KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should I get this girl pug?

Should I get this girl pug?
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

Should I get this girl pug?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 03:36 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Can you teach it to sieg heil?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 03:55 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Can you teach it to sieg heil?
Sure!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 05:03 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No, pugs are a terrible breed of dog. They have many health issues. No one should get pugs ever again and the breed should die out. sad

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, pugs are a terrible breed of dog.

They have many health issues. No one should get pugs ever again and the breed should die out. sad

They can be very lovable. So disagree there (unless you were just talking about their health issues).

Fully agree there, they've been bred to freak mutation. Eye and respiratory problems.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
They can be very lovable. So disagree there (unless you were just talking about their health issues).

Fully agree there, they've been bred to freak mutation. Eye and respiratory problems.

Right, my comments are not about the temperament, only the health issues.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

A friend from high school has pugs, and every time they sneeze, one of their eyes come out of the socket.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:39 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

No, pugs are a terrible breed of dog. They have many health issues. No one should get pugs ever again and the breed should die out. sad
I used to feel the same way.

Mutated-looking mutts?
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A friend from high school has pugs, and every time they sneeze, one of their eyes come out of the socket.
Oh, my!

I like it. I just have to decide if I want a pet. I do like cats, but I don't want to let it outside. I think this pug is cuter than house cats. I'm quite attached to it.

I guess I'm also in limbo about school, like will I be in a dorm soon possibly or not? My goal is to know German and live there and study and play violin. I will probably live in a dorm if I go to school in Germany. I am supposed to know German first, most likely for music school opportunities.

I did just clear out my room, the garage more, and have more plans. If I want the dog, I will probably keep it with me in my room and in the backyard, where I want to go outside to post online.

It does sound uptight with my ambiguous future, but in some ways it looks like I'm not going anywhere. If I want to take German college courses online, I have to pursue a full degree if I want financial aid. It will take at least 3-4 years to finish the basic German course sequence.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 04:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I've heard that can be an issue. So f*cked.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Christina B
I used to feel the same way.
Mutated-looking mutts?
Oh, my!

I like it. I just have to decide if I want a pet. I do like cats, but I don't want to let it outside. I think this pug is cuter than house cats. I'm quite attached to it.

I guess I'm also in limbo about school, like will I be in a dorm soon possibly or not? My goal is to know German and live there and study and play violin. I will probably live in a dorm if I go to school in Germany. I am supposed to know German first, most likely for music school opportunities.

I did just clear out my room, the garage more, and have more plans. If I want the dog, I will probably keep it with me in my room and in the backyard, where I want to go outside to post online.

It does sound uptight with my ambiguous future, but in some ways it looks like I'm not going anywhere. If I want to take German college courses online, I have to pursue a full degree if I want financial aid. It will take at least 3-4 years to finish the basic German course sequence.

Yes, there is a small movement/group of people that are trying to ban breeding pets into monstrosities like pugs. Even vets are calling for the banning of breeds like pugs (meaning, they want it to where people are not allowed to breed them anymore and the breed itself dies out...but you know humans won't do that).

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/934...-and-shih-tzus/

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/10...french-bulldogs

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...s-a3720091.html

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In the very least, only half Pugs, breeding them with another dog that has a normal and proper mouth/snout. That way you get something not so retarded like my dog, Chihuahua/Pug mix. Even though I am a fan of pure Pugs, they're adorable.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:42 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This is true.

What's also true is that the problems they have are not their fault, but because of shitty breeding practices that have deformed them in various ways. In the meantime, there are many out there who are loveable sweet animals who still need good homes regardless.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

YEEEES! LOOK AT HOW CUTE AND LOVEABLE IT IS! Detatchable eyes be damned, take the damn puppy!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 07:06 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay then i guess we have to kill off english bulldogs as well for similar genetic problems. also the great dane's and boxer's average lifespan is pretty much a cruel joke so kill them off as well.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 09:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the very least, only half Pugs, breeding them with another dog that has a normal and proper mouth/snout. That way you get something not so retarded like my dog, Chihuahua/Pug mix. Even though I am a fan of pure Pugs, they're adorable.
Pug/Beagle cross is a good one.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 10:15 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by MythLord
YEEEES! LOOK AT HOW CUTE AND LOVEABLE IT IS! Detatchable eyes be damned, take the damn puppy!
"Detachable eyes" makes me like her / the pug family even more!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:06 PM
Christina B

Dog Care

(please log in to view the image)

I would get this as a 62" pen and give it toys and things.

I'm worried about pooing, but I can put a little thing there for it to pee on. I might be able to cover it with a little tepee so it doesn't stink as much. It sounds like fun to walk it but maybe a bit tedious. If I can't take care of it, I'd have to sell it. At the moment, I am thinking of getting a degree in German online. If not, I may go to a community college and study music and try to learn German what I can on my own for now. I really want to learn it tho so I can live there and talk to Germans, if possible. I want to play violin there if I ever get good enough. So, for now, I might be at home in the garage with my parents. Also, I won't neuter if I get a pet. I wonder if the dog would bite me for that. My room is not all dog proof yet, so it'd have to stay in this cute pen house. I guess some people would muse on the fact the dog would "up" my life in responsibility.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:17 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
okay then i guess we have to kill off english bulldogs as well for similar genetic problems. also the great dane's and boxer's average lifespan is pretty much a cruel joke so kill them off as well.

You should click the links I put. English Bulldogs are specifically mentioned with pugs. thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:56 PM
Christina B

You should click the links I put. English Bulldogs are specifically mentioned with pugs. thumb up
I did! I know some weren't loading. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 07:46 PM
Christina B

It's a big dilemma. You either know your limit, considering what you want to do in life or at present, or you just let lose and let life happen because later you'll regret it and find you weren't ready for some reason.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:14 AM