KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jared and Ivanka offered Planned Parenthood a 'bribe' to stop abortions

Jared and Ivanka offered Planned Parenthood a 'bribe' to stop abortions
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
As I am oft to say, "You may be new to me, but I am not new to people." I see through all this facile bullshit.

Except no, you saw through nothing. You assumed I held certain positions and political alignment I did not hold, and I later shifted to a different set of positions. You didn't see through jack shit, your assessment was wrong, you're full of shit.

And your attempts to mind read are truly what is facile bullshit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 05:47 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Except no, you saw through nothing. You assumed I held certain positions and political alignment I did not hold, and I later shifted to a different set of positions. You didn't see through jack shit, your assessment was wrong, you're full of shit.

And your attempts to mind read are truly what is facile bullshit.

Yet, here you are, seated squarely on the side of the political aisle where I said you were. So obviously, you were broadcasting your political leanings, and did not even know it. But I did.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 05:49 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

What is this bullshit? So now a person isn’t allowed to change their minds and ideals that best fit them now?

People grow, they learn. For all you now, x days ago, something happened to him that made him reshape his thoughts. It’s called being an adult and growing up.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 05:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by SquallX
What is this bullshit? So now a person isn’t allowed to change their minds and ideals that best fit them now?

People grow, they learn. For all you now, x days ago, something happened to him that made him reshape his thoughts. It’s called being an adult and growing up.

Who said he is not allowed to change his mind? I am merely pointing out that I was evidently aware of his change of mind before he was.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:05 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yet, here you are, seated squarely on the side of the political aisle where I said you were. So obviously, you were broadcasting your political leanings, and did not even know it. But I did.

I wasn't when you said I was you ****ing moron, and I didn't have those political leanings at the time.

I had no political leanings towards right-wing economic policy and resisted very stringently arguments for me to be right-wing economically because at the time I believed in the principle of some level of economic wealth redistribution and desperately clung to the notion that government policy and social programs were the solution to poverty. I was then presented with practical and principled arguments I found convincing after you accused me of being right-wing and shifted a lot of my economic stances. I held absolutely ****-all preference for right-wing economics when you accused me of being right-wing, so your weird conclusion that you saw something beneath the surface or some shit is absolutely baseless.

You assumed I was on the right specifically because I disagreed with all this social justice nonsense, but you were wrong. At the time I was speaking out about it because I actually wanted the political left-wing to succeed and thought it was retarded that other leftists were participating in or failing to call out this identity politics race baiting bullshit that is immoral on the basis of holding people from different races to different standards, and impractical on the basis of alienating a lot of the voter base.

If you thought opposing inter-sectional identity politics is inherently right-wing, then you were sorely mistaken, and if you thought you had an insight into my economic principles or leanings at the time, I did not hold right-wing economic stances principles or sympathies at the time and only reluctantly shifted to a right-wing economic perspective.

You are full of shit Adam. You are not some left-wing inquisitor who can read minds and determine peoples "true thoughts," you assumed I was right-wing based on shitty logic, and then I ended up becoming right-wing later for economic reasons that were not at all embedded in my leanings or principles at the time of your accusation. You have no idea what the **** you are talking about when you presume to think you can see through me.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Who said he is not allowed to change his mind? I am merely pointing out that I was evidently aware of his change of mind before he was.

Except no you weren't, because the reason you assumed I was right-wing (opposition to identity politics.. which is just ****ing stupid to begin with, opposing intersectional identity politics doesn't make you right-wing anymore than opposing white nationalism makes you left-wing) was completely different from the reason why I ended up becoming right-wing (a shift in economic perspective that I did not hold any leaning or sympathy towards at the time).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:07 PM
snowdragon

quote:
You are full of shit Adam. You are not some left-wing inquisitor who can read minds and determine peoples "true thoughts," you assumed I was right-wing based on shitty logic, and then I ended up becoming right-wing later for economic reasons that were not at all embedded in my leanings or principles at the time of your accusation. You have no idea what the **** you are talking about when you presume to think you can see through me.

Dude, you need to chill you're going to stroke out just posting on forums before you can buy a beer.

You aren't going to reach across the "isle" with this guy.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:09 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Except no you weren't, because the reason you assumed I was right-wing (opposition to identity politics.. which is just ****ing stupid to begin with, opposing intersectional identity politics doesn't make you right-wing anymore than opposing white nationalism makes you left-wing) was completely different from the reason why I ended up becoming right-wing (a shift in economic perspective that I did not hold any leaning or sympathy towards at the time).

Yet, despite your missive, I still arrived at the correct conclusion, regardless.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:20 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yet, despite your missive, I still arrived at the correct conclusion, regardless.

1. Arriving at the correct conclusion for the wrong reasons is luck rather than skill. It is not evidence you actually knew what you were talking about or that you know how to read people. If your claim is that your assessment of me at the time was correct and that you could read me and "see through my facile bullshit" then you're sorely mistaken there. You are trying to use this as evidence of your capacity for insight into other people when the insight you actually used to reach your conclusion was completely wrong.

2. No you didn't arrive at the correct conclusion because I was not a right-winger at the time and didn't yet hold leanings or sympathies towards the stances that would shift me to the right.

Me becoming right-wing later on for completely different reasons than the ones you erroneously used to assume I was right-wing doesn't change the fact that you had no idea what you were talking about when you accused me of being right-wing when I was on the left.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:27 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:46 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Dude, you need to chill you're going to stroke out just posting on forums before you can buy a beer.

You aren't going to reach across the "isle" with this guy.
Pretty much, DMB needs to chillax. Adam has made a rational argument and DMB is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Pretty much, DMB needs to chillax. Adam has made a rational argument and DMB is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Perhaps but his narcissism keeps him from giving the real discussion.

It practically draws out to NPD, similar to you as well.

Last edited by snowdragon on Apr 6th, 2018 at 07:39 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:36 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps but his narcissism keeps him from giving the real discussion.
I don't see DMB as narcissistic, autistic possibly, socially awkward definitely, narcissistic, nope I don't see it. I'd say it's his IQ that stops him giving the real discussion. Not narcissism. I think DMB needs to step away from his computer and masturbate furiously until he is relaxed. It worked for me when I was a virgin a bit younger than his 16 years of age.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't see DMB as narcissistic, autistic possibly, socially awkward definitely, narcissistic, nope I don't see it. I'd say it's his IQ that stops him giving the real discussion. Not narcissism. I think DMB needs to step away from his computer and masturbate furiously until he is relaxed. It worked for me when I was a virgin a bit younger than his 16 years of age.

Funny you would pick DMB not Adam. Adam is who I was assigning the discussion to. At the very least you are hilarious to understand.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:42 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny you pick on DMB.
Corrected and agreed wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:45 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
+

*reported for use of improper behavioral and insulting emoticons*

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

TBH it was pretty obvious where DMB's leanings were even if he pretended to be more neutral than he really was.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:57 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That and being Neutral isn't really a side.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH it was pretty obvious where DMB's leanings were even if he pretended to be more neutral than he really was.

Do you have anything to back up my right-wing leanings before my shift on economic principle which took place after Adam's assumption?

And being opposed to intersectional identity politics is not evidence of right-wing leanings any more than being opposed to white identity politics is of left-wing leanings.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:04 PM
Flyattractor

Remember Emp. They do all of their "THINKING" with their "FEE FEE's".

Them FEE FEEing this way about you makes them correct.

No Point in arguing with them about it.

Sides you might HURT their "FEE FEE"S" and force them to go crying to a Mommy-rator to ...."FIX This PROBLEM for them".

Cause that is what Fee Fee Fascists do.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:07 PM