KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What are our greatest existential threats?

What are our greatest existential threats?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, that's practically nothing compared to when Kurk outright told you that you give him daddy issues.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 07:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, that's practically nothing compared to when Kurk outright told you that you give him daddy issues.
Still getting over that tbh. Anyway... what the **** is going on today with the younger posters?

Darth Skywalker is going to come in in a minute tell us he has read a book on women and understands perfectly how their minds work. He is then going to say he has read the Kama Sutra and knows how to make a girl squirt every time just by touching a chakra.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 12th, 2018 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 07:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm only gonna speak for myself... and not attempt to speak for or parrot the guy talking about mindwiping chicks for sex and having concubines while married and shit and shit...

But no my stance is not based on some pent-up sexual frustration or resentful attitude towards women, but rather upon my respect for emotional intimacy and the institution of marriage, the values I have given a lot of thought to, an observance in the societal ramifications for the shifting cultural attitude towards sex, as well as the notion that a phenomenon as powerful, deeply psychologically ingrained, complicated, and consequential as sex is not something optimally pursued between two strangers.

I don't think this is a particularly extreme position for a person to hold, and in fact I know plenty of happily married people who hold roughly the same stance as myself, and is in fact mainstream in the domain of Christian thought (which is the umbrella I would say my own philosophical worldview falls under).

And if I were truly sexually frustrated, would it not be more in keeping with that motivation for me to adopt and promote a moral framework that makes sexual satisfaction cheaper and more readily available as opposed to one that would hold me to more rigorous and selective standards from the person I'm seeking a sexual relationship with?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer me seriously instead pretending it's bait.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 07:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I appreciate you taking the time to answer me seriously instead pretending it's bait.
confusedHang on, it wan't bait? stick out tongue

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 12th, 2018 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 07:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wasn't bait if the person replying was capable of navigating through it intelligently.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 07:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Kurk
If there are, I certainly haven't heard of it. Good for them though.

If you actually had sex with people, you might meet some.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:00 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't bait if the person replying was capable of navigating through it intelligently.
Yeah and whilst DMB's reply is a trolls wet dream, I guess he did do an O.K. job of that and was honest. But **** it, at his age you should be making shit loads of mistakes because of your dick. Seriously, his hero Trump still does.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:03 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
confusedHang on, it wan't bait? stick out tongue

thumb up

It would be bait if they really are, as accused, incels.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Awww. Pooty sounds Triggered.

I blame all the #'s.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Awww. Pooty sounds Triggered.

I blame all the #'s.
Fly give up, you are not good at trolling.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:07 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

It would be bait if they really are, as accused, incels.
Y-you m-m-mean they aren't, scans or it didn't happen! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:08 PM
Flyattractor

I don't have to be good at it. And I don't TROLL!

I just point out your Leftist Hypocrisy and Enjoy you getting Triggered over it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I don't have to be good at it. And I don't TROLL!

I just point out your Leftist Hypocrisy and Enjoy you getting Triggered over it.
Fly, what are you trying to satirise?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:10 PM
Adam_PoE

But no my stance is not based on some pent-up sexual frustration or resentful attitude towards women, but rather upon my respect for emotional intimacy and the institution of marriage, the values I have given a lot of thought to, an observance in the societal ramifications for the shifting cultural attitude towards sex, as well as the notion that a phenomenon as powerful, deeply psychologically ingrained, complicated, and consequential as sex is not something optimally pursued between two strangers.

Sounds like something a virgin would say.

I don't think this is a particularly extreme position for a person to hold, and in fact I know plenty of happily married people who hold roughly the same stance as myself, and is in fact mainstream in the domain of Christian thought (which is the umbrella I would say my own philosophical worldview falls under).

It is hypothesized that this position is the reason Christians have higher rates of divorce than other groups. It also explains why Christians marry younger than other groups as well: to have socially-sanctioned sex. The desire to have sex leads them to marry at a young age, and because they did not explore sex with other people beforehand, they do not realize until some time later that they are not sexually compatible. This leads them to divorce, so they can pursue sex with other people. It is a position that, while laudable, works much better in theory than it does in practice.

And if I were truly sexually frustrated, would it not be more in keeping with that motivation for me to adopt and promote a moral framework that makes sexual satisfaction cheaper and more readily available as opposed to one that would hold me to more rigorous and selective standards from the person I'm seeking a sexual relationship with?

Not when your existing framework allows you the illusion of choice, i.e. it is not that you have deficits that makes you sexually unappealing to others, it is your choice to not have sex.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:13 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah and whilst DMB's reply is a trolls wet dream, I guess he did do an O.K. job of that and was honest. But **** it, at his age you should be making shit loads of mistakes because of your dick. Seriously, his hero Trump still does.

Trump is not my hero. I agree with some of his policies (such as the tax cuts) and don't shy away from criticizing others (tariffs, drug war, etc.), I appreciate how his existence causes a part of the media and culture I disagree with to react so impulsively and emotionally they undercut their own credibility, and at other times he's a bloviating jackass.

I definitely strongly morally disagree with his sexual attitudes or sexual conduct, but I don't think a president cheating on their wife is a serious political concern.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:13 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I definitely strongly morally disagree with his sexual attitudes or sexual conduct, but I don't think a president cheating on their wife is a serious political concern.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I jest, I jest! shifty

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In DMB's defense, despite being a virgin(correct me if I'm wrong here), his posts have not come off dripping with scorn and venom towards women like Surt's and Kurk's do, at least not recently.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:31 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

In DMB's defense, despite being a virgin(correct me if I'm wrong here), his posts have not come off dripping with scorn and venom towards women like Surt's and Kurk's do, at least not recently.
No, I take that on board and to be fair when he is not being e-Hitler, he sometimes has a point or two.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:33 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Not when your existing framework allows you the illusion of choice, i.e. it is not that you have deficits that makes you sexually unappealing to others, it is your choice to not have sex.

I'm going to address this honestly instead of lying in an attempt to keep you from jumping to certain conclusions.

I am a virgin, but no I did not adopt my stance to maintain some illusion of choice after a repeated series of sexual rejections.

My time going through puberty aside, I have not really been interested in pursuing sexual relationships with women I did not feel anything for emotionally, and in my adult life I have only pursued two women due to my sexual attraction and emotional interest in them, I got rejected by the first, moved on within a week and am still friends with her, and I have not yet asked out the second.

I don't have a particularly detailed or lengthy history of rejection, and my approach to sex is one that I've had since before being rejected and is not something I've simply contrived to shield my self-image from shame.

That is the honest truth, please if you can restrain yourself from doing your usual mindreading shtick to try and presume an understanding of my motives or character that you simply do not have.

It is hypothesized that this position is the reason Christians have higher rates of divorce than other groups. It also explains why Christians marry younger than other groups as well: to have socially-sanctioned sex. The desire to have sex leads them to marry at a young age, and because they did not explore sex with other people beforehand, they do not realize until some time later that they are not sexually compatible. This leads them to divorce, so they can pursue sex with other people. It is a position that, while laudable, works much better in theory than it does in practice.

Well I myself never made the marriage only argument, I made the argument that sex should be between two people (don't really give a **** if they're same sex or opposite sex) in a genuine emotionally intimate relationship. I'm only arguing against casual sex, not sex between two non-married people in a serious relationship, so this isn't really a counterpoint to my actual stance.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 08:56 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Also I have said before that I disapprove of the bitter "It's not me it's those bitches man, **** them and what a terrible world this is that they exist" attitude, in fact I find that attitude even more antithetical than the casual sex one to my values as an individualist who doesn't believe collective guilt should be ascribed to demographics and someone who places a lot of value and respect upon genuine romantic relationships.

I've also directly said I find the MGTOW shit really cringey.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 09:06 PM