to ban him permanently without warning for doing something he has done so many times - failing to support himself, or his arguments."

^Straight from my profile. There is nothing about "you ain't allowed to criticize a mod!". This is straight up "you didn't back up what you said about me". Period. There is no "you dared criticize me in public!".

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:22 PM
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

Bingo, and I guarantee you could find other instances of other members insulting me without provoking them.

Waiting on those bans...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:23 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Who said I was posting that in reference to you.

Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If it will stop Surt from incessantly whining, I will request a 2week ban. I also promise not to come back socking with a Jesus complex. If I ever were to sock, it would be reasonable.

I'm 100% serious, LMK?

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Who said I was posting that in reference to you.

You are correct, you might not have been. But it needs to be said that nope lol, I wasn't banned over that. A specific reason was given, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the rules.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:24 PM
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it will stop Surt from incessantly whining, I will request a 2week ban. I also promise not to come back socking with a Jesus complex. If I ever were to sock, it would be reasonable.

I'm 100% serious, LMK?

I don't want anyone banned for no reason lol. Why is it you can't admit that the reason given for banning me is not anything that violates the forum rules?

Now is the time to show you truly care about facts.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:25 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh damn, I guess Neph deserves a ban now for calling me disgusting and despicable and either squallx or silentmaster (can't remember) a sociopath for disagreeing with him on gun policy.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh damn, I guess Neph deserves a ban now for calling me disgusting and despicable and either squallx or silentmaster (can't remember) a sociopath for disagreeing with him on gun policy.

Don't worry, I'm sure all these totally warranted bans will occur.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:27 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

DMD is a revolutionary. Off with his head mods, and punish his other supporters in this thread.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:28 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
DMD is a revolutionary. Off with his head mods, and punish his other supporters in this thread.

You just made somewhat of a threat.

Reported.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:29 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by $urtur
You just made somewhat of a threat.

Reported.
Socking to get out of a wrongful ban? Two wrongs don't make a right, kiddo.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:30 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Socking to get out of a wrongful ban? Two wrongs don't make a right, kiddo.

Called me a kid, reported.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:32 PM
SquallX

laughing

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:39 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Courtesy

By all means, indicate to whom my post was directed, and explain how asking a rhetorical question is an insult or a personal attack.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:40 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah I remember, it was indeed Silent Master he called a psychopath.

*waits for bans*

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Fact: This all started because Surt didn't get his way in how a thread should be named. Infantile.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:41 PM