KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How will Infinity war end?

How will infinity war end?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos wins 6 60.00%
Thanos finds the soul gem 1 10.00%
Thanos kills a main character 2 20.00%
Other 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How will Infinity war end?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

How will Infinity war end?

Will Thanos find the soul gem? Will it end with him winning and defeating all the heroes? Killing a main character? How does Marvel end infinity and lead in to part 2?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 09:56 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Heard a rumor it will end as to be continued. Captain Marvel will be in the post credit scene.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 11:06 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Other: Thanos will shove ornate cosmic dildos up everyone's asses.

It's symbolic for what Disney and Marvel are doing to popular cinema. smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 11:34 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Will Thanos find the soul gem? Will it end with him winning and defeating all the heroes? Killing a main character? How does Marvel end infinity and lead in to part 2?

He will get all the gems. He got them in the comics and should now. The purpose of this movie, to my belief, is to raise the marvel landscape to a whole new power scale. To do that we need to see the IG at it's full power.

Also, the fact that Thanos gets all the gems doesn't mean he won though. He can still be stopped.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 11:41 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think Thanos will essentially win, or come very close to winning, and all will seem very dire, hopeless and desperate and that will lead into the next movie.

More in depth: I think the "old" Avengers will essentially be defeated in part one - one of the may die, and they will seem broken and aimless. The next movie will be about the "new" avengers taking up a bigger role. I think characters like Antman, The Wasp, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spiderman and Dr Strange will take up the leadership mantle to try and take back earth from Thanos while the old Avengers are defeated and scattered.

Last edited by BackFire on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 11:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Thanos opens a rift in the time/space continuum and the X-Men and Fantastic Four jump out.

"Surprise, motherf*cker!"

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 12:10 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Punisher will kill everyone.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 12:32 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

It ends as it begins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 03:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

With Really Long Credits with at least one joke cutscene and one continuity cutscene.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 06:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

i think tom&jerry will actually be introduced and frustrate thanos to giving up the gems

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 11:13 AM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Imo it will end with with snap his fingers and erasing people

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:36 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

i think somoones gonna die but in part1 thanos is gonna retreat

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 01:29 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
It ends as it begins

laughing out loud So you are basically saying that Thanos will use the IG to create a massive time loop where the movie will restart when it ends!

HAHAHAHA. Smart finale.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:03 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Just as everything seems lost and the movie is about to end...Someone comes out to challenge Thanos.....Squirrel Girl

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:47 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote