KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Kids and Ehitler

Kids and Ehitler
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kids and Ehitler

We always think about what kind of planet we are leaving for the kids, but what about what kind of kids we are leaving for the planet?

Online it appears more and more they are selfish, self-orientated, far-right individuals with little understanding and empathy of other cultures, races and individuals. They seem to embrace neo-fascism in a way the Hitler youth would be proud of.

Where have these children come from? Is the spectre of the past so long ago?

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 9th, 2018 at 02:50 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 02:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Is this serious? Or just trolling? Generalizations and /shakefisting at the next generation are boring and cliche. Data or gtfo with this.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 02:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 9th, 2018 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:01 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Youths are usually the ones to instigate fanatical movements. The internet is full of far-left anarchist and communist groups too (esp. on Facebook and the like), who spout blinkered nonsense on par with some of the alt-right groups (although they're usually more well spoken / typed, w/e). Antifa utilises the internet heavily for their 'recruitment', as it were.

Young people are often looking for direction and a way to fit in, so extremist groups are easy go-tos because those groups will take them in regardless, due to their need for constant new members to increase their presence, and, as an end goal, power.

Young people can also often be very easily led, and if a young, straight white male feels angry at the world, it's all too easy to blame all 'Others' (in the Edward Said sense of the word) and thus join forces with more young, straight white males to lash out against those they perceive as negatively influencing their quality of life.

In regards to the specific 'E-Hitler' ideal, every side is searching for their Führer. Everyone wants a strong leader to get behind, someone who will tell them the solution to their problem, someone who will rescind their need to make complex decisions by themselves and allow them to be a cog in a machine, one where they feel at home. That's basically a core element of politics and the tribal mentality that drives much of culture at large.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:15 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only kids look at things as sides.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:20 PM
snowdragon

As a global society, we are far more progressive today than ever in the past, fringe groups are just that.

Trolling hard.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:21 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because you might not like the topic or content, it doesn't mean it's trolling. Kids have always been the most vulnerable to any stupid idea.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:26 PM
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Just because you might not like the topic or content, it doesn't mean it's trolling. Kids have always been the most vulnerable to any stupid idea.

I didn't say the topic was bad, I suggested the idea behind the topic was bad. I agree social media are the new parents and they play a role in developing kids, that doesn't diminish the fact which as a global society we are more progressive in first world countries then even a decade ago.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:29 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I didn't say the topic was bad, I suggested the idea behind the topic was bad. I agree social media are the new parents and they play a role in developing kids, that doesn't diminish the fact which as a global society we are more progressive in first world countries.
I would argue that we were more progressive, I think the past two years have shown a decline in forward momentum to be replaced with something else.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:31 PM
snowdragon

I would argue that we were more progressive, I think the past two years have shown a decline in forward momentum to be replaced with something else.

I believe the introduction of Trump has allowed more fringe behaviors to become mainstream but I don't believe that is the dominant system of beliefs in the USA at least.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:36 PM
Scribble

Only kids look at things as sides.
That's incredibly wrong, but if that's all you have to say, okay.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:36 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe the introduction of Trump has allowed more fringe behaviors to become mainstream but I don't believe that is the dominant system of beliefs in the USA at least.
Not dominant, no but rising, particularly amongst the youth who are often from areas where they do not even come in contact with the people they are being taught to hate. Fear of the different is easy to manipulate especially online.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:38 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I mean that’s coming from a guy talking about the evils of the far right then claiming he’s too mature to see sides.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
That's incredibly wrong, but if that's all you have to say, okay.
Not all I have to say, however, the easiest side to choose is right or wrong and when you are talking about the Far right it is always wrong.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So people who choose sides are kids unless it’s what you think are the proper sides to divide? How convenient for you that you can just handwave any who doesn’t share your worldview as immature.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

As it was in 1939-1945 so shall it be now.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:44 PM
snowdragon

Not all I have to say, however, the easiest side to choose is right or wrong and when you are talking about the Far right it is always wrong.

Are you kidding? Communism as a form of govt had the highest death count after WWII. I'm thinking the extreme left and right are a problem and it isn't owned by one side.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:46 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Are you kidding? Communism as a form of govt had the highest death count after WWII. I'm thinking the extreme left and right are a problem and it isn't owned by one side.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are not talking about the extreme left, however, a lot of "communists" bravely died stopping Hitler who they had been allied with originally. The truth about Russia as the Soviet Union was it stopped being Communist and became a dictatorship when Stalin took over.

Communism has always been replaced by dictatorship when implemented. The Reich remained Fascist on the other hand.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:50 PM
snowdragon

We are not talking about the extreme left, however, a lot of "communists" bravely died stopping Hitler who they had been allied with originally. The truth about Russia as the Soviet Union was it stopped being Communist and became a dictatorship when Stalin took over.

Communism has always been replaced by dictatorship when implemented. The Reich remained Fascist on the other hand.

Which is why I specifically used it in reference to the govt. Also, you do realize that fascism is left, specifically taking control of the govt and removing rights of its citizens.

Left is force, right is less force.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:54 PM