KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What are our greatest existential threats?

What are our greatest existential threats?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
The next step, which is over the line, is catcalling. Perhaps long, creepy, and awkward staring is also the next step.

I catcall my sweetheart. Wink. Wiggle my eyebrows at her...but we are engaged and plan to stay together our entire lives. When she bends over to pick up something, I grab her hips and smack my balls against her butt like we are grinding at a club. The difference is I am in a committed relationship. You don't have to be in a relaitonship to do these kinds of things. There could be a mutual understanding and desire for each other.
To be honest, it depends on cultural and societal norms, if I'm hammered on tequila and lager in a bar in Phuket and a girl doesn't "goose" my ass, I might as well be hammered in a bar in Newcastle in the UK, actually, it might well happen there tbh.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 03:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
The next step, which is over the line, is catcalling. Perhaps long, creepy, and awkward staring is also the next step.

I catcall my sweetheart. Wink. Wiggle my eyebrows at her...but we are engaged and plan to stay together our entire lives. When she bends over to pick up something, I grab her hips and smack my balls against her butt like we are grinding at a club. The difference is I am in a committed relationship. You don't have to be in a relaitonship to do these kinds of things. There could be a mutual understanding and desire for each other.

Okay then, just wanted a little more info.

Awkward staring to me all depends on a few factors. The biggest ones is how one interpret the staring. Both sex’s sometimes like playing the sexy staring.

Now if you at any times put you’re hands on her/him (not even in a sexual way) and they say no, and you keep going, then yeah, thats wrong in my book.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 03:43 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
To be honest, it depends on cultural and societal norms, if I'm hammered on tequila and lager in a bar in Phuket and a girl doesn't "goose" my ass, I might as well be hammered in a bar in Newcastle in the UK, actually, it might well happen there tbh.

Originally posted by SquallX
Okay then, just wanted a little more info.

Awkward staring to me all depends on a few factors. The biggest ones is how one interpret the staring. Both sex’s sometimes like playing the sexy staring.

Now if you at any times put you’re hands on her/him (not even in a sexual way) and they say no, and you keep going, then yeah, thats wrong in my book.

thumb up

Well, looks like we are all mature adults. I knew they existed...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 05:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1

If it's Phuket, it's probably not really a girl-girl stick out tongue

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 06:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
If it's Phuket, it's probably not really a girl-girl stick out tongue
Rob believe me the lady boys are easy to identify everywhere, strangely the most I've ever seen in one place are Sri Lankan ones in the shit hole that is Georgetown in Malaysia. Georgetown shithole of shitholes in SE Asia. They harass you at late night stores as you come out and are quite annoying with there objectification.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 08:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Ladyboys are easy to spot in Thailand, they're the ones not charging you for sex.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 08:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote