KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Free Surtur

#FreeSurtur
This poll is closed.
I sign the petition 15 3.49%
I do not sign it 8 1.86%
BackFire is sexy AF 19 4.42%
Robtard puts gerbils in his ass 388 90.23%
Total: 430 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Free Surtur
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Fact: This all started because Surt didn't get his way in how a thread should be named. Infantile.

Hence, "baby games."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur bit the hand that feeds him; he faced the consequences. This mutiny will not be tolerated by our moderators. Pledge your loyalty to Badabing and BackFire while you still can! They are merciful.

DMD, however, you will be severely reprimanded for starting this treachery. May the mods have mercy on your soul.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:46 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fact: This all started because Surt didn't get his way in how a thread should be named. Infantile.

It started because a hypocrite tried to compel me to justify an opinion of him.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:46 PM
$urtur is currently offline Click here to Send $urtur a Private Message Find more posts by $urtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

An opinion you attacked him with. For no reason.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:47 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh damn, be careful about that personal attack/insult Robtard. It's against the rules.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:49 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
An opinion you attacked him with. For no reason.

I've been attacked for no reason, where were the bans?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:49 PM
$urtur is currently offline Click here to Send $urtur a Private Message Find more posts by $urtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And no: no weaseling out by asking if I reported it. I have been personally attacked, without provoking it, in full view of the mods.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by $urtur
It started because a hypocrite tried to compel me to justify an opinion of him.

Incorrect. You wanted the thread titled a specific (and derisive) way; you didn't get it so you threw a tantrum and started in with your standard nonsense "hypocrisy!" claims and this time you were called out on it by a Mod. You even had a chance to prove yourself, but you didn't.

Look, maybe I should request this thread be renamed "Surtur's Baby Games" and if I don't get what I want I'll throw a tantrum too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incorrect. You wanted the thread title a specific (and derisive) way; you didn't get it so you threw a tantrum and started in with your standard nonsense "hypocrisy!" claims and this time you were called out on it by a Mod. You even had a chance to prove yourself, but you didn't.

Look, maybe I should request this thread be renamed "Surtur's Baby Games" and if I don't get what I want I'll throw a tantrum too.

You have yet to explain how not backing up an opinion of a moderator violates any rule here. Nobody can do that.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:52 PM
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz I'd argue it's the epitome of being a baby if someone hurts ya fee fee's and you ban them. This is what it comes down to, since one more time: the reason given is not something that violates any forum rule.

It's why it is hilarious seeing people go "but personal attacks, but courtesy!" .

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh damn, be careful about that personal attack/insult Robtard. It's against the rules.

I understand that I can be banned either temp or perma for correctly labeling Surtur's behavior as "infantile" if a Mod so wished. If it happened, I'd not whine about it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$urtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand that I can be banned either temp or perma for correctly labeling Surtur's behavior as "infantile" if a Mod so wished. If it happened, I'd not whine about it.

Well of course those reasons are listed in the rules.

The reason I was banned is not. Weird.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's already been explained to you in two thread now, but you're just set on playing your "baby games". This is a fact.

So you're just another Trumper who's impossibly tiny penis and huge but fragile ego can't handle a nothing temp ban. FFS, you're socking the next day, so nothing has really changed and you're still not happy.

ps My offer remains, I'll request a 13day ban if you in turn stop whining over being temp banned. Deal?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:04 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's already been explained to you in two thread now, but you're just set on playing your "baby games". This is a fact.

So you're just another Trumper who's impossibly tiny penis and huge but fragile ego can't handle a nothing temp ban. FFS, you're socking the next day, so nothing has really changed and you're still not happy.

Damn that was quite a vicious and vulgar personal attack and insult

Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:06 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Penis" isn't vulgar or vicious, so you're wrong.

But my offer to Surt stands. He only need to accept.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:07 PM
Silent Master

Regardless of whether or not the ban was deserved, is this really the proper way of addressing it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Also if we could free Kekistan as well, that would be great. Kekistan has been oppressed by the normies for too long.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Meant to post this here:

Surt's a hyper high-strung guy so I can see why something like this would set him off. But I do hope he calms down in 13days and comes back though. Maybe take a bit longer, to sort his shit out.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:32 PM
Adam_PoE

No, it is the epitome of childishness to have a tantrum, because you received a temporary suspension for violating the rules of a private forum.

You insulted a moderator, which is a violation of the first rule of the forum, and you refused to follow the instructions of a moderator, which is a violation of the eighth rule of the forum.

You then created a duplicate registration, which is a violation of the fifth rule of the forum, to complain about it, which has not earned you an additional suspension, or an extension to your previous one.

In registering an account, you agreed to be bound by the terms of service, which includes the provision that administrators and moderators may move, edit, and/or delete posts at any time and for any reason—that the moderation of the forum is entirely at their discretion.

You do not have a First Amendment right to post on KMC. Administrators and moderators are effectively permitting you to play in their metaphorical sandbox at their pleasure.

You need to act like a grown-up, and accept your suspension like an adult.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:34 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh dear, did surt make a trig account? oh lol!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote