KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Spread of U.K Knife Violence.

The Spread of U.K Knife Violence.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Spread of U.K Knife Violence.

First they had Gun Control In the U.K! But that didn't stop the VIOLENCE!!!!!! London has SURPASSED a U.S City in Violent Murders! And that City is NYC! And London did it WITH OUT GUNS! SOmething Must be DONE! And they have DONE IT!!!!!

KNIFE CONTROL!!!!

U.K Mayor. Going Fascist to PROTECT YOU!.. Aka Knife Control going into Effect!

Next Step. Butter Knife Permits and Sandwich Making Background Checks!

The Left. Going Full Fascist!

TO PROTECT YOU!

smokin'

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

****ING KNIFE CONTROL KEK

It gets hard to parody these people sometimes when they become their own ****ing parody

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The UK also has an acid problem.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Have you ever seen some of the ASSAULT KNIVES you can just walk into a Shop and BUY with NO BACKGROUND CHECKS in the U.K!

ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

WIth just ONE of those KNIVES you can Stab and Kill ENDLESSLY with no Re-Loading or Bump Stocks!

HORRIBLE!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Gotta admit, I lold when I read:

“It's also not clear what local Londoners will now use to cut their food.“

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:20 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They can use their finger nails and teeth. As Mother Nature intended....at least until The Left has to BAN those as well.

You can kill with Tooth and Nail ya know!!!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:22 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, what can I say, We prefer up close and personal, it's who we are.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Leftists are HORRIBLE People. PootybuttDuhUNZ is a Prime Example of that.

He wants to see your PAIN as He steals your life away.

You should be stopped and beaten up by cops everytime you leave your house.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:26 PM
Scribble

We don't need knife control, we need a government who hasn't taken 20,000 police officers off of the streets, and plans to make even more coppers jobless. And yet this same government is trying to claim that the cuts they've made to our police force has had no effect on the sudden rise in violent crime. Sure, sure.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:05 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
We don't need knife control, we need a government who hasn't taken 20,000 police officers off of the streets, and plans to make even more coppers jobless. And yet this same government is trying to claim that the cuts they've made to our police force has had no effect on the sudden rise in violent crime. Sure, sure.

Bingo

Curious though, how many of these stabbings are fatal?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glasgow was for a while the knife crime Capital of the World
Belfast for a while was an active Civil War
The UK has always been volatile
Cameron ****ed up by suppressing the underclass in the riots of 2011 and then cutting Police and support to inner-city estates.
Powderkeg.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:17 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

So as long as the Attack on another isn't FATAL, it isn't as bad!? LOVE THAT LEFTY LOGIC!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Glasgow was for a while the knife crime Capital of the World
Belfast for a while was an active Civil War
The UK has always been volatile
Cameron ****ed up by suppressing the underclass in the riots of 2011 and then cutting Police and support to inner-city estates.
Powderkeg.

Funny coming from the guy that has to hide out in 3rd World Shit Holes to protect himself from Justice.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So as long as the Attack on another isn't FATAL, it isn't as bad!? LOVE THAT LEFTY LOGIC!

Funny coming from the guy that has to hide out in 3rd World Shit Holes to protect himself from Justice.
No, hiding isn't what I call it. Making money and helping people is.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:23 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor

I found a picture of Flyattractor:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

We only really hear about the fatal ones, and there are loads of them. I live in Camden, which alone seems to have too many stabbing deaths per month to count. Always hearing about new cases every week, sometimes two or three in the same night. It's almost always gang-related shit, but I walk down some of the roads they frequently happen on fairly regularly, so it's pretty scary.

The Tories (right-wing) are turning this country into a cold, cruel place; they keep cutting more and more services, and yet the national debt is only going up and up. What are they doing with all of this 'saved' money? Where is it going? Why are MP's continuing to get regular pay-rises while people are dying unnecessarily?

Even moreso, why the **** are people still voting for these scumbags? Oh, yeah, it's because Jeremy Corbyn wears a scruffy suit and went on a train once or something.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:25 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:26 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

We only really hear about the fatal ones, and there are loads of them. I live in Camden, which alone seems to have too many stabbing deaths per month to count. Always hearing about new cases every week, sometimes two or three in the same night. It's almost always gang-related shit, but I walk down some of the roads they frequently happen on fairly regularly, so it's pretty scary.

The Tories (right-wing) are turning this country into a cold, cruel place; they keep cutting more and more services, and yet the national debt is only going up and up. What are they doing with all of this 'saved' money? Where is it going? Why are MP's continuing to get regular pay-rises while people are dying unnecessarily?

Even moreso, why the **** are people still voting for these scumbags? Oh, yeah, it's because Jeremy Corbyn wears a scruffy suit and went on a train once or something.

Interesting to see that you need police to patrol your streets on the regular to stop some of this (I am guessing) like they did in the old days.

Also, it goes to prove my point that we do not have "black people" problem if the British are experiencing the same thing.

Unless, of course, that violence you're talking about is not mostly white British, then I would be wrong.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, when I lived in New Cross and Peckham it was a similar situation. Always been like it really. The cut at Waterloo was a nightmare back in the day as was the Bullring where the Imax is now.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:33 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Beniboybling
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-york-crackdown

a good read imo.

Lemmeguess... cops are evil and the poor people would do better if we got rid of the cops in their areas so they wouldn't be oppressed...?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:34 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by dadudemon
Interesting to see that you need police to patrol your streets on the regular to stop some of this (I am guessing) like they did in the old days.

Also, it goes to prove my point that we do not have "black people" problem if the British are experiencing the same thing.

Unless, of course, that violence you're talking about is not mostly white British, then I would be wrong.
It's just the police being there that we need. I rarely ever see bobbies on the beat, even on Camden High Street, AKA 'Murder Mile'. So people of a criminal persuasion feel like they can get away with doing their activities in broad daylight, and guess what? They can, and do, regularly.

Most of the victims, and perpetrators, are young black British or British-Asian youths from deprived areas. It's so easy for them to get caught up in the culture, and with scant opportunities to do anything else, it sadly often ends up being the death of them. Of course, there are still plenty of white British youths involved in this – one of my best friends from primary school is in jail for a gangland stabbing murder – but they're generally youths who live in the ghettoised neighborhoods and mix with the heavily black and Asian populations.

For the record, I'm not in any way racist, I don't think this is a "black people problem", I'm just shooting it as I see it, and I see it every day. I don't know what can be done, but not cutting the shit out of our ****ing police force is a good start.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:36 PM