KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What are your political principles?

What are your political principles?
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Some of the younger people on this forum are right-wingers

KMC Lefties: "Their opinions aren't worth as much because they haven't lived life as long as we have, they're in large part just regurgitating what they were told. We should make two threads jerking ourselves off for being older!"

David Hogg speaks out in public in favor of the left-wing agenda, says horrible shit about his political opponents, and is too young to vote and doesn't display an actual in depth understanding of gun policy

KMC Lefties: "It's good that he's speaking out! He deserves to have a voice in politics and push this issue, and call for boycotts against people who insult him! How dare you suggest he doesn't know much or criticize him for not knowing what he's talking about!"

DarthSkywalker0, someone who would honestly beat anyone else here in a political debate because he makes very logical arguments and is familiar with the statistics and evidence behind his political stances

KMC Lefties: "PFFFFTTT he's just some autistic kid, he's too young to know anything, probably just regurgitating everything from his parents! He can't even vote! He should shut up till he's old enough to vote"

(please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Some of the younger people on this forum are right-wingers

KMC Lefties: "Their opinions aren't worth as much because they haven't lived life as long as we have, they're in large part just regurgitating what they were told. We should make two threads jerking ourselves off for being older!"

David Hogg speaks out in public in favor of the left-wing agenda, says horrible shit about his political opponents, and is too young to vote and doesn't display an actual in depth understanding of gun policy

KMC Lefties: "It's good that he's speaking out! He deserves to have a voice in politics and push this issue, and call for boycotts against people who insult him! How dare you suggest he doesn't know much or criticize him for not knowing what he's talking about!"

DarthSkywalker0, someone who would honestly beat anyone else here in a political debate because he makes very logical arguments and is familiar with the statistics and evidence behind his political stances

KMC Lefties: "PFFFFTTT he's just some autistic kid, he's too young to know anything, probably just regurgitating everything from his parents! He can't even vote! He should shut up till he's old enough to vote"

So ****ing true

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:49 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

darth harry just confessed to being an extremist

lock him up.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:49 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny thing is, none of us older leftists are interested in heated debates with 14-year-olds like the ultra-right-wing autistic kid or simpletons like Fly and DMB.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 05:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Funny thing is, none of us older leftists are interested in heated debates with 14-year-olds like the ultra-right-wing autistic kid or simpletons like Fly and DMB.
I'm pretty sure DMD would kick your ass at any technical problem-solving task. The kid apparently got a 5 on his AP Calculus BC exam. So simpleton is not the right word.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:23 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
I'm pretty sure DMD would kick your ass at any technical problem-solving task. The kid apparently got a 5 on his AP Calculus BC exam. So simpleton is not the right word.
Look up PISA kid, it will tell you all you need to know about American Maths and Science Education in High School. It's an interesting table to read. Ha!

https://www.tes.com/news/school-new...ths-and-reading

No offence, America doesn't even get in the top 40 countries for Maths at Highschool.

Your grades really are seen as shit world wide.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 8th, 2018 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look up PISA kid, it will tell you all you need to know about American Maths and Science Education in High School. It's an interesting table to read. Ha!

https://www.tes.com/news/school-new...ths-and-reading

No offence, America doesn't even get in the top 40 countries for Maths at Highschool.

Your grades really are seen as shit world wide.
Nice deflection dude. I'm the first one to criticize the American education system when given the opportunity, but that's irrelevant to the fact that DMD would mop the floor with you at any sort of technical problem-solving task. The majority of American high-school students do not take AP classes, and of those who do, only a few manage to make those tip-top marks. DMD is a bright young man who's future projects him having much market value as an engineer.

It must really suck having to relocate so often for your shitty marketing job.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:40 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

why do you call him dmd

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:43 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Nice deflection dude. I'm the first one to criticize the American education system when given the opportunity, but that's irrelevant to the fact that DMD would mop the floor with you at any sort of technical problem-solving task. The majority of American high-school students do not take AP classes, and of those who do, only a few manage to make those tip-top marks. DMD is a bright young man who's future projects him having much market value as an engineer.

It must really suck having to relocate so often for your shitty marketing job.
Son, I have my degrees and when I read how poor most of the English from you kids is I doubt you have any education. For instance, your use of who's when it should be whose in you ad-hominem attack above. I just smile at your need to prove yourselves and how you fail in your own language. It was like Darthskywalker not knowing how to spell adamant.

Why would I want to get into a heated debate with kids who can't even spell? You validate PISA with every post.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 8th, 2018 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Libertarianism is a disease. I can only hope that one day bright youths DarthSkywalker0 and DMB can rid themselves of the infection.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:46 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Libertarianism is a disease. I can only hope that one day bright youths DarthSkywalker0 and DMB can rid themselves of the infection.
It's possible when they grow up.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:51 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Kind of like how it is Legal for Gays to spread Aids in Califunny now, cause Yay for the gay.

eek!

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Apr 8th, 2018 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:54 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I used to be pretty fascist when I was young so if I'm evidence of anything they have a chance.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:54 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:56 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I used to be pretty fascist when I was young so if I'm evidence of anything they have a chance.
Agreed, I never was, but I knew many who were and most of them grew out of it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 06:57 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Son, I have my degrees and when I read how poor most of the English from you kids is I doubt you have any education. For instance, your use of who's when it should be whose in you ad-hominem attack above. I just smile at your need to prove yourselves and how you fail in your own language. It was like Darthskywalker not knowing how to spell adamant.

Why would I want to get into a heated debate with kids who can't even spell? You validate PISA with every post.
Lol keep deflecting the main points and instead attack my grammatical errors in hastily written forum posts. I've won multiple awards for my abilities as an orator throughout my academic career.

The thing is, despite my gift in the liberal arts, I choose to pursue STEM fields as I know that it's the only way for me to gain market value. Nobody gives a shit about how 'cultured' you are. I can only imagine how desperate you were for a job that you settled for one requiring frequent relocation.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 07:00 PM
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Do you mean genuinely Fascist in the same vein as Mussolini, Oswald Mosely and the likes, or the modern Leftist interpretation of "Fascist" which is basic mainstream Conservatism?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 07:02 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RHaggis
Do you mean genuinely Fascist in the same vein as Mussolini, Oswald Mosely and the likes, or the modern Leftist interpretation of "Fascist" which is basic mainstream Conservatism?

It was mainly a juvenile belief that a benevolent dictatorship is the best form of government along with all sorts of ideas about how to handle things.

I was never so despicable that you'd call me a conservative.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 07:10 PM
SquallX

It was mainly a juvenile belief that a benevolent dictatorship is the best form of government along with all sorts of ideas about how to handle things.

I was never so despicable that you'd call me a conservative.

So you were never so despicable to call yourself a conservative?

Jesus Mary Joseph!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 07:14 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote