KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump doesn't think the drug war is a waste of time...

Trump doesn't think the drug war is a waste of time...
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Trump doesn't think the drug war is a waste of time...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 02:51 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I'll call him out when I think he's being retarded, and though I'm right-wing I think the Republicans' drug war is retarded, impractical, immoral, and completely against my principles.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 02:53 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wait a Minute...! Back it Up! Put the Brakes On! Hold the Phone!

....EDMP has PRINCIPLES!?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 06:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

There will always be people out there fighting.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:11 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultra Instinct.
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I'll call him out when I think he's being retarded, and though I'm right-wing I think the Republicans' drug war is retarded, impractical, immoral, and completely against my principles.

Why is cracking down on heroine retarded?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:28 PM
Ultra Instinct. is currently offline Click here to Send Ultra Instinct. a Private Message Find more posts by Ultra Instinct. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

...no one cares about people who do drugs. If they break the rules, they oughta be locked up. People who do drugs end up stealing, raping, murdering, and becoming mass killers.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:44 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultra Instinct.
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still dont know why cracking down on opiods that are wrecking communities is retarded

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:59 PM
Ultra Instinct. is currently offline Click here to Send Ultra Instinct. a Private Message Find more posts by Ultra Instinct. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I would like to hear what DMD has to say about the opiod crisis here in the midwest.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 06:04 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Kurk
Yeah I would like to hear what DMD has to say about the opiod crisis here in the midwest.

They are delicious when you get older and deal with DOS that comes from pushing yourself too hard working out eek!

The opioid crisis needs to look closer at where it stems from, predominantly white-collar professionals handling said drugs.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 06:11 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This chart sums up quite well a point I was trying to make a couple of years back:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 07:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
This chart sums up quite well a point I was trying to make a couple of years back:

(please log in to view the image)

You shut up you! You with you’re logical and nice looking chart you!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 08:05 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Christina B
...no one cares about people who do drugs. If they break the rules, they oughta be locked up. People who do drugs end up stealing, raping, murdering, and becoming mass killers.

Lol. You nearly had me there.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 09:43 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by samhain
Lol. You nearly had me there.

Well, some people do those things because of or related to drugs.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 01:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote