KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Moral Question

Which food do you choose?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The great food, taste is more important than the dog's life 4 36.36%
Simple, I eat the good food and don't get torn up over a small issue 7 63.64%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Moral Question
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moral Question

There are two foods you can sustain yourself from. One tastes great, the other is good but not as tasty.

Every time you eat the great tasting food, a dog is killed. No way around it.

Every time you eat the good one, nothing bad happens.

What food do you eat for the rest of your life?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:06 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

the great one, zero ****ing contest lol, ffs dog is an animal, good food comes from animals too

where is the ****ing difference

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:09 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will have to see how my Lefty Overlord feel about this before I can make my choice.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like your style thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:11 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll eat whatever the f*ck is available without giving a rat's ass for some mutt.

Edit: I'll eat the dog, damnit.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:15 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's your favourite breed of dog to consume?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:17 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
What's your favourite breed of dog to consume?
your b1tch of a mom.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:24 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

oy vey

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:29 PM
dadudemon

I'd eat the good food.

Most of the time, I eat what is good for me and not necessarily what I want. If I always have the option of good tasting food, seems like a good choice, right?

And why can't I have a third option of "eat food not as good as either 3 but is super good for you"?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Do I watch the dog die? Am I aware of it's death? Just how big is the disperity between the taste of the foods? How much benefit do I gain from any of the food?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'd prolly eat both tho, ngl

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:50 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by MythLord
I'd prolly eat both tho, ngl

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:53 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
This guy claims to be a vegetarian but also claims to have a big, burly body type kek

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 06:58 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
^
This guy claims to be a vegetarian but also claims to have a big, burly body type kek
It's all that dairy.
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd eat the good food.

Most of the time, I eat what is good for me and not necessarily what I want. If I always have the option of good tasting food, seems like a good choice, right?

And why can't I have a third option of "eat food not as good as either 3 but is super good for you"?
This is just a hypothetical. Of course eating healthy whole plant foods is best.
Originally posted by MythLord
Do I watch the dog die? Am I aware of it's death? Just how big is the disperity between the taste of the foods? How much benefit do I gain from any of the food?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'd prolly eat both tho, ngl
You might see a video of dog slaughterhouses on your FB timeline now and again. You are aware of it's death. The disparity is noticeable but not major, you can enjoy the good food quite happily. Let's say you gain the same physical benefits either way.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 07:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sound like a Twilight Zone episode where the person ends up killing their own beloved dog due to their own greed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

I eat what makes me swole, ILS. Am not convinced it will be as easy to do this without meat.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 09:14 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Well, a possible argument is that if 1) you magically don't feel guilt over it and 2) nobody ever finds out, if you're a sufficiently important individual the added productivity from having better tasting food outweighs the harm done to the dogs. But aside from that very specific hypothetical, I'd say eat the good food and save the dog.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 10:04 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the moral implication of the question is zilch, imho. for example hitler was a vegitarian and probably would have "sacrificed" way more than that for one of his beloved GSD's.

love for your favorite domesticated animal =/= moral integrity in the least.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:29 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

bad tasting

but good tasting if they'd get killed anyway

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 03:53 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hitler was a vegitarian

Heard that was a myth

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:23 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote